What's new

About Me

N_Al40

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
To all who may read this, I hope this receives you well.

I have decided that after 3 years of keeping up with Defence PK, that I should join and contribute what I can to the community.

I am a college student in the UK with a strong sideline interest for Politics, International Relations, and Military Development (MD). I was born in the UK, to an Iraqi father and an Iranian mother. My main interests specifically lie with the MENA region, covering politics and MD, with a particular emphasis on Iran and Iraq.

What interests me about this forum and what draws me to it in particular is the professionalism displayed by members, and their capacity (with a few exceptions) to hold objective debates, taking on board constructive criticism, while also giving credit when necessary, regardless of political or religious beliefs.

I hope to engage constructively with all.

I have decided that after 3 years of keeping up with Defence PK, that I should join and contribute what I can to the community.

I am a college student in the UK with a strong sideline interest for Politics, International Relations, and Military Development (MD). I was born in the UK, to an Iraqi father and an Iranian mother. My main interests specifically lie with the MENA region, covering politics and MD, with a particular emphasis on Iran and Iraq.

What interests me about this forum and what draws me to it in particular is the professionalism displayed by members, and their capacity (with a few exceptions) to hold objective debates, taking on board constructive criticism, while also giving credit when necessary, regardless of political or religious beliefs.

welcome

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

Do you think that the Kurdish populations of Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria should each be granted significant autonomy within their respective nations? What do you think of the idea of allowing a unified Kurdistan to come into being by drawing together the Kurdish areas of these nations?

MENA threads sometimes are nastier than South Asia. Anyway welcome

welcome to pdf.

Welcome from the exception. :p:

I was born in the UK, to an Iraqi father and an Iranian mother.

Too many things to say, both good and and bad ...

but let's be neutral and start with basic,

welcome to forum; Unidentified Person.

Welcome.

Now you are a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

eh??

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

Do you think that the Kurdish populations of Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria should each be granted significant autonomy within their respective nations? What do you think of the idea of allowing a unified Kurdistan to come into being by drawing together the Kurdish areas of these nations?

With regards to the Kurds becoming Semi-Autonomous in those aforementioned states, I personally am for it, so long as it is in accordance with the constitutions of those nations and that the semi-autonomy is granted via a free democratic ballot.

Now on the issue of fully fledged independence, I am personally against (for reasons that are too numerous to mention here), but it will always remain a pipe dream because those 4 countries wouldn’t allow it anyway. Assuming hypothetically that it did, the 4 countries would close their borders to Kurdistan, and it would therefore have no trade whatsoever, factor in that Kurdistan has no significant necessary indigenous industry to provide necessities for its people; its a recipe for a short-lived failed state.

You didn't say your first name or what we call you?

so, you are an Unidentified Person.

What should we call you ?

Well as I am private by nature, and given that I’m new to the forum, I’d rather be called by the nickname that everyone calls me, which is Sami; named after my grandfather because of our many shared personality traits and similar looks.

I may be inclined to reveal my actual name in the future.

Well as I am private by nature, and given that I’m new to the forum, I’d rather be called by the nickname that everyone calls me, which is Sami; named after my grandfather because of our many shared personality traits and similar looks.

I may be inclined to reveal my actual name in the future.
As you say.

Sami, welcome aboard, mate.

I'm Midshipman Tirdad. Nice to meet you.

have fun, and i hope you have good time, here, on forum.

Can you Speak / Understand Persian or any other languages ? if it's not private.

-------------

RU:

Как ты говоришь.

Сами, добро пожаловать на борт, приятель.

Я мичман Тирдад. Приятно познакомиться.

получайте удовольствие, и я надеюсь, что у вас есть хорошее время, здесь, на форуме.

Можете ли вы говорить / понимать персидский или любые другие языки? если он не является частным.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom