What's new

About 9/11

TruthSeeker

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can tell you for absolute certainty that no American will "hear" any message from someone who denies that al Qaeda was responsibile for 9/11. The 9/11 Commission laid out all of the facts that the US intelligence people will allow. The book "The Looming Towers" lays out more info that comes from anonymous, but credible, intelligence sources. And to top it off we have Khalid Sheik Mohamed wanting to plead guilty at Gitmo so that he can be get his rightful credit and his martyrdom reward for the act! A few posters on the PDF repeat the canard that 9/11 was an inside job in the course of their arguments. As soon as I see that I realize that that person is either really stupid or a shameless provocateur. Nothing such people say can be believed.

I can tell you for absolute certainty that no American will "hear" any message from someone who denies that al Qaeda was responsibile for 9/11. The 9/11 Commission laid out all of the facts that the US intelligence people will allow. The book "The Looming Towers" lays out more info that comes from anonymous, but credible, intelligence sources. And to top it off we have Khalid Sheik Mohamed wanting to plead guilty at Gitmo so that he can be get his rightful credit and his martyrdom reward for the act! A few posters on the PDF repeat the canard that 9/11 was an inside job in the course of their arguments. As soon as I see that I realize that that person is either really stupid or a shameless provocateur. Nothing such people say can be believed.
That's just stupid. Everyone should have a right to take the whole thing to court. There are specific questions raised about 9/11. Osama is still a suspect in American law.

I think he probably did it. But I wouldn't be surprised if the bushes were deeply involved in it too. They have been hand in glove with the Bin Ladens all their lives. Especially Papa Bush being former CIA and GrandPa Bush being a Nazi there's a good chance the Americans got screwed over by Osama and his friends in the white house.

Obama should conduct a second 9/11 inquiry commission. I believe there was an article like this in the American media, where many upper echelons of all the security agencies sought Bush to give them a general immunity since if Obama dug up the dirt, he would certainly find some.

Some people still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot John F. Kennedy in Dallas. Such people just can't be helped. They have a serious problem with rational thinking. Every act cannot be proved to the satisfaction of everybody, I guess. Multiple eye witnesses who see crimes come to totally different conclusions about what happened sometimes. The 9/11 commission's report is as close to a legal presentation of the facts as we are ever going to see. There may be some fleshing out to come, but the meat and bones of the case have been presented. Even if Osama bin Laden is captured alive, one could never know if what he said, either way, was the truth. I guess you are one of those provocateurs.

Some people still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot John F. Kennedy in Dallas.

Well Oswald turned out to be CIA. Papa Bush in fact had close links to his entire gang. Also the angles of attack make a second shooter theory plausible. The lack of security detail around the US President. Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer... But again just a pawn.

Didn't Bush go on to become the head of the CIA right after his death?

Every act cannot be proved to the satisfaction of everybody, I guess.

That is a horrible notion you're promoting and in line with the major screwups Bush Jr. did.

1. Everything should be taken to court. Americans are not allowing Gitmo prisoners to see the inside of the court room because many of them may or may not be guilty but no one has bothered to do some detailed investigation on them. Its just simpler and safer to put all of them in jail. One Pakistani female doctor with no prior links to the Taliban, the Al Qaeda, was arrested and sent to Gitmo because she was loitering around with her 5 yr old baby kid.

They didn't just send her to Gitmo, they sent her kid along too. She has been abused in Gitmo by the Americans and the Americans are even refusing to comment upon all the fact finding done by the Pakistanis to get her release. They know they have tortured, abused her. They release her now the entire Gitmo operation would have to be closed due to the uproar. Americans started by initially denying that she even existed. Then someone got photos of her in Gitmo and now Americans are just killing the story within the American media.

2. You have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that to a jury/judge that a crime took place. This is bloody convenient. We can't do it so we'll make up a new law called the Patriot act. No lawyer, no phone call. You're at the mercy of a badge who probably earns like $20/hr. And who knows may be he didn't like the way you looked at him?

3. It is a FACT that neighbors who had problems with each other took the advantage of all the fuss against Muslims. They complained to the local authorities that they saw the Muslim neighbor do something suspicious. Next thing you know a light is shining on your face and you're being questioned about the Quran and Ahadiths kept in your house.

The 9/11 commission's report is as close to a legal presentation of the facts as we are ever going to see.
Yes but this was way back then. New questions have arisen. There should be a second inquiry commission. I mean Bush himself seems guilty.

There may be some fleshing out to come, but the meat and bones of the case have been presented. Even if Osama bin Laden is captured alive, one could never know if what he said, either way, was the truth. I guess you are one of those provocateurs.
I say Osama did it, but why can't you accept that he had accomplices within America? I'm not going to argue the specifics, but in general I would want the questions raised by the others answered. I seem to think Americans feel it would be a big embarrassment if any of these questions dig up some dirt. And they are right it would make America look really bad so thats the only motivation I can comprehend that Americans are willing to not ask for a second inquiry and they are like "It's in the past, let leave it there".

"I say Osama did it, but why can't you accept that he had accomplices within America?"

No question there. They're commonly called pilots.:lol:

"I say Osama did it, but why can't you accept that he had accomplices within America?"

No question there. They're commonly called pilots.:lol:
Well my suspicion is on Bush.

Osama got over. He'll never see jail. He'll die of disease or at the hands of PREDATOR or something more direct and personal.

The taliban were fools. The evidence was more than sufficient to capture and extradite him with dispatch.

Had they done so, his money would have bought the best liberal attornies in America. They're considerably good. Likely a nice jewish lad from NYC would have happily represented him even-and very well. The irony had that occurred!

His case would still be in court or a mistrial. The likelihood of outright release would have been there. Anything above 1% would have been worth pursuing. At worst, he'd have received the BEST incarceration he might ever expect-surely better than his self-imposed exile in some FATA cave now.

Published. Movie rights. Fawning demonstrations throughout Europe.

He blew it. Maybe even should have surrendered himself. He's now hardly relevant in the grand scheme of things.

"Well my suspicion is on Bush."

Without cause. Rhetorically, you can't disparage his personal intelligence and then grant him the ability to plan, coordinate, execute and, then, close hold this event such that he and his key staff will walk untouched.

Worse, Bush didn't need 9/11 to target OBL. The connections to Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, U.S.S. Cole, khobar tower, etc. were adequate to allow us sufficient cause to pursue him to the ends of the world till the end of time.

And we shall.

Pentagon, the building with the most survillence in the world, yet the american government fails to provide the actual footage of the plane crashing in to the pentagon.
There is one video, but you dnt see anything in it.
Bit weird dnt u think so??

"Well my suspicion is on Bush."

Without cause. Rhetorically, you can't disparage his personal intelligence and then grant him the ability to plan, coordinate, execute and, then, close hold this event such that he and his key staff will walk untouched.

Worse, Bush didn't need 9/11 to target OBL. The connections to Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, U.S.S. Cole, khobar tower, etc. were adequate to allow us sufficient cause to pursue him to the ends of the world till the end of time.

And we shall.

Al-Qaeda is not the real target, it's just a convenient pretext (Saddam did not have any links with Al-Qaeda), the real target is Islam and its followers, Muslim states and their resources.

Ya, thnxs for bringing iraq in, so where are the weapons of mass destruction???
If america can have such weapons y can't other countries have em.

America just needed an excuse, some 1 to blame so they could get their dirty hands on oil.

Pentagon, the building with the most survillence in the world, yet the american government fails to provide the actual footage of the plane crashing in to the pentagon.
There is one video, but you dnt see anything in it.
Bit weird dnt u think so??

Ali Farroq We have debated the whole mechanics of 9-11 in detail in other threads and frankly no-one came close to countering the in-depth arguments out there that disprove theories such as yours.
there may well be political machinations but the actual facts on the ground have been shown to be true.

Enjoy people, surprisingly this guy was captured by the FBI, and a month later "died of a rare cancer"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, thnxs for bringing iraq in, so where are the weapons of mass destruction???
If america can have such weapons y can't other countries have em.

America just needed an excuse, some 1 to blame so they could get their dirty hands on oil.

And AL-queda gave them the perfect excuse.....:disagree:

Ali Farroq We have debated the whole mechanics of 9-11 in detail in other threads and frankly no-one came close to countering the in-depth arguments out there that disprove theories such as yours.
there may well be political machinations but the actual facts on the ground have been shown to be true.

watch the videos they are pretty convincing ;)

Back
Top Bottom