What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

It is not clear who was sweating and whose legs were shaking. I think Ayaz Sadiq made this statement deliberately so we may never know who was the real target: foreign minister or army chief

Some YouTube journalists are predicting a powerful govt crackdown in the following days. Fingers crossed.

Brother, you will be very naive to think he is targeting Foreign Minister.
What had been talk by all PMLN leaders recently!! Who they have demanded should do investigation on Safdar's arrest.
Yesterday, Khaqqan demand who should have dialogue with them!!

Off course the corrupt thug and treacherous criminal wanted to malign COAS office.

The last 2 weeks it is full frontal attack on PA. They are on the record to say that Imran is not their target, they are talking to those "who brought IK to power".

I have serious questions for Pakistani establishment though.

1- It is now spread all around that Ayaz has levelled a very serious allegation. He has mentioned two people by name or designation. It is now up to these two people to deny what Ayaz said.

We should all know what it means if no denial is issued.

When I say "Pakistani men have no balls", I have very strong reasons for making this statement.
I have never seen a country where so much anti state activities are not only tolerated and no action is taken against culprits. They are given chance again to come to power.

Anyone has any doubt, why Shahbaz Sharif didn't request extension of his bail and preferred to sit in the jail, while all this "S^^t hits the fan"!!

He is saved from tainting as "Anti State" so one day he can be given the gift to govern Pakistan.

Whatever makes the Indians happy. The opposition has gone nuts and throwing anti-Army tantrums, and this is one of it. It is all bullshit. Thanks to the leadership of PML-N.

The only thing being shaken was Abhinandans legs and among other things.

@waz @Eagle

@PakSword

Why these OP's are allowed...
Whatever makes the Indians happy. The opposition has gone nuts and throwing anti-Army tantrums, and this is one of it. It is all bullshit. Thanks to the leadership of PML-N.

This thread need to be closed...

let the shah Mahmood quraishi deny the statement attributed to him .
He will, but it doesn't matter to me if he does or not, nor should it matter to anyone els.le.

Facts remain facts.

You want to know what makes this entire thing completely unbelievable? The "9PM" comment. Not only was there no indication of major Indian movement, but the specific 9PM timing makes it completely unbelievable. It's so completely and utterly dumb.

Its comments like these that will destroy PDM. Because of PMLN's stupid comments, now PPP, JUIF, and the other moronic parties have to either defend PMLN, or distance themselves from these comments. Either way, we're starting to see cracks within PDM.

Last edited:
PML-N must declare where they draw their salaries from; Pakistan or Modi's butt.

'Let Abhinandan Go': Pak Leader Says Army Chief 'Was Shaking' At Meet'Let Abhinandan Go': Pak Leader Says Army Chief 'Was Shaking' At Meet

General Qamar Javed Bajwa attended meet to decide on the IAF pilot, a PML-N leader said (File)

Islamabad:
Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa's "legs were shaking" while Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi told a meeting of parliamentary leaders that India was about to attack their country, said a Pakistani lawmaker as he recounted the events of February 2019 meeting during which the Imran Khan government decided to release Indian Air Force pilot Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman.

In a speech in the National Assembly, Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) leader Ayaz Sadiq said Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi had in an important meeting pointed out that if Pakistan did not release Wing Commander Varthaman, India would attack Pakistan "that night by 9 pm."

The PML-N leader told opposition leaders that Mr Qureshi in a meeting with the parliamentary leaders, including PPP and PML-N and Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa, had asked for Wing Commander Varthaman to be let free.

"I remember Shah Mahmood Qureshi was in the meeting in which Imran Khan had refused to attend and Chief of Army Staff General Bajwa came into the room, his legs were shaking and he was perspiring. Foreign Minister said for god's sake let Abhinandan go, India's about to attack Pakistan at 9 pm," Mr Sadiq recounted the events of the meeting.

Dunya News quoted Mr Sadiq as saying that the opposition supported the government in all issues including Wing Commander Varthaman, but would not be able to further support it.

Wing Commander Varthaman's fighter jet was downed while pursuing a Pakistani fighter jet during a dogfight, a day after India launched an airstrike on a terror camp of Jaish-e-Mohammed, which claimed a suicide attack on a CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir that killed 40 soldiers. A Pakistani F-16 was also shot down.

Wing Commander Varthaman returned to India via Attari-Wagah border on March 1, 2019. He was awarded the Vir Chakra on Independence Day by President Ram Nath Kovind for his exemplary bravery.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/let...qamar-javed-bajwa-was-shaking-at-meet-2317278

:lol::lol::lol:
Is it really necessary to open your mouth, and remove any doubt about your stupidity?

Look at the bigger picture.

We should be glad that this has come out into the open.

Abhinandan was released way too early and all of us agree on that.

It wasn't because the government was scared, it was more to do with our financial standing. Our economy was sinking pretty bad. We weren't in the position to go to war.

Khawaja Asif said that the opposition were promised that let Abhinandan go and we'll give something bigger in return. But instead of giving something in return, the government lost Kashmir.
I agree tbh.

The government was way too defensive.

Well, at least when something like this happens again (highly likely), i'm sure the government will not let the POW go back so early.

According to the PTI guy, both parties agreed to let Abhi guy. How did IK not see that he was being played against?
Why would the opposition want Abhi to be let out so early?

Coz they knew that they can use this to show the government as weak.

Would you call getting a mig, a Sukhoi getting shot down. Mirages bugging out claiming radar failure and turning cold. Then a SAM shooting down an Mi-17 in friendly fire due to panic and confusion... would you call that a successful interception.

Look, I don’t want to insult your armed forces or say something with bravado, but we got the better of you on that occasion, just admit it and move on.
Yes. PAF was impressive on 27th Feb, not bcz of that it was stronger than IAF, but bcz India's desired not to accelerate the situation bcz India had already achieved the target on 26th Feb by crossing The international border and bomb mainland Pakistan. So India just wanted to back its pilot after 27th feb skirmish by hook and crook. So Indian establishment informed the Pakistan what it wished for and Imran Khan did the exact whatever India wiahed. Late. Sushma Sawaraj statement is on the record.
Nothing wrong with IK's statement, it's a factual report to the gov. What a weird interpretation you have.
This is the same statement Ayaz saab is stating what Imran Khan already stated in the past about "missiles attack "
Ya... if we leave "leg shaking and sweat" statement aside. It waS confidential , so it is coming out as he was presented in the meeting that time. So he is the confirmed source of the meeting.

Last edited:
Lol, its embarrassing for indians I know, so you have strawman my argument. Only defeatist mentality is indians who have been losing for a 1000 years and now getting shrunk further.

READ BELOW:

View attachment 683534

:)
He's not lying though.
We all agreed that Abhi was let out early and the next day we started getting reports about the possible missile strike.
All of this is true.

It's not like we're hearing news about the missile strike for the first time.

Also, SMQ didn't reject the allegation about him being worried about India attacking us. He merely said that if the opp had their doubts why did they let Abhi go out early?

We should look at this without being biased.
The government made a mistake.

Whether you like him or not, Ayub Khan wouldn't have made such a mistake. The only mistake he made was to not attack India in 1962. Other than that, he was a tough ruler.

Btw, completely agree on the 1971 part, most of the people killed were Hindu bengalis. There are numerous reports on that.

I can't believe Indians still gloat about winning against a country that was 8 times smaller (at that time), who's other, larger, half was totally against it, and who only had 30,000 soldiers in the area.

What an embarrassing thing to celebrate.

They keep on talking about 90k, what they don't know is that the number of soldiers that were there were actually 30k, the rest were police, civil workers and the govt admins.

Propaganda / Flamebaiting / Trolling
Yes. PAF was impressive on 27th Feb, not bcz of that it was stronger than IAF, but bcz India's desired not to accelerate the situation bcz India had already achieved the target on 26th Feb by crossing The international border and bomb mainland Pakistan. So India just wanted to back its pilot after 27th feb skirmish by hook and crook. So Indian establishment informed the Pakistan what it wished for and Imran Khan did the exact whatever India wiahed. Late. Sushma Sawaraj statement is on the record.

Exactly.....our objective is achieved when we hit deep inside undisputed territory of Pakistan..... see the result today.... after that no major terrorist attack till date.....
Now Pakistan will not let terrorists to carry out such attack as they do not wish to be in another balakot type situation with India anymore.....

Khawaja Asif said that the opposition were promised that let Abhinandan go and we'll give something bigger in return. But instead of giving something in return, the government lost Kashmir.
I agree tbh.

You can't lose something you don't have. The whole "promise" is a concocted story.
Siyaane kehte hain paisa woi hai jo apni jaib me ho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom