What's new

Abhinandan says was subjected to mental harassment by ISI

No we served him Biryani from Lahore but actually it was pulao so he felt mentally harrased
:lol:
we must've served him gaae key paaye, he felt harassed because he had to dip naan roti on his pavittar gow mata kay charrnoan par!

:rofl:

The article itself doesn't mention any mental harassment. Or did I miss something?

It even contradicts itself. First it says that he is undergoing medical tests due to the strain he underwent during his captivity and then quotes an Indian AVM on the matter who says that he is undergoing those medical tests because his body might have underwent immense strain due to the ejection.

We need to stop posting garbage here.

The article itself doesn't mention any mental harassment. Or did I miss something?

It even contradicts itself. First it says that he is undergoing medical tests due to the strain he underwent during his captivity and then quotes an Indian AVM on the matter who says that he is undergoing those medical tests because his body might have underwent immense strain due to the ejection.

We need to stop posting garbage here.
I don't think he said anything of that nature even Nachekita could not say he was tortured he said he had to endure physical hardships. The Indians are a shameless bunch.

No we served him Biryani from Lahore but actually it was pulao so he felt mentally harrased

:lol:
we must've served him gaae key paaye, he felt harassed because he had to dip naan roti on his pavittar gow mata kay charrnoan par!

:rofl:
Next they will say he was given chars chai lol andMattress had a few worn out springs.
Every few minutes Pakistanis mentally harassed him by mentioning that he would be returned soon..

Now he must be thinking, why he didn't apply for residence in Pakistan.
They kept playing saif ali khan’s phantom to him on tv

Actually, the behind the scene story is that ISI won't let him use the railways tracks to relieve himself and instead kept taking him to the toilet which is a foreign idea for them and against their culture.:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

I think through this pilot abhi indian authorities will make indian young pilots do afraid that none of them will violate pakistani airspace not because of fear of death or getting caught , but because of the fear what might happen to them when thr actually come back home from pakistan.

Lol this shit is just getting better and better. No wonder these hindus have always been imvaded and made slaves by foreign powers. They lack functioning brains.
"Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion" - Kuran-i Kerim (Sura El Mulk Ayet#20)

Back
Top Bottom