What's new

Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance

Yup, but that is not enough. Their navy will get even more stronger. They need to work on their airforce. Soon they will get f-35 but they are also busy with their own 5th gen jet that will be devastating. More importantly they need stronger land army that can invade and occupy parts of China.

No doubt the ability of Japanese. It is important that NOW it is time to they throw away things they bind themselves, Japan will becomes a proactive role to protect peace in Asia.

not true

actually Viet rulers needed to call themselves as emperors. the Viet people never accepted a ruler who saw himself as inferior to China.

No, Vietnam wanted peace with China in return. Nothing else.

I mean it is actually what the Tributary system works during the past:

Vietnam presented tributes $10 goods to China, China gifted back $50 goods to Vietnam in return.

U.S. regime controlled "free press" is well known for lying and deception.

All German media says majority of Germans against sanctions on Russia
U.S. media quoting U.S. made survey says majority of Germans support it.

Its laughable.

They rigged the questions like they do with all these civilian opinion polls.
Probably asked some random German if they would support sanction if Russia invaded Ukraine or if they would support some stronger response to Russia by their Councelor or if the think UN should take action.

I mean it is actually what the Tributary system works during the past:

Vietnam presented tributes $10 goods to China, China gifted back $50 goods to Vietnam in return.
I wonder where and how do you get the number?

why do we only have 60 and Chinese 500 ships?

I can tell you. China is a pathetic country.

Do you know how many wars they raged against Vietnam?
Any idea know how many times they supported our enemies raging wars against Vietnam?

Chinese are natural born coward, and always keen to seek wars with Vietnam (China has 1.4b people, while Vietnam has 90m). They avoid to confront a country of similar size and power such as Russia and America. Chinese politics is dirty, always seeks ways to keep Vietnam down.

even second rate is good enough.
Your post is funny. You sound like an eight year old child who just got bullied in school.

U.S. regime controlled "free press" is well known for lying and deception.

All German media says majority of Germans against sanctions on Russia
U.S. media quoting U.S. made survey says majority of Germans support it.

Its laughable.

They rigged the questions like they do with all these civilian opinion polls.
Probably asked some random German if they would support sanction if Russia invaded Ukraine or if they would support some stronger response to Russia by their Councelor or if the think UN should take action.
Surveys can be manipulated on how the questions are asked, to whom and the time.

I would consider 50% to be remarkable given Germany's dependence on energy supplies from Russia.
Since your source is from US, I doubt it.

Also, people don't vote by careful calculation, it is politician's job. That is why France decide to proceed with Russia's boat sale anyway.

Last edited:
Good, then we will keep 'bullying' them until they start to beg for mercy.
I think the Vietnamese friends are mixing street fighting mentality versus military warfare as they like to use words like 'tough', 'cowards', 'bully' in a geopolitical situation. it is comical to say the least.

Good, then we will keep 'bullying' them until they start to beg for mercy.
Actually, when they first encoutered westners, they got colonized. Now they view those colonizer as good friend.
We ruled them, we treat them equal and give them culture. they hold grugde like that.

They are in the same league with Japs, the harsher you deal with them, the dociler they become. Look how japs obey US now after 2 atomic bombs.

Last edited:
Actually, they first encouter westners, they got colonized. Now they view those colonizer as friend.
We ruled them, we treat them equal and give them culture. they hold grugde like this.

They are in the same league with Japs, the harsher you deal with them, the dociler they become. Look how japs obey US now after 2 atomic bombs.
Chinese leaders should adopt or maybe already starting to use this strategy against them. It's similar to Stockholm Syndrome.

anti China sources. It's like asking Fox News to praise Obama and offer positive views on illegal Mexican immigrants coming to the USA .

Last edited:
Censorship is to manage the information flow, does not necessarily lead to lie.
Where is the mass-destruction weapon in Iraq? Besides, I could proivde tons of lies about CNN's report on China.

Chinese leaders should adopt or maybe already starting to use this strategy against them. It's similar to Stockholm Syndrome.

anti China sources. It's like asking Fox News to praise Obama and offer positive views on Mexican immigrants.
Yes, we gain experience over the time.

Which is kinda' disproves the whole idea about how the American press is controlled by the us administration, don't cha' think? :azn:
Beginning with the first Iraqi war, war journalists were not allowed to tag along with front line troops to bring the 'real' war for the Americans to see. All the pics and news were approved before they were allow to broadcast. That is censorship. This never happened in korean or Vietnam war. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom