What's new

Abdul Kalam frisked twice in US

On the latest incident, sources close to Kalam said he did not attach any importance to such issues and always cooperated with security agencies without fuss.

He doesn't care. Doubt he has time for such petty issues.

Now when you are proved that you are doing mental masturbation, you are changing your version but earlier your post was 'People should also realize it was Air India he got frisked in. And the first time he got frisked in was in Delhi. If he is treated like this, imagine what happens to Indian Muslims.'? If it was USA who is doing the checking, how and why only Indian muslims are impacted. Why are so desperate? Have some shame!

Of course it was Air India he got frisked in. In the US!!! But the Air India staff still let it happen. This is how India is perceived as in the US, that an Indian ex-president wasn't even spared.

And then what happened to his time in Delhi? He got frisked by Americans in his own bloody country! This is how he is treated in his own country, for being a Muslim.

You're the one that's having a hard time understand basic English. I am pointing at two separate things.

I dont think anybody should care as long Kalam himself doesnt care.

Kamal Hasan, Sharukh Khan also went through the same issue at the port of entry. Also one of the Indian central minister, if I remember correctly. It should be insulting if PM Manmohan Singh or current President Prathibha patil were not given proper protocol. How in the world India can control USA actions and checking on the ex-officials? I wonder why some people have this kind of sadism!!! and immaturity off course.

Of course it was Air India he got frisked in. In the US!!! But the Air India staff still let it happen. This is how India is perceived as in the US, that an Indian ex-president wasn't even spared.

And then what happened to his time in Delhi? He got frisked by Americans in his own bloody country! This is how he is treated in his own country, for being a Muslim.

You're the one that's having a hard time understand basic English. I am pointing at two separate things.

If at all it is because he is muslim, it is not WE who should feel ashamed. It is you and your country should feel ashamed of bringing your religion such a bad name in the world. Again, it is not WE, YOU and YOUR COUNTRY!!! Shameless religious retards brought bad name to one of the greatest religions in the world.

Kamal Hasan, Sharukh Khan also went through the same issue at the port of entry. Also one of the Indian central minister, if I remember correctly. It should be insulting if PM Manmohan Singh or current President Prathibha patil were not given proper protocol. How in the world India can control USA actions and checking on the ex-officials? I wonder why some people have this kind of sadism!!! and immaturity off course.

Again, I don't think this is how the ex-president of a 'superpower' like India should be treated, both inside their own country & the US.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

If at all it is because he is muslim, it is not WE who should feel ashamed. It is you and your country should feel ashamed of bringing your religion such a bad name in the world. Again, it is not WE, YOU and YOUR COUNTRY!!! Shameless religious retards brought bad name to one of the greatest religions in the world.

I don't think that frisking like this takes place with any other leaders. Never heard any Saudi leader or anyone else get frisked like this. I guess we all know how India is perceived by others now. If he was a Hindu, at least India wouldn't let him be 'manhandled' inside India.

You're the one that's falling into the trap. This is how Indians are looked at & treated by Americans, inside India & inside the US. Not even the Indian ex-president is spared. This is not how the ex-president of the 'next superpower' should be treated.

So you changed your tone from "this is because he is a muslim and if this is how he is treated...." to "look how America treats you"..

I tell this on your face..you are a liar.

And I dont need to tell what America thinks of your nation..

So you changed your tone from "this is because he is a muslim and if this is how he is treated...." to "look how America treats you"..

I tell this on your face..you are a liar.

And I dont need to tell what America thinks of your nation..

I never changed anything. You're the one who has problems understanding simple things. My context for Indian Muslim was in context of him in India. If he was in India, at least India wouldn't let him be frisked by Americans in India.

And if India was anymore respected in the eyes of US, they wouldn't have their ex-president 'manhandled' the way he was in the US, by Air India itself.

I never changed anything. You're the one who has problems understanding simple things. My context for Indian Muslim was in context of him in India. If he was in India, at least India wouldn't let him be frisked by Americans in India.

And if India was anymore respected in the eyes of US, they wouldn't have their ex-president 'manhandled' the way he was in the US, by Air India itself.

And you have the simple problem in understanding that in IGI he was frisked at the insistence of the ignorant American officer of the Continental Airlines.

And the airline has already apologised to Dr.Kalam.

Frisking row: US airline apologises to Kalam - Rediff.com India News

It was not that the US govt asked for him to be frisked. But contrast it with how the world leaders call Pakistanis..For example David Cameron..

And this is how our Govt looks after that 'Muslim'..

Besides, the Government of India slapped a show cause notice to the US-based Continental Airlines for violating guidelines, in the wake of airliner's 'unpardonable' act.

KS bhai, some people are just born to lie. There is nothing much we can do to them. It is just because of them or their kind, their religion got such a bad name today. It is not the religion's fault. It is because of this kind of people whose only primary goal in their life is to find fault in others and live in denial of their deeds forever. Shameful lives. :angry:

way to stand up for your ex-Prez

:laugh:

How will crying on PDF help our ex president? We respect him beyond anything and that's all that matters. He is such a simple and nice man , he probably wouldn't want us to make it a big issue anyway.

And you have the simple problem in understanding that in IGI he was frisked at the insistence of the ignorant American officer of the Continental Airlines.

That is how the ex-president of India is perceived by Americans in India. What a shame. If he was a Hindu, I doubt this would be allowed to happen.

And the airline has already apologised to Dr.Kalam.

Can you quote an impartial source please? ;)

It was not that the US govt asked for him to be frisked.

But it shows how India is perceived in the US.

This is how non-Muslim Indian diplomats were treated in the US:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Puri-detained-U-S-refusing-remove-turban.html

Meera Shankar, Indian Ambassador To The U.S., Frisked At Mississippi Airport

So I would assume it is less with being Muslim, & more with being Indian. But if he was Hindu, such behavior by Continental Airlines might not have been tolerated if he was in India.

How will crying on PDF help our ex president? We respect him beyond anything and that's all that matters. He is such a simple and nice man , he probably wouldn't want us to make it a big issue anyway.

It just shows the mentality of these people when the first thing they see is the religion.Bigots.

For us Bharat Ratna Dr. Abdul Kalam is more than that. He embodies the very spirit of India.

That is how the ex-president of India is perceived by Americans in India. What a shame. If he was a Hindu, I doubt this would be allowed to happen.

Doesnt even deserve a reply. You should be ashaamed of yourself for being such a bigot.

Can you quote an impartial source please? ;)

It happened in India and so only a Indian paper will quote. Trouble understanding that simple part ?

But it shows how India is perceived in the US.

So I would assume it is less with being Muslim, & more with being Indian. But if he was Hindu, such behavior by Continental Airlines might not have been tolerated if he was in India.

No it is more with being resembling Pakistanis in looks. You and your country should be held responsible for spoiling the entire name of South Asia with your deeds. I have travelled over and seen how the green passport elicits special treatment in various countries.

It happened in India and so only a Indian paper will quote. Trouble understanding that simple part ?

I would assume it would be reported by an American news outlet if it involved an American being involved in such an incident.

No it is more with being resembling Pakistanis in looks. You and your country should be ashamed of yourself for spoiling the entire name of South Asia with your deeds.

Can you please quit trolling? Don't bring Pakistan into a thread that has nothing to do with it. Whether it is a high level Indian Sikh, Hindu or Muslim official/diplomat, they are treated similarly in America. What a shame, when India is the so-called rising superpower. It should be treated as such as well.

if i have nothing to hide then i would not be worried , they r just doing their duty...

Back
Top Bottom