What's new

Abdali : a hero or villian for Pakistani punjabis?

We must kick out semites and iranics from Indic lands. That is our goal. Iranics will be kicked to Iran and Semites back to the deserts of Arabia. Pure Indics civilization will prosper here. :cool: :cool:

So i am anti-punjabi bigot? For not rejecting bulleh shah, waris shah?
O.k lets suppose we afghans were looters and scum of earth. The question is for you and pegham e mohabat guy, why punjabi musalman didnt rebel against us? Why they didnt start attacking afghans all over punjab?....because they were popular among punjabi musalman for killing sikh terrorists who were involved in killing, rapes and plundering of their villages.

You are deobandi, you can reject them for religious reasons but don't insult others. Bulleh shah was very liberal and secular, same with Waris Shah. These were not grave worshipper like you like to claim. You being bigot will not understand. You hate punjabis a part from obvious reason but also for being Barelvis. You even side with indians to mock us which is shameful.

As i said before i doubt Abdali looted Punjabi muslims. But later on Afghans did after he died thats the reason for punjabi muslim support for sikhs against Afghans. No wonder after Abdali there has been no great Afghan leader.

We must kick out semites and iranics from Indic lands. That is our goal. Iranics will be kicked to Iran and Semites back to the deserts of Arabia. Pure Indics civilization will prosper here. :cool: :cool:

First hindus will need to kick Iranian like you from their land. :lol:

Last edited:
You are deobandi, you can reject them for religious reasons but don't insult others. Bulleh shah was very liberal and secular, same with Waris Shah. These were not grave worshipper like you like to claim. You being bigot will not understand. You hate punjabis a part from obvious reason but also for being Barelvis. You even side with indians to mock us which is shameful.

As i said before i doubt Abdali looted Punjabi muslims. But later on Afghans did after he died thats the reason for punjabi muslim support for sikhs against Afghans. No wonder after Abdali there has been no great Afghan leader.

First hindus will need to kick Iranian like you from their land. :lol:

Why would hindus kick me out? I'm a hindu and pure indic. I don't claim foreign ancestry :lol: My phenotype might fit in several other countries but that is irrelevant. All that matters is that my ancestry is Indic and hindu. I'm son of the soil.

Lol from where you are getting your history lessons?. Punjabi muslims didnt support sikhs against afghans. Ranjeet singh'army didnt entertain the presence of punjabi muslims. Your ancestors were treated like dirt by sikhs. They banned you from eating beef and you were not allowed to say azaan. Punjabi muslims have no role in conquests of sikhs, if you dont believe me then ask any sikh.....instead punjabi muslims in multan fought for muzafar khan sadozai, the afghan governor of multan against sikhs...

Lol from where you are getting your history lessons?. Punjabi muslims didnt support sikhs against afghans. Ranjeet singh'army didnt entertain the presence of punjabi muslims. Your ancestors were treated like dirt by sikhs. They banned you from eating beef and you were not allowed to say azaan. Punjabi muslims have no role in conquests of sikhs, if you dont believe me then ask any sikh.....instead punjabi muslims in multan fought for muzafar khan sadozai, the afghan governor of multan against sikhs...

I think you will be shocked, Sikh army even had Pathans let alone punjabi muslims. I wonder why pathans joined RS even if they were few in numbers? RS like Abdali was clever while you on the other hand is just a hater. Thats why Afghan pashtuns suffer now days in hands of Tajiks, hazaras, uzbeks..

With people like you its expected. Pakistani pashtuns even didn't help Afghan pashtuns when British was in control. They could have easly gone back with you long before 1947. But now its all make sense, they made the best decision possible for their future generations.

A guy who don't even know Timur Shah died long before RS conquered Lahore should stop giving lecture in history.

Why would hindus kick me out? I'm a hindu and pure indic. I don't claim foreign ancestry :lol: My phenotype might fit in several other countries but that is irrelevant. All that matters is that my ancestry is Indic and hindu. I'm son of the soil.

Did phenotype come out of your a**? You proudly claiming to be Irani looking while being Indian hindu, it means only one thing. :sick: I wonder why black africans don't have Iranian like phenotype?

Last edited:
I think you will be shocked, Sikh army even had Pathans let alone punjabi muslims. I wonder why pathans joined RS even if they were few in numbers? RS like Abdali was clever while you on the other hand is just a hater. Thats why Afghan pashtuns suffer now days in hands of Tajiks, hazaras, uzbeks..

With people like you its expected. Pakistani pashtuns even didn't help Afghan pashtuns when British was in control. They could have easly gone back with you long before 1947. But now its all make sense, they made the best decision possible for their future generations.

A guy who don't even know Timur Shah died long before RS conquered Lahore should stop giving lecture in history.

Did phenotype come out of your a**? You proudly claiming to be Irani looking while being Indian hindu, it means only one thing. :sick: I wonder why black africans don't have Iranian like phenotype?
Pashtuns in sikh army? These are your wishful thoughts , sadly it didnt happen. We were their enemies and we fought against them every where...same can not be said about your people even though you people had resentments against them. Instead of fighting them, you people came up with sardar jokes.
And who said lar afghans were entirely o.k with durand line?. In 1897 pashtuns from swat, malakand to khyber, from khyber to waziristan, from sherani to quetta went into massive uprising against durand line demarcation , british had to sent additional 70 thousands to frontier to suppress the uprising

Pashtuns in sikh army? These are your wishful thoughts , sadly it didnt happen. We were their enemies and we fought against them every where...same can not be said about your people even though you people had resentments against them. Instead of fighting them, you people came up with sardar jokes.
And who said lar afghans were entirely o.k with durand line?. In 1897 pashtuns from swat, malakand to khyber, from khyber to waziristan, from sherani to quetta went into massive uprising against durand line demarcation , british had to sent additional 70 thousands to frontier to suppress the uprising

If FATA pashtuns wanted they could have joined back in 1890's war. But they didn't and instead Afghan pashtun for few British pounds permanently signed durrand line treaty. Just goes to show how Afghan pashtuns are and now you guys blame Pakistani pashtuns for being ISI agents and punjabi slaves :lol: The orginal slaves are you guys who gave away land permanently for few pounds.

And its a fact later on RS army even had pathans though not many. You can act all shocked but it will not change history.

In other thread you was proudly claiming how you was mistaken for Irani and how fair you are being from jammu:lol: You guys are hilarious

This obsession of being fair is Indian trait going back thousands of years ago when Aryans came.

Btw I never bragged about my skin colour. I was only responding in kind to the racist scumbag nordic pakistani trolls. The more you brag about your foreign ancestry, the more reactionary Indians get not just to you but also to indian muslims. Anyone who brags about their genocidal ancestor has no place on Indic lands period.

Btw I never bragged about my skin colour. I was only responding in kind to the racist scumbag nordic pakistani trolls. The more you brag about your foreign ancestry, the more reactionary Indians get not just to you but also to indian muslims. Anyone who brags about their genocidal ancestor has no place on Indic lands period.

Well i never claimed to be nordic or mistaken for anyother foreign ethinicity. While you guys proudly claim to look like Irani, so hindus will be first to deport you back to Iran. There was another like your type Dalit from Bihar who said he looked like South European. :rofl:

He even posted his foto in children pic thread to prove his point, which back fired :lol:

If FATA pashtuns wanted they could have joined back in 1890's war. But they didn't and instead Afghan pashtun for few British pounds permanently signed durrand line treaty. Just goes to show how Afghan pashtuns are and now you guys blame Pakistani pashtuns for being ISI agents and punjabi slaves :lol: The orginal slaves are you guys who gave away land permanently for few pounds.

And its a fact later on RS army even had pathans though not many. You can act all shocked but it will not change history.
The army of the Lahore Durbar was a mixture of Punjabis(Sikh, Muslim, Hindu), Paharis(of Himachal), Nihangs, Dogras of Jammu and there was even a regiment of Gurkhas. Later with territories of NW Frontier joining Punjab, Pasthuns under Barakzai Sardars also served the Lahore Durbar. When Syad Ahmad Barelvi first began his Wahabi insurgency, it was the Barakzai governors that he initially fought against. During the Second Anglo Sikh war, 5000 Pashtuns/Afghans allied themselves with the Sikhs. But when the Sikhs were defeated, the Pasthuns were driven out of Punjab

Last edited:
Waris shah was not a preacher or saint, he was sufi poet with poetic non-sense. The buzargan-e-deen who came from central asia and afghanistan and preached islam, were not bhangi malang babas with qawali and dances...they were not into shirk and were simple hanafi muslims. Pity that recent converts converted their graves into places of shirk and sin.
The point is that malang baba like bulleh shah and poet like waris shah of love stories are not to be taken seriously.
@ghilzai

That's just dumb...

O.K. By vassal i didnt mean slave state. Kalat was to durrani empire as crimea was to ottoman empire. Baloch were more of allies than subjugates. And if i am not wrong nasir khan married sister of ahmad shah abdali.
By the way you didnt tell us your views about ahmad shah abdali. Do you view him as a hero or villian?. Balochs and afghans fought side by side against marahatas, sikhs, jats and other enemies.

Yes you are right...

As for my opinion I don't think it would matter coz in a Baluch not Panjabi...

you wanted to reply to me. :what::what:
I wanted to say bhayia ..but iphone is a mofo..

You are right but later ranjit did take Muslims (high castes) in his army .. Initially I think they were in arty corps.. But the bias was always there n the local Muslims didn't support him infact even now Panjabis hate him specially the seniors/old ppl..

For us Bhatta only means "salary's bonus" and nothing else, I am not aware of Karachi specific lingua. :wacko:

Lmao Panjabis consider you inferior .. Even on this forum I've seen them showing their love for bhaiyas like you ... Even their movies show you as ... Lmao...

Lmao Panjabis consider you inferior .. Even on this forum I've seen them showing their love for bhaiyas like you ... Even their movies show you as ... Lmao...

You wrote bhatta instead of Bhaiyya and Bhaiyya means brother and it don't sound as insulting as paindu in Pakistani lingua. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom