What's new

Abbasi to present Pak stance on Jerusalem at OIC summit

Nope...Although Turkey is making lot of announcements, but basically Turkey is competing of Islamic leadership role against Iran and Saudi Arabia...Unless Turkey comes out of shadow of West, It can not make any independent decisions unless US or Nato approves it...Turkey is a rising power, but it will take some time to reach to that status before they can make any significant influence.

So I should consider you have given Palestine to Israel in the current world affairs? lol Now stop dreaming and wake up my friend. lol

So I should consider you have given Palestine to Israel in the current world affairs? lol Now stop dreaming and wake up my friend. lol
Nope...no one should give anything to anyone..The best possible solution for Palestine is to be found out by peaceful coexistence of both Palestine and Israel people...No one can remove other party..It is humanely impossible to remove any population from any place...So what the point of fighting with each other...Let Palestine and Israel recognize each other and try to coexist with each other...

Nope...Although Turkey is making lot of announcements, but basically Turkey is competing of Islamic leadership role against Iran and Saudi Arabia...Unless Turkey comes out of shadow of West, It can not make any independent decisions unless US or Nato approves it...Turkey is a rising power, but it will take some time to reach to that status before they can make any significant influence.

Turkey just kicked Germans out of its borders, shot a Russian fighter and made Putin to kneel before the sultan and is in the process of kicking out US & Israel from the middle east and you call them powerless? Are you for real?

Nope...no one should give anything to anyone..The best possible solution for Palestine is to be found out by peaceful coexistence of both Palestine and Israel people...No one can remove other party..It is humanely impossible to remove any population from any place...So what the point of fighting with each other...Let Palestine and Israel recognize each other and try to coexist with each other...

Turkey just kicked Germans out of its borders, shot a Russian fighter and made Putin to kneel before the sultan and is in the process of kicking out US & Israel from the middle east and you call them powerless? Are you for real?

Now here is what can be done.

Countries that are willing to take action are
Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran, Turkey, Malaysia, Morocco, Qatar, Jordan, Chechnya, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait (four countries are ready to use military forces as well among these)

Countries whose population favors vast reaction but the head only using lip service.
Bangladesh, Saudia, Bahrain, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Algeria, Somalia, India and rest of African Muslim countries

Hmm this shows a different picture.

OIC meeting 13 DEC few hour left to know what will happen

Poor Palestine people will be used as pawn in the global politics by stakeholders to suit their own benifits..

^^ this x1000 ^^

At the same time, a PDF member of Palestinian origin recently told me (and I'm paraphrasing here)

Not to necessarily just think of the Palestinians just being used as pawns and lip service by many sides.

To also think of it as the issue of right and wrong and rule of law in the world.

And I take this Palestinians words on this a lot more seriously than some of the usual folks here just using this issue for their own agendas.

The Palestinians cry out for justice should not be ignored.

Last edited:

Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran, Turkey, Malaysia, Morocco, Qatar, Jordan, Chechnya, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait (four countries are ready to use military forces as well among these)

Countries whose population favors vast reaction but the head only using lip service.
Bangladesh, Saudia, Bahrain, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Algeria, Somalia, India and rest of African Muslim countries

What military action will you or those countries will take? Do they attack Israel? What was the action plan of these so called Muslim countries who are ready to go for a war when millions of Syria people died on war? What was the action when Rohingys refugees in millions are moved to BD??

Trump might have foolishly started the movement that unites the Ummah. Long live Palestine.

Kabul Illuminati regime still has not given any statement of trump's decision on Palestine issue.:wacko:

Chechnya is a republic of Russia.. It can't do shyt without Russian permission lol..

Nothing is going to happen as far as I can see.. Unless Arabs grow a pair..

Palestine is a lost cause .. Israel and their allies are just too strong

Palestine is a lost cause .. Israel and their allies are just too strong
Nope. Israel and USA are too weak.

Muslim world should unite in the first place, trust Iran and allow Iran to arm Palestinian groups. It's responsibility belongs to Iran, no one needs to say something.

This is of no consequence. The Muslim world has not seriously opposed Israel since 1973. Saudi Arabia are even becoming informal allies of Israel. Complaining about Jerusalem is not going to change Trump's mind. The Muslim countries need to focus on uniting properly before they can think about taking any meaningful action against Israel.

Back
Top Bottom