What's new

Abandoning status as "Islamic Republic"

What direction do you want Pakistan to follow?

• Secular

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pakistanis have to find what suits them.

Sixty five long years and Pakistanis have yet to find what suits them? Could it be that they have already decided what path to follow, and it ain't pretty?

Sixty five long years and Pakistanis have yet to find what suits them? Could it be that they have already decided what path to follow, and it ain't pretty?
How long it was for immigrants to stand against British empire in America civil war?

You are quoting a known political opportunist? I guess you didn't come across this

Jab bhi koi inqilab ho ga;
Qutub ud Din Shahab ho ga

(Meaning: Whenever there will be revolution i.e. martial law or coup ; you'll find Qutub ud Din Shahab supporting it)

This gentleman, may God rest his soul, supported every dictator one way or the other. First he served with Ayub Khan and was a "progressive". Later on he worked with Zia and was an Islamist.

So this must be fabricated also....

Political-Quaid-e-Azam-Quotes-4082.jpg

The time scales of centuries ago do not hold as much in the 21st century.
Man you always run away when it's come on realties, your dog was tommy and our dog is just a dog. We are fighting don't know how long it's take but in the end dogs always be dogs no mater dick tom or else.

Man you always run away when it's come on realties, your dog was tommy and our dog is just a dog. We are fighting don't know how long it's take but in the end dogs always be dogs no mater dick tom or else.

Dogs or cats, my statement is correct: The timescales are much more rapid in the 21st century.

Dogs or cats, my statement is correct: The timescales are much more rapid in the 21st century.

Yugoslavia lasted without a religious "bond" from 1918 to 1991(although the civil wars began after the death of Tito in the late 70s... so a good 73 years of existence before it started to break apart since it had no national narrative. Pakistan broke into two in less than 25 years(although that structure was much less feasible than Yugoslavias). What has happened however is that the 21 century timelines have sped up both disruptive and cohesive processes.

So communication and bonds that would take time to develop are forming as rapidly as those are dissolving. What is also happening is that people are being fed(and are disseminating) massive amounts of information without actually understanding any of it. Which is why you have rapid hitching on ideas such as secularim or khilafat without any actual realization of ground realities and the implementation of these.

Yugoslavia lasted without a religious "bond" from 1918 to 1991(although the civil wars began after the death of Tito in the late 70s... so a good 73 years of existence before it started to break apart since it had no national narrative. Pakistan broke into two in less than 25 years(although that structure was much less feasible than Yugoslavias). What has happened however is that the 21 century timelines have sped up both disruptive and cohesive processes.

So communication and bonds that would take time to develop are forming as rapidly as those are dissolving. What is also happening is that people are being fed(and are disseminating) massive amounts of information without actually understanding any of it. Which is why you have rapid hitching on ideas such as secularim or khilafat without any actual realization of ground realities and the implementation of these.

So is your dog Tommy too? :D

BTW, seriously, the availability of all kinds of information is a potent tool for social change, as you have pointed out.

So is your dog Tommy too? :D

BTW, seriously, the availability of all kinds of information is a potent tool for social change, as you have pointed out.

I own cats.. they are better creatures to keep even though I like dogs as well. A cat will teach you to not expect good in return and to not trust emotions or be emotional on the fly. Dogs on the other hand think of you as god...
Cats teach independence, dogs make you dependant.

It may be a potent tool for social change, but it also promotes tools within social change .. if you get my drift.

No, your comments are not correct, I'm still saying that wrong is wrong but you keep saying sometime wrong was correct:unsure: the time will pass as usual and history remain and time will tell who was wrong and right, isn't?

I own cats.. they are better creatures to keep even though I like dogs as well. A cat will teach you to not expect good in return and to not trust emotions or be emotional on the fly. Dogs on the other hand think of you as god...
Cats teach independence, dogs make you dependant.

It may be a potent tool for social change, but it also promotes tools within social change .. if you get my drift.

Yes, many tools here. :D

Back
Top Bottom