What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Oh not a problem, I understand that most indians suffer from a serious case of gigantus ignoramus so we are all to happy to shove it in your face.

Don't worry, there's already a version of the Babur that carries clustered explosives.

I know we suffer many such problems and we are not as smart as you guys. Whole world know that. They know that Pakistanis are very smart and intelligent people and Indians are dumb.

For a country which can fire a slcm and mirv in 3 weeks.... icbm is just a step away...

Just saying ... we dont want to go that way... but some one may force us

Last edited:
icbm is just a step away...

we dont want to go that way

As you said "we dont want to go that way" because its not our requirement

1102555599-1-gif.159448

https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102555599&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20141202

I know that Israel worked out of dealing with decoys, but as for MIRV's, there's no real answer for that.
Either u deal with the threat before it spread it's warheads, or u create as much countermeasure against all his warheads (Something that would look like MIRV's against MIRV's maybe)
To me the most logical solution would be a laser defense system, which is no where as mature for this.

First honest reply and if you add real time environment, then May be India have only a minute or may be less then a minute to react and this is not event achieved by US and whole systems currently operational taking minimum 5 minute to react after getting full information.Here is the video

Please note that they are talking about single threat

As you said "we dont want to go that way" because its not our requirement

1102555599-1-gif.159448

https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102555599&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20141202

And the year was 2014 so i think Pakistan will show the world in next 8 to 10 year

Last edited:
Iron Fist, Iron Dome, Trophy, F-35, Arrow 3, David Sling and alot more, should I continue? Like I said before, u think u're holding all the card in the deck, while everybody already surpassed u technology wise.

Good luck stopping MIRV'ed Pakistani missiles coming your way. Considering your size, your ambitions can be your undoing. Look, I am not here in this d!ck measuring contest. I am highliting the blunder your strategic planners have done by poking their noses in the sub continent affairs.

Lots of mistakes. Radars regularly track targets moving at mach 25, that's more than 8Km/s, 4.8Km/s is easy. How else do you think satellites are tracked? They are moving even faster at mach 28, more than 9Km/s. The S-400 can intercept targets up to 4.8Km/s, that's mach 14.

MIRV warheads fall due to gravity, it's nothing special. What's special about MIRVs is a missile can carry 3 or more warheads. Even missiles that have only one warhead come with reentry vehicles. During interception, the warhead is not changing directions, it is merely falling.

The S-400 was designed to intercept MIRVs. Along with other BMDs. For example, a battery can target 12 warheads. So a missile with 12 MIRV warheads can be intercepted by S-400. The only major criteria is the warheads should be doing less than mach 14. Since Delhi may have a minimum of 10 batteries, the S-400 can intercept 120 warheads at the same time. So you will need enough missiles that can carry 120 or more warheads to saturate the defences. This is not counting the Indian Phase 1 BMD.

If the Ababeel has 3 warheads, then Pak will need more than 40 missiles to saturate Delhi's S-400s. Of course, as time goes, the S-400 will be upgraded to be able to handle more threats at the same time. The Indian BMD is no different.

Missile speed depends on the range and altitude. So ICBMs have more speed, mach 17-25, SRBMs have the least speed, mach 2-3. So a missile fired from Pakistan towards Delhi is not going to be doing more than mach 10 even from the furthest ranges possible. Such missiles are significantly slower than 3Km/sec.

However, other cities in India are under greater threat of nukes. But for that there will be 2 new missiles introduced in the S-400 family that can stop targets up to 7Km/s. Plus, the phase 2 of the Indian BMD program will also be able to stop IRBMs. So any missile fired from inside Pakistan to any part of India will be stopped by the BMD. The Phase 2 BMD and the new missiles for the S-400 are primarily targeted to stop missiles that can be fired from any part of China into India.

Do you know what is current speed of Pakistani Missiles? We are talking 18 Mach + missiles

I know we suffer many such problems and we are not as smart as you guys. Whole world know that. They know that Pakistanis are very smart and intelligent people and Indians are dumb.

Actually your national iq is lower than Pak..:lol:

And the recent tests have kicked your national moral/ego right in the butt crack.

So your constant moaning comes as no surprise.

U can see this phenomenon in what PML-N is doing right now. Most of the development is happening in Punjab, which is their voter base so naturally they would like to "show" their "hardwork" to retain those votes. Other provinces get neglected bcuz PML-N isn't likely to benefit(get votes) from Sindh for example.

They dont get votes from sindh because they dont do any development projects in sindh when they have federal govt

Congratulation to Pakistan. It has became third country after US and Russia to have MIRV. It is the only nation in the world to equip a 2200 KM missile with MIRV. US and Russia are unable to do that. Pakistan should be really proud of her achievement. I believe babur with MIRV is next

Beside Pakistan, US,Russia,China, France and Israel is having this tech

Yes you are right

LCA
Kaveri engine
Arjun Tank
Nirbhay (2018 is latest date), we have same capacity missiles in service since 2005 (babar 1 missile)

Prove that we are batter in the field of Military hardware.

They dont get votes from sindh because they dont do any development projects in sindh when they have federal govt
It is the classic chicken and egg problem, which came first?

PML-N's thinking: "why should we use these funds to develop and please ppl of Sindh, they r most likely gonna vote for PPP. We would gain nothing by doing that"

Sindh ppl: "why should we vote for PML-N? They don't represent us, they don't work on our needs, etc."

Last edited:
It is the classic chicken and egg problem, which came first?

PML-N's thinking: "why should we use these funds to develop and please ppl of Sindh, they r most likely gonna vote for PPP. We would gain nothing by doing that"

Sindh ppl: "why should we vote for PML-N? They don't represent us, they don't work on our needs, etc."
the whole purpose of giving funds to provinces was to solve this problem, over 50% funds go to province, federal govt is now bankrupt after defence exp, provinces should bankroll their own projects

Congratulation to Pakistan. It has became third country after US and Russia to have MIRV. It is the only nation in the world to equip a 2200 KM missile with MIRV. US and Russia are unable to do that. Pakistan should be really proud of her achievement. I believe babur with MIRV is next
If you are implying that no one has done it on 2200 km range because range has some kinda factor in employing that tech on missile then my friend ... u r such a fool... even modern Mrls can have that capability....

I know everybody except you guys are fool. So be happy and enjoy your MIRV technology in a 2200 KM range missile (Which is tested for just 1200 Km.
It was a test launch dude, and ababeel range is not 2200 km but much more then it claimed

Back
Top Bottom