What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Guys...Its a wonderful and proud moment...

But think like enemy's way...

What if our missiles get neutralized by laser defence shield or ballistic missile shield...???

Israelis are greatly helping India in this regard...

This following verse invites Muslims to be strong: (Believers:) make ready against them whatever you can of force and horses assigned (for war), that thereby you may dismay the enemies of God and your enemies and others besides them, of whom (and the nature of whose enmity) you may be unaware. God is aware of them (and of the nature of their enmity). Whatever you spend in Gods cause will be repaid to you in full, and you will not be wronged. (Al-Anfal Surah, 8:60)
And here we go..Atleast somewhere we are following..

Long live Pakistan..The land of pure
One of my favorite verse.

There is more fire coming outside randian back side than from ababeels nozzles

Some randians may get launched into soace tonight

What is he, a Rocket Scientist ???.............when elephant pass people like him stand on their tales and starts ******.......don't gave them bone.......yes according to him they are same as they looks like same he has no idea what is inside.....as they are used to, to see the failures of their missiles and now they start beveling everything is scrap......

It's true. But that's how the naming system works. If you change a design substantially, it warrants a new name. Sticking a huge MIRV on top of Shaheen II/III justifies a name change.

Can u see the diametre of missiles in both pics??

This is what I m talking about...Our missiles are vulnerable against lasers and other anti missile weapons

The U.S. Navy is moving at warp speed to develop lasers with more lethality, precision and power sources as a way to destroy attacking missiles, drones aircraft and other threats.

The Navy plans to fire a 150-kw weapon off a test ship within a year, he said. “Then a year later, we’ll have that on a carrier or a destroyer or both.”

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/us-navy-...rom-destroyers-carriers.474188/#ixzz4Wh6LutW9

Why the previous thread got deleted? I wanted to read so many replies with so much love and enthusiasm :(

Me too wanted to read all replies most specially replies from Indian members :D ...but don't know what happened to the previous thread :angry:

Can u see the diametre of missiles in both pics??
you can't compare diameter in both pictures. There's no reference to do that accurately. Ababeel may look "skinnier" due to a bigger RV as its carrying multiple warheads hence MIRV.

By the way where does it say in the news , that Pakistan TESTED MIRV? It just says that it is capable of carrying MIRV. Well most of the missiles have that capability. So any EVIDENCE?

You have to find the mod who was most excited in that thread, he is the culprit who in excitement deleted whole thread instead of single post.
30 Pages , lots of happiness , millions of tons of Prayers and Best Wishes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just ............... wasted......by .............................................................WHOME.........................????
I guess I know ????????????????? do I know ??????? No I don't know .

Hello all
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo

ALLAH-o-AKBAR ......:smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::sniper::sniper:
Great News,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What if I say its not the main reason behind US's sanctions on Pakistan............................ My blood is GREEN................ There are more surprises some are 5 years old and some even more ............... If your Blood is Green then U all Know what I mean.
Well done ,,,,,,, Great Job ,,,,,,,, May ALLAH Bless and Protect all those scientists and engineers and all other staff.

پاکستان کا ایس ایس ایم میزائل "ابابیل" کا کامیاب تجربہ۔۔۔۔میزائل بائیس سو کلو میٹر فاصلے تک مار کرنے کی صلاحیت رکھتا ہے۔۔۔آرمی چیف جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ کی تجربہ کرنے والی ٹیم اور پاک افواج کو مبارکباد۔۔آئی ایس پی آر

16265778_1381037761946485_6524711815857703552_n.jpg

#Pakistan took minimal measures to restore deterrence equation, by successfully testing #MIRV #missile, Ababeel. The system has been developed to defeat #Indian Ballistic #Missile #Defence (#BMD) shield. The test will definitely restore #deterrence stability and regional peace is critical.

#RAF team tried to figure out an approximate range of the missile. And the result shows the missile will cover whole India

16142933_1093329654127947_2225726823492464772_n.jpg

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR47/2017-ISPR Dated: January 24, 2017
Rawalpindi - January 24, 2017:
Pakistan has conducted its first successful flight test of Surface to Surface Ballistic Missile Ababeel, which has a maximum range of 2200 kilometers. The missile is capable of delivering multiple warheads, using Multiple Independent Re-entry Vehicle (MIRV) technology. The test flight was aimed at validating various design and technical parameters of the weapon system.

Ababeel is capable of carrying nuclear warheads and has the capability to engage multiple targets with high precision, defeating the enemy’s hostile radars. Development of Ababeel Weapon System is aimed at ensuring survivability of Pakistan’s ballistic missiles in the growing regional Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) environment. This will further reinforce deterrence.

CJCSC, COAS, CNS and CAS have congratulated the Scientists and Engineers on successful conduct of missile test.

President and Prime Minister of Pakistan conveyed their appreciation to the team involved and armed forces of Pakistan on this landmark achievement.

@The Sandman , @The SC , @django , @Zibago , @Zarvan , @Ulla , @Tipu7 , @Moonlight

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom