What's new

AARM-24 in Hanoi: ASEAN Armies Rifle meet - Pictures

Hey.. our soldiers are awesome, that's all... very very awesome... haha :dirol:

They are all active soldiers, choosen from many ranks and corps. We have a very huge pool of talented & professional soldiers. Thats why most of the participat from our contingent usually different from the previous event. The selection process are very tight. Every corps want to join and participate in this kind of event by being the best.

Our soldiers training is hardcore and mold professional and discipline soldiers.

I heard that these Indonesian soldiers are professional athletes. I mean they are not real soldiers. They can not represent the real ability of normal soldiers. China sends soldiers to similar match too. But they are real soldiers chosen from active army.

they are active and regular soldiers for sure, it just their training is much extensive than the others. For our shooting games civilian athletes, they are sucked a big times when attending Olympiad games against prominent countries like USA, Germany, UK and France :(

I heard that these Indonesian soldiers are professional athletes. I mean they are not real soldiers. They can not represent the real ability of normal soldiers. China sends soldiers to similar match too. But they are real soldiers chosen from active army.

Indonesian Soldiers, like Philippine Soldiers are battle hardened in fighting separatists , insurgents. They have proven capabilities. Deadly. Do not underestimate them.

Indonesian Soldiers, like Philippine Soldiers are battle hardened in fighting separatists , insurgents. They have proven capabilities. Deadly. Do not underestimate them.

the infantry is battle hardened, but the rest is not so sure. Unlike US and her allies (especially Britain, France and Australia) we don't have any meaningful combined and modern warfare experience. Except for the training with US and other countries with advanced military power, we don't have any meaningful real battle experience to boast .........................

I don't underestimate Indonesian soldiers. I was just telling what I heard.

This is more important than AFF Cup :devil:

@Viet , 2 : 2 :D

Where is Singaporean who always boast their professional soldiers without any prove ? ?
Congrat! you are good. in contrast our result is disappointing :hitwall:

Yes, Indonesia is very strong team.

vnp_Indonesia_AFF_Cup_2[1].jpg

I don't underestimate Indonesian soldiers. I was just telling what I heard.

Indeed of course, we are understand your concern. I mean... damn, how come the Indonesian team always won all the competition (ASSAM, AARM, etc) consecutively since 2004. And believe it or not, that's the time when our soldiers start using the SS2 as the standard rifle in the competitions. CMIIW.

SS2 rifle is made based on numerous inputs from the user (TNI) from using SS1 rifle. Pindad then fix all the shortcoming, and implemented various features wanted by the TNI.

The truth is, every country will try to send their best team in this kind of competition. There will be selections from various corps that have qualified members, there will be rigorous training for preparation, etc.

What makes difference is, i think, how big, and how deep is the selection pools of the professional soldiers that every country have. Good Input + good process = awesome output.

Indeed of course, we are understand your concern. I mean... damn, how come the Indonesian team always won all the competition (ASSAM, AARM, etc) consecutively since 2004. And believe it or not, that's the time when our soldiers start using the SS2 as the standard rifle in the competitions. CMIIW.

SS2 rifle is made based on numerous inputs from the user (TNI) from using SS1 rifle. Pindad then fix all the shortcoming, and implemented various features wanted by the TNI.

The truth is, every country will try to send their best team in this kind of competition. There will be selections from various corps that have qualified members, there will be rigorous training for preparation, etc.

What makes difference is, i think, how big, and how deep is the selection pools of the professional soldiers that every country have. Good Input + good process = awesome output.

During 2004, SS 2 is not really good though, but some how we managed to win...

Hey.. our soldiers are awesome, that's all... very very awesome... haha :dirol:

They are all active soldiers, choosen from many ranks and corps. We have a very huge pool of talented & professional soldiers. Thats why most of the participat from our contingent usually different from the previous event. The selection process are very tight. Every corps want to join and participate in this kind of event by being the best.

Our soldiers training is hardcore and mold professional and discipline soldiers.
Surprised to see Indonesia doing so good didn't knew Indonesia was this good
Vietnam was a disappointment

Yes, though Indonesia army also happened to be better armed - they manage to buy Leopard 2 MBTs even though Indonesia is an archipelago.

Surprised to see Indonesia doing so good didn't knew Indonesia was this good
Vietnam was a disappointment

Yes the result show the superior of Indonesian.

FYI, Vietnam team is not using the rifle that they used to master but NATO standard FNC

For pistol, Vietnam use K-14 Vietnamese made modified version of K-54.

“…tiếp nhận và bắn thử thành công 50 khẩu súng Galil, 130 khẩu K54-M2, 50 khẩu K14-hộp tiếp đạn 13 viên và 8 viên do Tổng cục Công nghiệp Quốc phòng Quân đội nhân dân Việt Nam sản xuất”. Việc này được thực hiện tại trường bắn Miếu Môn, nơi sắp diễn ra giải bắn súng quân dụng quân đội các nước ASEAN (AARM).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom