What's new

AARM-24 in Hanoi: ASEAN Armies Rifle meet - Pictures

just look for the pattern, almost all of the winner/claimant here is came from the countries who had adopt NATO standard caliber for their rifle, pistol, and machine gun for so long. I thing it must be has something with the doctrine, training and adopting style of the armaments and all of them perfected by individual skill of each soldiers who competing here

I wonder if the Philippine group use the Remginton R4 or did they still use the old M16A1 rifles and AR-15 carbines.

the result per 22/11/2014

Hasil AARM 2014.jpg

This is more important than AFF Cup :devil:

@Viet , 2 : 2 :D

Where is Singaporean who always boast their professional soldiers without any prove ? ?

Last edited:
Wow, this is indeed a very very awesome news ---CONGRATULATION TNI---

Indonesian contingent medal stats till this news comes up :
80% gold medals
55% silver medals
18% bronze medals

overall : 50% medals goes to Indonesia ....

We should promote extensively our "winning-proven" standard rifle (SS2 Pindad) for standard rifle in ASEAN. With 7 consecutive win on AASAM australia, and overall winner on AARM ASEAN since 2004, TNI have proven that not only we have very professional soldiers, but also an excellent rifles. BRAVO TNI, BRAVO PINDAD...

pindad-ss2.jpg

2pindad-ss2.jpg

3pindad-ss2.jpg

Last edited:
Good news of course, no wonder we can also beat USA army and other Western Army in AASAM championship at Australia as overall winner for many times, at that championship there are many real fight simulation.

Our Air force is also good, we can beat Aussie F-18 Super hornet in close combat simulation using Sukhoi at Pitch Black Exercise 2012 at Darwin.

Last edited:
Good news of course, no wonder we can also beat USA army and other Western Army in AASAM championship at Australia as overall winner for many times, at that championship there are many real fight simulation.

Our Air force is also good, we can beat Aussie F-18 Super hornet in close combat simulation using Sukhoi at recent Combat Simulation at Darwin.

for Flanker cases i've heard the referred case is giving more weight/advantage to our sides, as Flanker is more superior in maneuver and close combat aspect attributes compared to Hornet. But as soon as their simulating BVR combat and situation awareness is involved, our Flanker is loosing their advantage over the hornets

for Flanker cases i've heard the referred case is giving more weight/advantage to our sides, as Flanker is more superior in maneuver and close combat aspect attributes compared to Hornet. But as soon as their simulating BVR combat and situation awareness is involved, our Flanker is loosing their advantage over the hornets

Yes, they get the latest radar, I think we can get Su-35 radar now if we ask The Russian, jamming device should also be upgraded. Our F 16 C/D have a good radar though but not the latest one.

Real dog fight with USA F 18 near Bawean Island at Bush period is also good for our pilot study about that plane capability.

Indonesian gunner dominates the first prize "shooting star" on AARM 24. They won almost all gold medals on AARM-24 in machine gun, rifle, carbine rifles, pistols and shotguns categories both men and women.

aaram1.jpg

aaram2.jpg

follow the link to read the whole article :
Các tay súng Indonesia 'thống trị' ngôi Nhất Giải bắn súng AARM 24
infonet (d o t) vn / cac-tay-sung-indonesia-thong-tri-ngoi-nhat-giai-ban-sung-aarm-24-post151989 ( d o t ) info

Last edited:
I heard that these Indonesian soldiers are professional athletes. I mean they are not real soldiers. They can not represent the real ability of normal soldiers. China sends soldiers to similar match too. But they are real soldiers chosen from active army.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom