What's new

AAP wants Naxals in its fold

I can see that....
But then you know "common sense is not so common" and this guy proves it again and again.:lol:

This guy is more of a problem to AAP than others .

Not really....we all know naxalism has grown mostly from displaced tribals and natives who were fighting against exploitation from major Indian corporations and local officials whom they believed to be corrupt.
Though I must agree that they now've external forces backing them and 've also lost the cause of their origin....they 're now another face of terrorism in India.

That was same for all organisation .

Taliban was considered a savior fighting against the occupation of SU .

We all know how they turned out to be .

Vote kiyaa nahin Brownie neiii aur Political Punditry pehleiii shuruuu ! :disagree:
Oyeeee you lil jasoos.:angry:
I have proxies in India.And they'll vote on my behalf.:agree:
:dance3:

@kurup

Will you please explain this blunder???
I am sure @Ravi Nair must have got notification for a post he never made...lol

image.jpg

No... Congress wants to show AAP in bad light after losing Delhi.
Congress might want to prove AAP is nothing but a political party like them with idiots on board.

You havent see this video yet then

After elections he has not made a single remark against congress .

Hence proved he is a congress lackey ..... :lol:
What if I say he was paid to remain silent on congress??then??
Proving him a congress agent would damage AAP's reputation more I guess.Lol.

You havent see this video yet then

What if I say he was paid to remain silent on congress??then??
Proving him a congress agent would damage AAP's reputation more I guess.Lol.

As of today Kumar Vishwas has attacked Congress in amethi. In any case BJP will come up with $hitty little propaganda against him. Their campaign has sunk, is beyond repair. RIP Modi.

As of today Kumar Vishwas has attacked Congress in amethi. In any case BJP will come up with $hitty little propaganda against him. Their campaign has sunk, is beyond repair. RIP Modi.
Heard about it.
Why was Kumar Vishwas attacked??
Is Narendra modi taking up his challenge????:lol:
And is Chetan Bhagat joining AAP??

Heard about it.
Why was Kumar Vishwas attacked??
Is Narendra modi taking up his challenge????:lol:
And is Chetan Bhagat joining AAP??

Kumar Vishwas Attacked by AAP workers themselves... its just a publicity stunt... 150 vehicles Buses and cars came from Delhi for the rally... Kumar Vishwas himself came in Land Rover...

According to sources Chetan Bhagat is gonna join BJP just before election... after the completion of programme 7RCP in ABP news...

Some rounds of meeting between BJP and CB already done...

Kumar Vishwas Attacked by AAP workers themselves... its just a publicity stunt... 150 vehicles Buses and cars came from Delhi for the rally... Kumar Vishwas himself came in Land Rover...

According to sources Chetan Bhagat is gonna join BJP just before election... after the completion of programme 7RCP in ABP news...

Some rounds of meeting between BJP and CB already done...

I'm sure he's there to write a book

Back
Top Bottom