What's new

AAP wants Naxals in its fold

2607 civilians killed during fight ??
how many of them were killed by security forces / salwa judom ?
No doubt that lately salwa judum made some mistakes but many from them are facing charhes now and still numbers are much less than those innocent tribals killed by Pakistan army and FA.

Last edited:
As ifthat kashmir statement wasn't enough.
AAP seems to be on a self destruct mode

2607 civilians killed during fight ??
how many of them were killed by security forces / salwa judom ?

Yes, your heroes the naxals have killed and terrorized innocent tribals, and chopped off their tongues and cut off their limbs as intimidation tactics. Make no mistake, they are fighting for power, like any armed insurgency.

exactly same number as those innocent tribals killed by Pakistan army and FA.

Unfortunately , innocent people do get killed by security forces in counter insurgency operations in Pakistan . No one is denying that . I was asking a simple question as I was really surprised to see some Indian fellows here comparing Naxals to Taliban ..

Naxals claim to fight for their rights , they fight against oppression
Taliban fight to impose their religion upon others , they fight for oppression
How can you equate the two ...... ??

"Claim" being the operative word there. But claims are different from reality.

Naxals seek to impose one party (their own, of course) maoist rule in the country, instead of multi party democracy. In other words, they fight for power and to rule without being elected.

Poor taliban are only fighting to establish proper islam and sharia all over the land of the pure, and after all Pakistan is an islamic country, so what's wrong? (I am being facetitious to show you how rhetoric can be applied to support anybody.)

"Claim" being the operative word there. But claims are different from reality.

Naxals seek to impose one party (their own, of course) maoist rule in the country, instead of multi party democracy. In other words, they fight for power and to rule without being elected.

Not true . But you can believe in whatever you want . Oppressing own people is always wrong

Right now Prashant Bhushan should concentrate more on the unfulfilled promises they had made before election. He has every right to put his opinion on national security issues,but Delhi under darkness should be a much matter of worry for him.

Unfortunately , innocent people do get killed by security forces in counter insurgency operations in Pakistan . No one is denying that . I was asking a simple question as I was really surprised to see some Indian fellows here comparing Naxals to Taliban ..
you know thats kinda inevitable in counter insurgency operations. Most of the times, it happens unintentionally. But Its important to address those loopholes and India is doing that very well. Many salwa judum cadres are facing charges for their crimes.
On other part, why Talibans can't be compared with Maoists? Both fight with forces, kill civilians, abducts officials and civilians. Only difference is Talibans indeology is based of religion while Maoists have not. But then Pakistan itself was made of religious ideology.

Not true . But you can believe in whatever you want . Oppressing own people is always wrong

It is true. Read their manifesto. They wish to overthrow the Indian govt, overthrow the constitution, and establish a totalitarian communist state. There is a reason they call themselves "Maoists". The very name should be a giveaway. But you seem to be taking your own advice and believing what you want to believe.

Humanity is above all religion / nations .

Tell that to your Talibs, or indeed your countrymen who proudly proclaim they are muslims first and anything else later.

By telling that to Indians, you are preaching to the choir. Secular India knows that all too well. We are not defending or fighting any religion. We are fighting maoists who are insurgents who want to overthrow the legitimate authority.

well Like Talibans want to throw your govts and impose their virsion of Islam and rule in Pakistan similarly Maoists want to throw our govt and want to impose their version of govt based on communism.
As I said both are similar except their ideologies.

Back
Top Bottom