What's new

AAP partly waives off power bills for 24,000 people

They asked them not to pay the bills when they were street protesters. I don't know what the solution is actually. I'm sure arvind and team must not have paid too- how can they when they were askign everyone else not to pay?

So non cooperation movement with a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED govt. is there solution to all the problems??? FYI, Govt. need that money for overall development, as they say, money don't grow on trees.......yes they may be corrupt etc. but ultimately for Development of India, a citizen has to pay taxes, electricity bills et al.

i like to add on more thing, its very coincidental that political phenomena like AAP and PTI are happening just as we are going into Facebook, twitter cyber world

all these hyped up phenomena will be unstable, they will vanish like one night stand, a reactionary phenomena, you can compare them with limited internet hype of that dumb korean song

i don't think that either AAP and PTI have an ounce of understanding of politics, politics can't just be done by some twitter, facebook, some elite people's reactionary support, votes doesn't tell the whole story

you can clearly see that AAP has management problems, they seem to be loose bunch of frustrated people just like PTI, who are not essentially equipped with elements to do politics

neither AAP nor PTI tried to evolve into well managed parties with definite action plans in order to give people a clear sight of how they will solve the problems of bad governance.

if both of them had shown that i think they would have succeeded, but these political parties are not really political parties, they are just relying on public reaction to the existing frustration

PTI has been a massive failure and disappointment just lie your AAP in dehli

you can see the example of muslim brotherhood in egypt, these guys had not an ounce of idea of how to govern, they lost big when they were voted into power

MB relied on facebook, twitter revolution which vanished in no time

muslim brotherhood got lots of sympathies but as soon as they got into government, they failed big time

you can call it facebook twitter euphoria, facebooks and twitters are generating plastic revolutions by few frustrated people making a chain reaction, you can call it an adreline rush which happens for few moments and then vanishes away like it never happened after few seconds

Your bum :P

It was simply a matter of collecting 50% or getting nothing and disconnecting supply which would result in riots and pandemonium. Perhaps a wise political and revenue gathering move ?
But then why not give the subsidy to ever one? why only those who supported their party?
for instance if if any CM in India brought out a SOP it would be for ever one not just those who supported his party . its that what i have an issue with mate. declare to all of Delhi residents you will pay only 50% of what you have already paid and the rest will be born by the govt . that fair . this is not!!!

In all fairness, now those who paid the bill in full and now not getting the subsidy should stop paying electricity bills from next month, in any case, which fool would pay the bills if not paying it makes one entitled for rewards?

I think people should stop paying all the bills and taxes, who knows what sop one would miss by going by the law!!

Let's see how far such anarchy goes.

how ever modi, rahul gandhi maybe bad for india but these people are in touch with ground base and know how to do ground level politics then twitter facebook parties who exist in cyber world

But then why not give the subsidy to ever one? why only those who supported their party?
for instance if if any CM in India brought out a SOP it would be for ever one not just those who supported his party . its that what i have an issue with mate. declare to all of Delhi residents you will pay only 50% of what you have already paid and the rest will be born by the govt . that fair . this is not!!!

That's why I said I don't know what the answer it. Delhi has millions of people, likely that the amount for general releief might have been really off the charts. But making the people who particiapted in the protest would have been politically impossible. Like I said, I don't know the answer.

So non cooperation movement with a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED govt. is there solution to all the problems??? FYI, Govt. need that money for overall development, as they say, money don't grow on trees.......yes they may be corrupt etc. but ultimately for Development of India, a citizen has to pay taxes, electricity bills et al.

.......................background noise...............................

When a third world poor country waves of water, power, hydro bills and goes on distributing taxpayers money, YOU KNOW SOMEONE HAS GONE FULL RETARD!!! Instead of collecting revenues he is using all the cash the the previous Delhi governments had made.

When a third world poor country waves of water, power, hydro bills and goes on distributing taxpayers money, YOU KNOW SOMEONE HAS GONE FULL RETARD!!! Instead of collecting revenues he is using all the cash the the previous Delhi governments had made.

I agree, giving feeebies of water and electricity are irrational. Laptops and computers are more rational

BJP promises freebies worth Rs 5,500 crore - Times Of India

Stupidity.

Will he continue to facilitate them ?

Till the exchequer goes bust & electricity companies stop supplying electricity to the city! Krazywal will go to Haryana, where he can enjoy as much electricity as he wants & Delhiites will be left deal with debris left behind by AAP's PAAP.

Kejriwal is going to shrug off his responsibilities as a CM and going to run away from the job. He is looking for an exit strategy thats hurriedly announcing such retarded schemes.

Never think that Kejriwal is retard, he is a cunning strategist who is pumping up public sentiment in every manner possible to build his political career. He knows that he has to continue this nonsense for only a few months, he is trying to walk away with a sizable chunk of seats in this year's election at the cost of Delhi's economy.

Back
Top Bottom