What's new

AAP government delivers free water supply in Delhi

So If we consume more than 20KL of water in a month, Let's say 20.5KL a month , we'll have to pay the full bill? What chutiyapa is that? A normal family of 4 would need at least 1kl water everyday! Means no subsidy for middle class people. Fcuk u kejrival. :mad:

So If we consume more than 20KL of water in a month, Let's say 20.5KL a month , we'll have to pay the full bill? What chutiyapa is that? A normal family of 4 would need at least 1kl water everyday! Means no subsidy for middle class people. Fcuk u kejrival. :mad:

Are you crazy...if you need that amount of water then you are using it as a luxury and you should pay.
Why one should give you everything free? Isn't asking for free water is contradicting own stand of abusing food security bill?

If limit is set as 30KL you will ask what if 30.5? We have to set it to some value and 20KL is what been decided.

This is awesome. No one thought such a day will come, but it is here. All power to Kejriwal and his party. Bring down the political elites and burn their reputation and career!!! You can do it! Jai Hind!

I hope he somehow influences and cancels the overpriced shyt rafale order and puts all that money where it is really needed, improving people's lives. And I hope both BJP and Congress bastards get locked up somehow or the other. This Modi bastard will turn out like the faggots Vajpayee and Manmohan, just watch. He is just spewing words which everyone wants to hear. The moment he gets power, it will be Vajpayee Deja vu. Bastards one and all.

Modi for PM... AAP can't win 2014..NO CHANCE!

I am glad to see people are happy that AAP kept their poll promise, but can someone help me understand as to how much of a burden is this going to cost to the state treasury and can we sustain it?

Since independence we have been giving out freebies which has made most of the people in India lazy. In my opinion we already have well defined programs if implemented correctly will be more than sufficient enough to tackle all the problems we are facing. All we need to do is make sure that right people are getting the benefits of a program, not the cheaters who show wrong documents or pay bribes and get in. This is what we need to pay more attention to. If we can handle this properly we can progress very well.

If 66 years of such ideas haven't worked well a new one will not make much of a difference in next couple of years or so. Implementation is where we need to focus rather than coming up with new programs and wasting more money in planning. History as evidence, at this rate we will not make much of a progress.

If you want to give benefits do it in defense sector. Provide scientists and Military personal with free water, electricity and any other goodies so that they stay longer in govt jobs and work efficiently. Day in day out we loose highly skilled people in key sectors because of the pay they make. If we can avoid stupid programs we can pay our scientists well and reap good.

I don't want my tax money or for that matter any one elses tax money being wasted in bringing up and supporting the lazy people. I would rather have the government spend on security, health care and infrastructure. That way I don't have to worry about my family while working in office

AAP is the more clean party at the moment. Hope they stay that way and don't let the system corrupt them. I seriously wish that they take wise decisions which are in the favor of the country. Not an individual nor a group but the country as a whole.

- npm

Are you crazy...if you need that amount of water then you are using it as a luxury and you should pay.
Why one should give you everything free? Isn't asking for free water is contradicting own stand of abusing food security bill?

If limit is set as 30KL you will ask what if 30.5? We have to set it to some value and 20KL is what been decided.

Do u live in desert? 1kl water is not luxury but necessity in Delhi especially in summers. 20kl may look like a huge number but it isn't enough for one month. Nobody asking for free water here. I'm jus saying there should be some rebate for middle class families that consume more than 20KL water a month. Kejrival k baap ke paise se free water nahi milega humare tax ke paise se milega.

I have a feeling this guy is going to give everything away free eventually to Delhi's poor. Power can get to your head in many different ways. After all he is playing the poor man's card to lure in support for future.

Modi for PM... AAP can't win 2014..NO CHANCE!
Lets see...
And if Modi wins, another dark 5 years to this country, under pussy footing two faced bjp rule.

I am glad to see people are happy that AAP kept their poll promise, but can someone help me understand as to how much of a burden is this going to cost to the state treasury and can we sustain it?

Since independence we have been giving out freebies which has made most of the people in India lazy. In my opinion we already have well defined programs if implemented correctly will be more than sufficient enough to tackle all the problems we are facing. All we need to do is make sure that right people are getting the benefits of a program, not the cheaters who show wrong documents or pay bribes and get in. This is what we need to pay more attention to. If we can handle this properly we can progress very well.

If 66 years of such ideas haven't worked well a new one will not make much of a difference in next couple of years or so. Implementation is where we need to focus rather than coming up with new programs and wasting more money in planning. History as evidence, at this rate we will not make much of a progress.

If you want to give benefits do it in defense sector. Provide scientists and Military personal with free water, electricity and any other goodies so that they stay longer in govt jobs and work efficiently. Day in day out we loose highly skilled people in key sectors because of the pay they make. If we can avoid stupid programs we can pay our scientists well and reap good.

I don't want my tax money or for that matter any one elses tax money being wasted in bringing up and supporting the lazy people. I would rather have the government spend on security, health care and infrastructure. That way I don't have to worry about my family while working in office

AAP is the more clean party at the moment. Hope they stay that way and don't let the system corrupt them. I seriously wish that they take wise decisions which are in the favor of the country. Not an individual nor a group but the country as a whole.

- npm
This scheme for the whole year will cost, half the fly away cost of a single rafale. All those millions of poor women who are forced to fetch water, the most basic of amenities for BASIC SURVIVAL in odd hours AFTER paying a ransom for it will benefit greatly.

Do u live in desert? 1kl water is not luxury but necessity in Delhi especially in summers. 20kl may look like a huge number but it isn't enough for one month. Nobody asking for free water here. I'm jus saying there should be some rebate for middle class families that consume more than 20KL water a month. Kejrival k baap ke paise se free water nahi milega humare tax ke paise se milega.
we need to divert more water from Kashmir. Punjab Government is playing dirty politics not letting enough water through Haryana to Delhi to Rajesthan rivers are dried up and full with plastic rubbish. I mean Haryana displaced so many villages just to link up rivers with Punjab. While Punjab government refuses to let the water through.

CURRENT ISSUES - PUNJAB RIVER WATER DISPUTES

I have a feeling this guy is going to give everything away free eventually to Delhi's poor. Power can get to your head in many different ways. After all he is playing the poor man's card to lure in support for future.

Soon Delhi will be sucked dry if AAP carries on with it's freebies!

This is awesome. No one thought such a day will come, but it is here. All power to Kejriwal and his party. Bring down the political elites and burn their reputation and career!!! You can do it! Jai Hind!

I hope he somehow influences and cancels the overpriced shyt rafale order and puts all that money where it is really needed, improving people's lives. And I hope both BJP and Congress bastards get locked up somehow or the other. This Modi bastard will turn out like the faggots Vajpayee and Manmohan, just watch. He is just spewing words which everyone wants to hear. The moment he gets power, it will be Vajpayee Deja vu. Bastards one and all.

Ye to chacha nehru vaali baat kardi. Fir jab china aur pak milke gaand marenge tab rotey hue mat ana.

we need to divert more water from Kashmir. Punjab Government is playing dirty politics not letting enough water through Haryana to Delhi to Rajesthan rivers are dried up and full with plastic rubbish. I mean Haryana displaced so many villages just to link up rivers with Punjab. While Punjab government refuses to let the water through.

I'd have appreciated kejrival if he concentrated on providing 24 hours water supply rather than free water that's actually useless for half of the Delhi's household.

667 litres of water a day is not enough for you? You and your family bathes and shits in a tub??

BJP fanboy Idiots!!

Only those people will get the free water who have meter connections. Delhi has 30 lakh households. Only 9 lakh have meters. Remaining are not eligible. Poor guy gets nothing while people who can actually afford to pay are getting it free. Ise kehte hain total chutiyapa, economics fail.

If you think 700ltr daily is less, then you must pay. I am sure you can pay.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom