What's new

AAP government delivers free water supply in Delhi

I don't agree with Modi but saying rahul is dynamic is pure crap as its the fault of rahul that you are seeing Modi or kejriwal rising. Rahul is the biggest burden of congress after digvijay singh and kapil sibbal.

I am sorry but I disagree. Rahulji is the only leader capable of making our country into a super power.

they will reduce electricity price and water price.but to compensate they will increase electronic good's price, car sale value, and may be transport cost.

you lot tolerated congress looting for 15years, but cant stand AAP for 48hrs? mega facepalm
give the guys a chance; we voted for him, he will remain answerable to us.

you lot tolerated congress looting for 15years, but cant stand AAP for 48hrs? mega facepalm
give the guys a chance; we voted for him, he will remain answerable to us.

1.Give away kashmir
2.Don't want kundakalam nuclear power plant
3.Allready allying with several communist parties all over India
4.Recruited Kamal Farooqi who told terrorist was arrested because he is muslim and he was thrown out of SP..
5.Recruited another fool who gave a Fatwa to Bangladeshi Author Taslima Nasrin
6.Claims he is the Angel from heaven while the rest are all Evil greedy politicians..
7.Naxalite ideology
8.He has not even started managing Delhi he wants to run for LokSabha..What experience does this idiot have ?

1.Give away kashmir
2.Don't want kundakalam nuclear power plant
3.Allready allying with several communist parties all over India
4.Recruited Kamal Farooqi who told terrorist was arrested because he is muslim and he was thrown out of SP..
5.Recruited another fool who gave a Fatwa to Bangladeshi Author Taslima Nasrin
6.Claims he is the Angel from heaven while the rest are all Evil greedy politicians..
7.Naxalite ideology
8.He has not even started managing Delhi he wants to run for LokSabha..What experience does this idiot have ?
without providing point-by-point arguments, let me summarize my pov; AAP needs to deliver good governance in Delhi (like NaMo in GJ) before staking their claim at the center. For now, it is Namo's time under the sun, the guy deserves it.

I am so confused by this AAP now...

Back
Top Bottom