What's new

Aamir Khan wants to go to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said his next film "Weekly Life" would be "different" from his other movies.

Aamir Khan wants to go to Pakistan

Ha ha stupid journo..!!! His next film as a producer is "Peepli Live" directed by Anusha Rizvi and not "weekly life":lol:; which is a satire, a black comedy on rural India. He is not there as an actor.

The first time director Anusha Rizvi was a journo in NDTV. She wrote a script and dropped it in Aamir's office. Aamir liked the script and decided to produce. All the actors barring one are new comers from a theater group of MP.

The film has been selected for Sundance Film festival in the USA. It will be screened there on 23rd of Jan. Don't know about the release date in India. The censor board gave it an "A" certificate for coarse language, as Aamir did not agree to cut any scene. Looking forward to it. More about it from the Sundance film festival website---

2010 Sundance Film Festival : Peepli Live
-----------------
BTW Aamir's next film as an actor is Dhobi Ghat directed by his wife Kiran Rao. It is a very small project. He does not have any big release in 2010. Danny Boyle has approached him for a film named "Bombay Velvet" and Aamir hasn't taken a decision as yet.
----
Also see Aamir Khan solving the Rubik's Cube at 1.00 min. He is quite fast-

--------
wow lots of info:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking this thread was about the boxer lol he recently said he wants to have a boxing match in pakistan.

Real beauti is the beauty of soul-Mahatma Gandhi

Oh please, don't get me started........I have already had a thread deleted with regards to Gandhi. So please, no claims of beauty unless you want that person bought under the spotlight

I was thinking this thread was about the boxer lol he recently said he wants to have a boxing match in pakistan.

Ghajini vs the Pride of Bolton.....LOL!!!

Only problem is the former keeps forgetting he is in a boxing bout....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom