What's new

AAD Test Fails "Missile falls down,catches fire immediately after its take off"

This is a new interceptor missile which incorporates advanced technologies. All the Best Next Time !

Does anybody has any idea about how this missile differ from its predecessors and what new was attempted?

There is one more test on April 22 .i.e this month using actual target, so np.

The failed test is against an electronic target.

Does anybody has any idea about how this missile differ from its predecessors and what new was attempted?

I have not gone through the specifics of the new interceptor missile

I believe not a big deal "girtay hain shah sawar hi maidan e Jung main" failure make you learn the path of success and actual failure is stop trying to achieve your goal. And as I learn from the project of LCA that our neighbours are one hell of stubborn a$$ holes they not going to give up until they achieve it. So I would say better luck next time guys this failure bring a hell of knowledge to you people.
Sums up the whole thing.. The one who has distant vision can only understand.. As Edison said, I have not failed 1000 times.. I just learned the 1000 ways by which this thing won't be working..

Can K4 and K15 be fired from this one ? What are the weapons?

Yes .because we can found out the problem in the missile .When it become operationl it would be perfect.

Come backand troll if you have anything to fail

If only you can find out the problem
Another tejas/ arjun in making...

If only you can find out the problem
Another tejas/ arjun in making...

Troll when you discover the technology of Cycle Dynamo at least. THAAD has had most number of failures than AAD. By your logic , THAAD is a failure too.. Anyways you have to be at the mercy of China for such high end stuffs..

Troll when you discover the technology of Cycle Dynamo at least. THAAD has had most number of failures than AAD. By your logic , THAAD is a failure too.. Anyways you have to be at the mercy of China for such high end stuffs..

Off course thaad is a failure...whole world knows it...
And you are at mercy of israel...
Only thing that works and will ever work in your missile defence is israeli radar

The first phase envisages to engage and destroy incoming enemy ballistic missile of 2,000-km range, while the second phase seeks to tackle missiles between 2,000-km and 5,000-km range. With Monday’s mission the DRDO has conducted 10 interceptor missile tests and eight out of them have been successful.

Off course thaad is a failure...whole world knows it...
And you are at mercy of israel...
Only thing that works and will ever work in your missile defence is israeli radar

Lol you are the only person in this world who can call THAAD a failure. Its the Swordfish Radar that guides the Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Shield.

Swordfish is an acknowledged derivative of the Israeli Green Pine long range radar, which is the critical component of that country's Arrow missile defense system. However, it differs from the Israeli system as it employs Indian Transmit Receive modules, signal processing, computers and power supplies. It is also more powerful than the base Green Pine system and was developed to meet India's specific BMD needs.

Lol you are the only person in this world who can call THAAD a failure. Its the Swordfish Radar that guides the Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Shield.

Swordfish is an acknowledged derivative of the Israeli Green Pine long range radar, which is the critical component of that country's Arrow missile defense system. However, it differs from the Israeli system as it employs Indian Transmit Receive modules, signal processing, computers and power supplies. It is also more powerful than the base Green Pine system and was developed to meet India's specific BMD needs.

I never said israeli radar is a failure...
If thaad is such a resounding success ... where is it? Is it functional and deployed??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom