What's new

AAD Test Fails "Missile falls down,catches fire immediately after its take off"

This was a new missile. Something might have gone wrong. We shall bounce back like we did in the case of Nirbhay. The matter of concern is only that anti missile defense shield shall get delayed by few months.

This is a nightmare situation. Imagine if this failed system made India feel secure enough to start a conflict with Pakistan.
fail system ???.............its a new missile..............which you people cant understand

I believe not a big deal "girtay hain shah sawar hi maidan e Jung main" failure make you learn the path of success and actual failure is stop trying to achieve your goal. And as I learn from the project of LCA that our neighbours are one hell of stubborn a$$ holes they not going to give up until they achieve it. So I would say better luck next time guys this failure bring a hell of knowledge to you people.

This is a development Phase. We had some highly successful tests against couple of failure. Had we been like other country, we could have declared it a highly successful. Yes, we are not like them who declared a crashed missile a successful. Missile failed immediately on take off so problem seems to be there in initial stage which is very easy to be ratified. We shall soon see a successful test. Meanwhile this will give you time being relief.
Chad na yaara...let's concentrate on out unfortunate failure...:(...

@Major Shaitan Singh I respect you buddy...this damn news had to be true...or you know :butcher:

Why would i be worried about a failed Indian test?

because we have a history to convert Failure into success. This missile is not a failure as such because we had loths of successful tests in past when the incoming missile was directly hit. Here we tried something new which did not success . no issue we shall further refine it and our next test shall be a highly successful like second test of Nirbhay.

No issue, Another test is on 22nd of this month. Waiting for that. The success rate of AAD is very good.

So this is the missile defence shield with 99% hit probability.

Hittnig the ground may be

This is NOT a Pakistani missile which are advanced that they never ever failed. So many missile defence systems from US and Russia have failed in tests. This is part of development.

THAAD test...

Date Result Notes
21 April 1995 Success First test flight to prove the propulsion system. There was no target in the test.
31 July 1995 Aborted Kill vehicle control test. The test flight was aborted. There was no target in the test.
13 October 1995 Success Launched to test its target-seeking system. There was no attempt to hit the target in the test.
13 December 1995 Failure Failed to hit a test target due to software errors in the missile's fuel system.
22 March 1996 Failure Failed to hit a test target due to mechanical problems with the kill vehicle's booster separation.
15 July 1996 Failure Failed to hit a test target due to a malfunction in the targeting system.
6 March 1997 Failure Failed to hit a test target due to a contamination in the electrical system.
12 May 1998 Failure Failed to hit a test target due to an electrical short circuit in the booster system. At this point, the U.S. Congress reduced funding for the project due to repeated failures.
29 March 1999 Failure Failed to hit a test target due to multiple failures including guidance system.
10 June 1999 Success Hit a test target in a simplified test scenario.
2 August 1999 Success Hit a test target outside the atmosphere.

I believe not a big deal "girtay hain shah sawar hi maidan e Jung main" failure make you learn the path of success and actual failure is stop trying to achieve your goal. And as I learn from the project of LCA that our neighbours are one hell of stubborn a$$ holes they not going to give up until they achieve it. So I would say better luck next time guys this failure bring a hell of knowledge to you people.
I will blame DRDO/ADA's incompetence .. not stubbornness... but thanks anyway..

This is a nightmare situation. Imagine if this failed system made India feel secure enough to start a conflict with Pakistan.

India already has PDV for you people. This is a new system for 3500+ Km range missiles ie for China.

So this is the missile defence shield with 99% hit probability.

Hittnig the ground may be

Yes .because we can found out the problem in the missile .When it become operationl it would be perfect.

Also consider level of failure... its not failure to hit the target...its failure to fly...

Come backand troll if you have anything to fail

Back
Top Bottom