What's new

A Wake-up Call : Almost all terrorists are Muslims.

this is complete and utter bullshit, a Muslim kills a person he is a terrorist and when someone else kills someone he is a plain murderer, the word terrorist now has just been reserved for Muslims the world over, the most striking example Ben Fankiln comes to mind, for fighting the British he is considered a patriot, freedom fighter and when suppose a Muslim fights for his freedom he is declared a terrorist (although this trend is not used by the West for Muslims, but most of the time its for Muslims), the media has perverted the word Muslim to become synonymous with Muslim, I can go on in a typical manner of how its a conspiracy or something but we are also a part of the problem, this topic is way too vast to be discussed concisely and needs alot of time and space and unfortunately I have neither at the moment......

you have done nothing wrong, you can reply to what ever thread you feel like....

technically Christians and Hindus and Jews aren't doing anything that is not 'state sponsored' . In the end the war on Iraq and even Afghanistan were state wars from the POV of west, not religious wars.

I was expecting retaliation from secular cum atheists after i exposed them in other thread that they are tempering with historical facts and definition of Islam.

You dont do it for others, you do it because it is right

Why should Palestinians lie down and let their country be taken

Why should the afghans let the soviets occupy their country and abuse them

Why should the Lebanese accept israeli occupation of the south of their country

Why should they fight back

What a gutless request asking people not to stand up for themselves

Problem is that these are political problems and you're replying them with religion. That don't work.

technically Christians and Hindus and Jews aren't doing anything that is not 'state sponsored' . In the end the war on Iraq and even Afghanistan were state wars from the POV of west, not religious wars.

Its a grand coalition against Islam. War of propaganda as predicted in Islamic culture.

Problem is that these are political problems and you're replying them with religion. That don't work.

Such people are most useful to you and you use them to malign every one in Islam.

How about Hinduism, when you carryout terrorism in foreign states, you call it political but in reality it is religious. Indian terrorism in Srilank is one example.

Its a grand coalition against Islam. War of propaganda as predicted in Islamic culture.

Pretty much the problem isn't it. States are political entities. And when they come together you cobble together a hairbrained idea of 'grand coalition' against islam. I wonder- why is there always a grand coalition and conspiracy against Islam according to people like you? Hindus don't say grand coalition against hindus. President of the US or Dalai Lama don't say that. Why only you? r do you say that coz it sounds cool?

Such people are most useful to you and you use them to malign every one in Islam.

How about Hinduism, when you carryout terrorism in foreign states, you call it political but in reality it is religious. Indian terrorism in Srilank is one example.

You came up with this kooky idea man, not us. We did it coz we want to keep territories around us in line. You wanna call it grand conspiracy or whatever, that's your fantasy.

Pretty much the problem isn't it. States are political entities. And when they come together you cobble together a hairbrained idea of 'grand coalition' against islam. I wonder- why is there always a grand coalition and conspiracy against Islam according to people like you? Hindus don't say grand coalition against hindus. President of the US or Dalai Lama don't say that. Why only you? r do you say that coz it sounds cool?
Thats what happens when you watch Zaid hamids videos

All terrorism started in Pakistan after participation of Indian in Afghanistan's affairs.

Depends on the perception...
For muslims it will be Americans,CIA,MOSSAD, RAW
For entire world its muslims...

Why did you resurrect a near seven year old thread? Moderators can we act on this please?

I must say I did find the Sudan mention a little ironic considering South Sudan is a war with itself with its non Muslim population slaughtering each other over ethnic/cultural/political differences.

Hindus are killing Muslims in India... do you not know that?
You killed lankans! do you not know that?
What i am saying is we ourselves hate western propaganda...
Dont combine us with them...

All terrorism started in Pakistan after participation of Indian in Afghanistan's affairs.

Seriously. It doesn't occur to you that not getting involved with radicals could have stopped this right from the start? You play with fire, you get your hands burnt, that's how this stuff works. You armed them against the soviets, now face them on home.

Why did you resurrect a near seven year old thread? Moderators can we act on this please?

I must say I did find the Sudan mention a little ironic considering South Sudan is a war with itself with its non Muslim population slaughtering each other over ethnic/cultural/political differences.
Dude calm down and read previous posts...
What will moderators do man...replying a old thread is not against rules...
whats your problem
Some other guy restarted and he was banned and his posts disappeared...
So STFU

Back
Top Bottom