What's new

A Wake-up Call : Almost all terrorists are Muslims.

Lets say I move into a new neighbourhood and I begin attacking, raping and murdering people. People react and begin to single me out and take a deep dislike to me. I then blame their dislike for my own conduct, although I was the one who started the issues. This is Muslims in a nutshell.

So you mean to say that attacking , raping and murdering were "Invented" by the Muslims in the "civilized" world where such ideas were alien ......??? And that is why the world has singled out the Muslims !!!!
Its your sick and biased mentality only !!

what a load of sanctimonious crap

World war two, world war 1, crusades, colonial occupations across the world from North america, to africa to Australasia where millions of innocent natives were wiped out, modern wars from Korea, to Vietnam to the Gulf

Multitudes of millions of people kill and you want to forget all that and point fingers at the muslims????

The difference between say us and the hindus for example is, that is you slap a hindu in the face he falls and takes it (historiacally speaking)

What people like you dont like is that muslims fight back and keep fighting back...

They call Palestinians terrorists but what hae they ever done except refuse to give up against the occupation of their land by foreign jews from outside the middle east. the same with Kashmir, or chechniya or Afghanistan

Get over yourself

what a load of sanctimonious crap

World war two, world war 1, crusades, colonial occupations across the world from North america, to africa to Australasia where millions of innocent natives were wiped out, modern wars from Korea, to Vietnam to the Gulf

Multitudes of millions of people kill and you want to forget all that and point fingers at the muslims????

The difference between say us and the hindus for example is, that is you slap a hindu in the face he falls and takes it (historiacally speaking)

What people like you dont like is that muslims fight back and keep fighting back...

They call Palestinians terrorists but what hae they ever done except refuse to give up against the occupation of their land by foreign jews from outside the middle east. the same with Kashmir, or chechniya or Afghanistan

Get over yourself
Well what did you achieve by fighting back...
BAD NAME and whole world started stereotyping you guys...
Dont be proud in fighting back...

If the same post was created by indian, he would be banned...
But this is the first time i am seeing pakistanis debating on this topic...
this is an old thread...
why are you going around commenting on old theads? First check the date of posting before commenting.

then ban the thread...
or create a rule that old threads cannot be replied
why cant you check the thread date before commenting?
it will take a lot of mod's time to close all old threads...

We all make this mistake but you seem to be opening lot of old threads.

Well what did you achieve by fighting back...
BAD NAME and whole world started stereotyping you guys...
Dont be proud in fighting back...

You dont do it for others, you do it because it is right

Why should Palestinians lie down and let their country be taken

Why should the afghans let the soviets occupy their country and abuse them

Why should the Lebanese accept israeli occupation of the south of their country

Why should they fight back

What a gutless request asking people not to stand up for themselves

Ok guys i agree that i replied to old thread...
But is it wrong?
Should i create one more thread for that...
And why is everyone replied me if they thing its old thread...

this is complete and utter bullshit, a Muslim kills a person he is a terrorist and when someone else kills someone he is a plain murderer, the word terrorist now has just been reserved for Muslims the world over, the most striking example Ben Fankiln comes to mind, for fighting the British he is considered a patriot, freedom fighter and when suppose a Muslim fights for his freedom he is declared a terrorist (although this trend is not used by the West for Muslims, but most of the time its for Muslims), the media has perverted the word Muslim to become synonymous with Muslim, I can go on in a typical manner of how its a conspiracy or something but we are also a part of the problem, this topic is way too vast to be discussed concisely and needs alot of time and space and unfortunately I have neither at the moment......

Ok guys i agree that i replied to old thread...
But is it wrong?
Should i create one more thread for that...
And why is everyone replied me if they thing its old thread...
you have done nothing wrong, you can reply to what ever thread you feel like....

The wierd thing is if you look at it from a islamic perspective before the end time this war between muslims & non muslims is fortold

Its like Inevitable

this is complete and utter bullshit, a Muslim kills a person he is a terrorist and when someone else kills someone he is a plain murderer, the word terrorist now has just been reserved for Muslims the world over, the most striking example Ben Fankiln comes to mind, for fighting the British he is considered a patriot, freedom fighter and when suppose a Muslim fights for his freedom he is declared a terrorist (although this trend is not used by the West for Muslims, but most of the time its for Muslims), the media has perverted the word Muslim to become synonymous with Muslim, I can go on in a typical manner of how its a conspiracy or something but we are also a part of the problem, this topic is way too vast to be discussed concisely and needs alot of time and space and unfortunately I have neither at the moment......

you have done nothing wrong, you can reply to what ever thread you feel like....
great thank you

What do you want us all to accept?

That there is a problem. I know Pakistanis will hate me for this, but though the Prophet (PBUH) was a great man, there are some things he said that have created this situation- specifically the one about 'True Relegion' and those that don't follow it as being 'infidels'. Moment you say this no amount of 'merciful' justificatins can work. You can't say 'Infidel'-'true relegion' on one hand and then say 'treat them with mercy' on the other. The two don't go together.

What a load of banana. Whoever believes this western propaganda needs their head checked.

Back
Top Bottom