What's new

A very powerful and influential religious minority in Pakistan is openly printing and distributing altered and wrong version of Quranic translation

AZMwi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A very powerful and influential religious minority based in Chanab Nagar, Pakistan is openly printing and distributing altered and wrong version of Quranic translation and the governments are protecting them despite several rulings of the courts.

Qadianis aren’t the only one, Shias also print their own Quranic translation.

Many books are available in Pakistan, Titled like Amil peer ky Qurani wazif, Qurani tawaz, Qurani duain and istakhary with twisted ayats from Quran along with shyateen names. Black magic in in disguise.

Recently I caught this book in my family, someone brought it from Pakistan. Guess what, some page were clearly point reader towards jadu toona.

1669436748765.jpeg

Publications of Quran should be licensed to vetted large publications houses. Anyone else caught printing full or in party should be prosecuted.

Last edited:
If someone translates on his own to another language, say Japanese or Latin, who will certify the translations are accurate? What if there is a difference of opinion between the translator and the proofreader about how to interpret a word or a phrase? Many ancient/classic books have many translations, and they don't always match. I think there may be 100's of translations of bible.

Qadianis aren’t the only one, Shias also print their own Quranic translation.

Many books are available in Pakistan, Titled like Amil peer ky Qurani wazif, Qurani tawaz, Qurani duain and istakhary with twisted ayats from Quran along with shyateen names. Black magic in in disguise.

Recently I caught this book in my family, someone brought it from Pakistan. Guess what, some page were clearly point reader towards jadu toona.

View attachment 900475

Publications of Quran should be licensed to vetted large publications houses. Anyone else caught printing full or in party should be prosecuted.
Maybe U haven't watched the video yet. U will see that this non Muslim cult is doing it since 2013 and every time courts ordered in petitioner's favor and ordered the relevant authorities to take action but every time this community uses its influence to stop the authorities to take any action

Yeah where’s tlp, jui and ji on this? Where’s all those youtube scholars ??
Is it their responsibility only?? What about you?? Aren't you Muslim? Last time a religious group protested only to bear the loss of 40+ innocent deaths.

If someone translates on his own to another language, say Japanese or Latin, who will certify the translations are accurate? What if there is a difference of opinion between the translator and the proofreader about how to interpret a word or a phrase? Many ancient/classic books have many translations, and they don't always match. I think there may be 100's of translations of bible.
Translation is something different. Totally altering and twisting a meaning of a verse and publishing a different version is different thing. Bible has 114 versions different from one another. Some say Jesus is god some say he is not. Etc

View attachment 900475

Pakistan is a banana republic. No rule of law exists and definitely not an Islamic country anymore

Last edited:
Maybe U haven't watched the video yet. U will see that this non Muslim cult is doing it since 2013 and every time courts ordered in petitioner's favor and ordered the relevant authorities to take action but every time this community uses its influence to stop the authorities to take any action
I did. Like you said, Pakistan is a banana republic. Her koi pound, dollar ly ker side per ho jata ho ga. Jab law and order na ho tu her koi apni uqat ky mutabiq bikta hy..

Bible has 114 versions different from one another.
That is what I was telling. Nobody has a problem with it as each community uses the translation it thinks is accurate. Otherwise, we will need an international Supreme court to monitor all translations for accuracy.

That is what I was telling. Nobody has a problem with it as each community uses the translation it thinks is accurate. Otherwise, we will need an international Supreme court to monitor all translations for accuracy.
Any professional university level certified linguist can do translations, without any biased toward religion on sect. There are people with graduate degrees in languages. It’s not that hard or confusing.

What Christian did to bible is whole different thing. #1. Bible authors are unknown. It stories are mostly based on 3rd party accounts. #2. It’s not in its original language. #3. They completely omitted or add stuff into bible. So bible issue isn’t translation only.

So do Sunnis, Wahhabis, Deobandis etc etc
What's your point?
No they don’t. All Sunni sects follow internationally accepted and published translations. Translation that even any qualified non-muslim Arab linguist will agree too. Which mean don’t add your own words into translation to twist the meaning or the outcome.

Last edited:
No they don’t. All Sunni sects follow internationally accepted and published translations.

Internationally accepted by (some) Sunnis only*

Try telling a Deobandi to accept Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi's translation and interpretation of the Holy Qur'an and you surely will realize how wrong you have been

Internationally accepted by (some) Sunnis only*

Try telling a Deobandi to accept Ahmed Raza Barelv's translation and interpretation of the Holy Qur'an and you surely will realize how wrong you have been
Reread the bottom 3 lines of my reply.. Twisting word of God is equivalent to rejecting it. Which automatically makes the doer and it’s accepter a Kafir. Regardless of what your mullah feeds you.

This is open war against Islam.
Islam is our redline.
If state can’t put them in their place then Muslims of Pakistan should put them in their place.
Every Muslim of Pakistan must do jihad to preserve the Quran from these people.
Quran is our redline and no state can stop us from defending it.

Agreed and every copy of the Quran should be checked over by multiple Hafiz’s for any errors of mistakes.

Black magic and shirk is very common in Pakistan.
May Allah protect us all.
Muslims of Pakistan must wake up and take action.

@Mrc Islamic republic of Pakistan doing Islamic things?

Even your edited post fails to address the point I have raised. Try for yourself
You have no point. You point is that it’s ok for Shias to twist translation because Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi did translation. Guess what I haven’t heard anyone rejecting Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi translation. So far it’s a non-issue and he isn’t a bench mark of Arabic translation in Sunni Islam. Barlvi don’t reject Quran because it is published somewhere else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom