What's new

A veitnamese colour revolution coming soon?

The whitehouse has released an official statement. Here is something funny: in response to the oil rig, they say the move is provocative and endanger regional stability. In response to the violent riots in Vietnam, they said "We support the right of individuals to assemble peacefully to protest."

White House urges dialogue, not intimidation in China rig dispute| Reuters

They are also now asking VN to allow more visits for the US navy. In my opinion, this is not primarily directed at the VN government but a PR statement for the Vietnamese population and military.

U.S. navy renews call for ship visits to Vietnam as tensions worsen| Reuters

another delusional chinese who smokes more grass than allowed :rofl:

BTW pls correct the title: not
veitnamese but Vietnamese

yes, CIA and Darth Vader

Only time know the truth, what you can do is wait

I've read most theory about the relationship between Al Qaeda and the CIA and those too are also just speculation. The evidences are still not concrete.

Whether my speculation and theory is true or not will be verified in the coming months. PRC does not have much option to withdraw the rig until its closer to August. That is plenty of time for a colour revolution.
Zionist Al Qaeda are made in the wahabit countries with a lot of USA bases and never attack Israel

JEW USA give or wanted to give air support for Al Qaeda, and send them "non lethal aid"

A Vietnamese news article saying that instigators offered money to people to get involve in the riots.

Most of the inciters were said to be outsiders, not workers in the industrial zone. They had maps that showed locations of all Chinese and Taiwanese businesses in the area and used walkie-talkies to contact one another. They also brought with them Molotov cocktails to set fire to facilities as well as knives and swords, workers said.

They even hired fierce looking gangsters to participate in demonstrations which they apparently plotted and organized.

Chinh said he was tipped off on May 16 that a number of people had sent sms to workers urging them to demonstrate on May 18 and promising to pay VND200,000-300,000 each. “Notably, they asked to bring children to the demonstration so that law enforcement forces wouldn’t be able to suppress,” he said.

Workers say got paid to join protest-turned-riots | Society | Thanh Nien Daily

Have Vietnam partitioned the way it was before the Vietnam War。

And China will again extend its full-support to the Northern Vietnamese Government。

After all,the North Vietnameses are far more pro-China than the South Vietnameses。:enjoy:

And China will again extend its full-support to the Northern Vietnamese Government。

After all,the North Vietnameses are far more pro-China than the South Vietnameses。:enjoy:
Comment of the century:omghaha:

Have to give it to you, man.

North Vietnameses are far more pro-China than the South Vietnameses ??? Oh, at least there is a China town in the South when we deported all Chinese or even Chinese -VNese who can not speak Chinese in the North in 1979 :laugh:

with help of Japan, Manchuria will regain independence from China soon.:sarcastic:

Who's care Vietnam becomes another Ukraine?

How many state flag is available in China now ? 4, as I know.

with help of Japan, Manchuria will regain independence from China soon.:sarcastic:
How many state flag is available in China now ? 4, as I know.

Sir, which color would you like to prefer for your revolution?

I would suggest purple.

Back
Top Bottom