What's new

A True Human Being , A True Pakistani , A True Muslim !!

images

What is true human is it mean we all false human... true pakistani means rest of all false pakistani same goes to rest all false muslims y u so insecure about human,pak,muslims :hitwall:
he is a becon light for mankind to follow and please dont compare him with mother theresa,this link will explain why.
Ajit Vadakayil: DIABOLICAL MINISTERING ANGEL MOTHER TERESA -- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

Do not insult this noble soul by nominating for Noble Prize?.

You may not be able to count his money in a single day but he doesn't spend more than 2$ daily on food he eats and his small family because he only donate his all income to poor , sick , and orphans .

His name is Edhi and he doesn't value this world and this life like other rich people , as he says every Muslim should live for others and shall value peace over money and war and politics he is from Pakistan but he is never even nominated for noble peace award .
1535742_593960400677143_1679275058_n.jpg

Do you want to start petition on it? We all love him but noble prize is only for peace lovers like Obama...

He do not need a nobel prize to get recognition and nobel lost his credibility when they started giving it to every tom dick and harry.. I mean what did Obama did for peace of the nation??? Supported terrorists in Syria? Edhi is way better than that.. He earned respect from people of enemy nations also.. That itself is the best award he can get

Common sir i know edhi is a good guy but using words like TRUE HUMAN,****,MUSLIM its look little bit childish y i used mother theressa bcoz we never used the term TRUE INDIAN,HUMAN,CHRISTIAN etc

I don't see any problem in that same way, i will not object you calling her true Human, Indian & Christian. These personalities are great and better than millions of common humans.

People have the ability to write whatever they want, this doesn't make it true. Why can't we agree that they are both great without trying to compare them/degrade one

Because one is Pakistani while other is Indian, One is Muslim while other is Christian - So, to satisfy micro ego one needs to be degraded. Pathetic mindset but it's there.

Last edited:
What a great person!! And humble too. But why hasn't he received Nishan-e-Pakistan ?

Pakistan Civil Awards comprise following five Orders.

1. The Order of Pakistan
2. The Order of Shuja’at
3. The Order of Imtiaz
4. The Order of Quaid-i-Azam
5. The Order of Khidmat

Citizens of Pakistan are eligible for awards in the Order of Shuja’at & Imtiaz

while foreign nationals can be given civil awards in any Order for eminence and outstanding services to Pakistan in a significant field of activity.

Edhi has recieved Nishan e Imtiaz , It is the highest honour — along with comparable to optimum award Nishan-e-Pakistan

@Azlan Haider
Sorry, I did not mean disrespect. I just thought that Nishan-e-Pakistan was like our BharatRatna (our highest Civilian Award).
People like him are rare, and a source of inspiration for all of us.

@Azlan Haider
Sorry, I did not mean disrespect. I just thought that Nishan-e-Pakistan was like our BharatRatna (our highest Civilian Award).
People like him are rare, and a source of inspiration for all of us.

No need to say sorry for that ...

We should always remember :
"Above all nations is humanity ."..

good guy... should definitely get magsaysay award... if not nobel (magsaysay award is much less political award)
He looks like mullah nasruddin.. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom