What's new

A Tribute To ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan

These are not rumor's. This is from a book which I think Panetta himself wrote. I will tell you which book this is from. And ask USA where they were when Pearl Harbor happened or when 9/11 happened or when several bombings inside USA happened. Also where MI 16 and MI 15 were when IRA used to attack UK every second day. Also where were Indians when 26/11 and 1993 blasts and other such things happened. Where were Iranian agencies when Solimani was killed in Drone strike. Should I continue or these are enough for you to realize that how pathetic your question is.
Zarvan Sahab, My question is not pathetic at all. The reference to 2nd of may is made for brevity's sake but there is a whole lot unsaid behind it that intelligent people can infer. Aqalmand kay liye ishara kafi.... What did these folks achieve in their time with all the extensions when Pakistan was ultimately the loser....? And the less said about their later activities the better.

The new ISI Logo is looking good especially the embossed one. Maybe with the passage of time, it will grow on some people.

View attachment 725289
New ? Been like that for quite some time now
Just another eagle ripoff from hundreds of others. That Markhor was just mythical in image projection.
Markhor was never ISIs logo it was a fan made logo.. ISI had tri services logo up untill recently it was changed to the Eagle.. looks good tbh... markhor looked 👌 as well
The new ISI Logo is looking good especially the embossed one. Maybe with the passage of time, it will grow on some people.

View attachment 725289
New ?
Not liking it one bit. What are we, europeans?

Markhor logo FTW.
It doesn't look European looks middle eastern bahi..

Last edited:

Markhor was never ISIs logo it was a fan made logo.. ISI had tri services logo up untill recently it was changed to the Eagle.. looks good tbh... markhor looked 👌 as well

New ?

Btw did you lot notice the gift seems like John Wick k sikke 😁

New ?

The use of eagle is widespread in european forces/nobility from roman era.

Some originality was needed here instead of going for the eagle trend.

1616946839694.png

What a fantastic career, and what a finish to it with Swift Retort!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom