What's new

A Tribute To ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan

Nothing announced yet? This is really late with only 2 days to go till ACM retirement. I mean I can understand both Prime minister and Defence Minister were busy with senate elections ( :P ) but all that is over now. It should be announced today at least.
And this time making a new CAS is really tough thing
What's tough about it? With just 3-4 names just do 'quraa andazi' (قرعه اندازى). :D
And if they haven't decided by now that's what they may have to do.

Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan paid a farewell call on DG ISI Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid. DGISI thanked the Air Chief for his contribution in enhancing the professional capability of PAF during his illustrious career.

1615904029859.png

1615904189889.png

Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan paid a farewell call on DG ISI Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid. DGISI thanked the Air Chief for his contribution in enhancing the professional capability of PAF during his illustrious career.

View attachment 725149

View attachment 725150

Makes me wonder if ISI ever used it's extensive HUMINT to collect signatures, locations, numbers of IAF to help PAF prior to Feb 27th

Makes me wonder if ISI ever used it's extensive HUMINT to collect signatures, locations, numbers of IAF to help PAF prior to Feb 27th
It was ISI which told the time to strike. Also some other details were given by ISI.

Dude just imagine the pool of information at the disposal of the ISI head ....the man has the combination in the palm of his hand.
Once Panetta met ISI chief Pasha and said we know where Hafiz Saeed lives and goes. Pasha replied by asking Panetta that Should I tell you number of CIA agents you have in Libya and also there names.

What's tough about it? With just 3-4 names just do 'quraa andazi' (قرعه اندازى). :D
And if they haven't decided by now that's what they may have to do.
Wow what an idea :woot::rofl:

Once Panetta met ISI chief Pasha and said we know where Hafiz Saeed lives and goes. Pasha replied by asking Panetta that Should I tell you number of CIA agents you have in Libya and also there names.
Yeah it's easy to make up rumours like this. Ask him where he was on a certain 2nd of May.

Yeah it's easy to make up rumours like this. Ask him where he was on a certain 2nd of May.
These are not rumor's. This is from a book which I think Panetta himself wrote. I will tell you which book this is from. And ask USA where they were when Pearl Harbor happened or when 9/11 happened or when several bombings inside USA happened. Also where MI 16 and MI 15 were when IRA used to attack UK every second day. Also where were Indians when 26/11 and 1993 blasts and other such things happened. Where were Iranian agencies when Solimani was killed in Drone strike. Should I continue or these are enough for you to realize that how pathetic your question is.

The new ISI Logo is looking good especially the embossed one. Maybe with the passage of time, it will grow on some people.

1615904.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom