What's new

A top Chinese official was arrested after talking about the biggest threat to China's economy

Korean and Japanese medical personnel from ROKS Chungmugong Yi Sun-shin and JDS Akizuki

bsu9628.jpg

dsc_7945-3.jpg

bsu9633.jpg

But why would they arrest him?

He is talking about a genuine problem in the country; instead they should listen to him and start working to solve it.

Why arrest for identifying a problem? :confused:

But why would they arrest him?

He is talking about a genuine problem in the country; instead they should listen to him and start working to solve it.

Why arrest for identifying a problem? :confused:

Causing speculation and contributing to panic. He should have kept his mouth silent. In his capacity as chief of the department of statistics, he has a risk analyst role in influencing market performance, actually. Former heads of the department of statistics would have been reticent in such cases, but this man seems to be emotional, imho. just looking at his body posture and mannerism.

Causing speculation and contributing to panic. He should have kept his mouth silent. In his capacity as chief of the department of statistics, he has a risk analyst role in influencing market performance, actually. Former heads of the department of statistics would have been reticent in such cases, but this man seems to be emotional, imho. just looking at his body posture and mannerism.

Perhaps it is because of the secrecy policy that CCP makes.

Here such things happen many times, but none of them were arrested.

This is why quantitative easing becomes a necessity. Anyways, the issue with China is that they can solve their economic situation by merely tapping into their enormous domestic market. I mean, look for example GM; they have had more motor sales in China than in the entire US market, alone. The same goes for Toyota's sales in China. Tho Japanese companies have not captured "majority" of Chinese auto buyers, even capturing 5%, 7% of the market equates to multi-billion profits for brands such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Nissan, Subaru et al.

Let's also remember that the Chinese middle class is more numerous than the entire US population. So, let's also be frank and direct in this entire appraisal, my friend.

Don't buy into 'China collapse rhetoric'. It simply is not true. You as an Indian should know this, considering the false foreign media propaganda that lambasted Indian economy before.And notice how resilient India's economy remained, now growing at a steady 7-8%.

Regards.
Before 1979, CN didnt buy much GM cars, and US is still rich. If US wanna sell more GM cars, she can kill Toyota cars by force and help su Mekong region get rich, so sub Mekong pple will buy more GM car.

When CN collapse , GM can go back and sell car again in CN.

Before 1979, CN didnt buy much GM cars, and US is still rich. If US wanna sell more GM cars, she can kill Toyota cars by force and help su Mekong region get rich, so sub Mekong pple will buy more GM car.

When CN collapse , GM can go back and sell car again in CN.

LOL !

China and Japan have a special link , my friend.

We (Japan) will stand by her (China), no matter what.

47b84852cd5d8e3c1af2344215cffcc0.jpg

so sub Mekong pple

Don't worry, my friend, in the future Viet Nam (+ the submekong regon, lol) will be protected and integrated into Greater East Asia. Wrapped in eternal embrace. :)

LOL !

China and Japan have a special link , my friend.

We (Japan) will stand by her (China), no matter what.

47b84852cd5d8e3c1af2344215cffcc0.jpg
Whatever, as u can see on DPF, our predictions is always correct. U just admit that SK-JP are getting closer as we predict.

Nothing change for Ah Q after using'spiritual victory', bro :)

Whatever, as u can see on DPF, our predictions is always correct. U just admit that SK-JP are getting closer as we predict.

Nothing change for Ah Q after using'spiritual victory', bro :)

LOL, Long Live Great Submekong (within the domain of East Asia) ! ;)

chinese-lion-dance.jpg

We are willing to give Vietnam full support to kick those countries out that didn't belong to this region in the first beginning. We shall solve our problem first, develop SCS hand by hand in peace, cause we love Ho Chi Mingh as our father. If Vietnam continue to get close with USA, the western will utilize it to topple the communist party in Vietnam, same as color revolution in the east Europe.
We must get closer to USA cos we need to join TPP deal. If your leader Xi is smart like chairman Mao, he must give full support to VN again , so we can take control of sub Mekong and Mallacca before US push your economy to collapse.

As I know, US would give up Thailand in 1979 to VN if CN didnt beg for USA support to stop us. United sub Mekong is not a threat to USA, its not a threat to CN,too cos VNese are peace loving pple :)

LOL, Long Live Great Submekong (within the domain of East Asia) ! ;)

chinese-lion-dance.jpg
Even Cnese here also admit that JP-SK are US dogs, and CN is contained by US, bro.

We must get closer to USA cos we need to join TPP deal. If your leader Xi is smart like chairman Mao, he must give full support to VN again , so we can take control of sub Mekong and Mallacca before US push your economy to collapse.

As I know, US would give up Thailand in 1979 to VN if CN didnt beg for USA support to stop us. United sub Mekong is not a threat to USA, its not a threat to CN,too cos VNese are peace loving pple :)

Let me ask you a question, why do you limit yourself to the 'submekong' region only when there is potential to integrate with East Asia? I think Viet Nam, ultimately, will join East Asia in a regional integration paradigm, --- and sing victory Everlasting. :

dsc_6809.jpg

Even Cnese here also admit that JP-SK are US dogs, and CN is contained by US, bro.

I won't disagree with @wanglaokan 's critical appraisal because to a certain degree, there is truth to that. The United States does have a say in internal Japanese and South Korean internal and foreign affairs, an abject domination she (America) has enjoyed since the end of the 2nd world war. America does not want to , naturally, lose this hold as Korea and Japan is critical to America's Asia-Pacific Hegemony. Pure and simple.

Perhaps what @wanglaokan 's statement not be well digested by some Japanese and Koreans, but there is truth to that , however. It is an unfortunate truth.

However, in regards to China -- well yes, they have a role in playing anti-unification by stirring pro-independence thought in Taiwan, which is part of China. So long as Taiwan remains outside the orbit and control of Beijing, then China is not whole. However, take this as critical input -- the Washington state actors and their ploy dont dare engage China directly because they know that in a climactic battle -- Japan will most probably sit down and watch America doom her asia-pacific mandate.

Do you think Japan will sacrifice itself for America? LOL. Ultimately , one has to understand, Japan wants to remove American internal presence. Perhaps a war would be requisite for that. he he he.

Let me ask you a question, why do you limit yourself to the 'submekong' region only when there is potential to integrate with East Asia? I think Viet Nam, ultimately, will join East Asia in a regional integration paradigm, --- and sing victory Everlasting. :
VietNam means Yue pple living in the South, and the South is not so cold, much more arable lands than in East Asia. We dont have any plan to live in the cold weather and barren land in Esst Asia.

VietNam means Yue pple living in the South, and the South is not so cold, much more arable lands than in East Asia. We dont have any plan to live in the cold weather and barren land in Esst Asia.

My patriotic Viet Namese friend, expand your mind. Look beyond the lake, and see that there is an entire Ocean that is teeming with fish.

Let's hunt and feast, together! :)

My patriotic Viet Namese friend, expand your mind. Look beyond the lake, and see that there is an entire Ocean that is teeming with fish.

Let's hunt and feast, together! :)

Just have to give you credit for your unusual patience. There is an old Chinese saying: 对牛弹琴。Trying to explain your big dream of Great East Asia to a person with mindful of annexing "Sub Mekong", yet no idea what countries it consists of, your effort is laughable at best.

Just have to give you credit for your unusual patience. There is an old Chinese saying: 对牛弹琴。Trying to explain your big dream of Great East Asia to a person with mindful of annexing "Sub Mekong", yet no idea what countries it consists of, your effort is laughable at best.

:)

Back
Top Bottom