What's new

A Tamil Nationalist

Welcome, I suppose. Seems like you have come to a Pakistani forum to complain about India. You should find a lot of like minded people here who do not think that India is a legitimate nation ...:usflag::pakistan:

PS. You might as well forget the Tamil language. Just concentrate on English, you will be way ahead. Just look at Star Trek to see what language wins out for humanity down the road .....

[QUOTE="TruthSeeker, post: 8978560, member: 12119" ] Seems like you have come to a Pakistani forum to complain about India. QUOTE]

The fascist thugs who administer the Indian Defense Forum banned me.

Welcome kvpak and ignore these loosers. They're obviously trying to chase you away.

In this century, the First declaration "Tamil Nadu for Tamils" occurred in 1938. T. P. Vedachalam founded Tamil Nation Liberation Association (Tamil Desa Viduthalai Sangam) in Thiruchirapalli (Thiruchi, Trichi) in August 1938.

Tamil Desiya Peravai (Tamil National Group) met in an undisclosed location in India occupied Tamil Nadu on January 2, 2018 and discussed future course of action.

So that means your nationalism is against indian nationalism.
Good luck for your future tamilstan :lol: JK

We should add the South India Flag and Sikh Peaceful country flag
Just so these poor people can seperate themselves from Indian flag

I really hope that PDF mods would add these new country flags in the defence form it would make sense so these people would have their own voice of seperation

Back
Top Bottom