What's new

A Tamil Nationalist

In this century, the First declaration "Tamil Nadu for Tamils" occurred in 1938. T. P. Vedachalam founded Tamil Nation Liberation Association (Tamil Desa Viduthalai Sangam) in Thiruchirapalli (Thiruchi, Trichi) in August 1938.

Informative well you are mroe then welcomed to share you flag and use it freely so we don't confuse Tamil South Indian nation folks with Gurjrat Brahim

I Have Come Across A Million "Baloch Nationalists" Who Can't Even Speak Balochi When I Greet Them Do You Hear Me Whining??????

I do not know about Balochs. But tamils care about their language more than other groups in South Asia

I Have Come Across A Million "Baloch Nationalists" Who Can't Even Speak Balochi When I Greet Them Do You Hear Me Whining??????

I came across a facebook group that was demanding Independance for Balochistan and everyone in that group were speaking Hindi.

How do i know this? well "Z" and "J" were not used correctly, this hint is enough for people to realize the difference.

tamil nationalist who cannot speak Tamil

Most people here do not know Tamil. So it is a waste of time to post in Tamil here.

I am not like Hindi fanatics who rule India. Do you know that Indian government publishes advertisements in Hindi about its various projects in Tamil newspapers? That is Hindi fanatisism. What language advertisement will a rational person place in a Tamil newspaper? Hindi? Remember that Hindi is not taught in Tamil Nadu schools. It was banned from schools in 1968.

Nazi Germany occupation of Poland did not make Poland a province of Nazi Germany. It was and is a nation.

India is not a nation. It has none of the characters of a nation.
i thought all indians were "united"

I came across a facebook group that was demanding Independance for Balochistan and everyone in that group were speaking Hindi.

How do i know this? well "Z" and "J" were not used correctly, this hint is enough for people to realize the difference.

gee, i wonder who is behind this....

Our Muslim League was allied with the Dravidian self-respect movement of Periyar against Congress Hindu/Brahmin domination. Here is a photo of Quaid with Periyar and Ambedkar:

jinnah-periyar-and-ambedkar.jpg

Muslims, Tamils and Dalits are a natural alliance even today in India. I wish Tamils and Dalits will come closer to Akbaruddin Owaisi, the undisputed leader of Muslims in India.

Back
Top Bottom