What's new

A Take On Communal Violence In India

How times change. Revolutionaries then, TJ now.

Please read the rest of that thread.
Jamahir bhai, Tatars are doing great these days, from the codeforces.com (world's largest platform of coding competitions) founder Mike Mirzayanov to the escaped chemist Vil Mirzayanov and many others and they were brutally suppressed in communist regime for being Muslims, now they're trying to found some of their lost heritage.
Controlled yes. And they were wise to do that ever since their breakaway from the USSR. Look at the fate of Syria. Look at the temerity of Lal Masjid in Pakistan. Or the presence of Taliban in Afghanistan.
But the they're doing more than necessary, Turkmenistan has even declared their own Quran and a new holy book called Ruhnama. Kemalist Turkey was a good example for a Muslim secular state.
Well, I can ask what does America have to offer other than some companies like SpaceX and Google ?
These require innovation and a great investment in human capital, in Uzbekistan there's a rise in serfdom in countryside involved in cotton and other agricultural production.
I believe the Indian Muslims should develop a specialty in high technology. Something unique which is not present in India. But they should not enrich themselves but make benefit all of India. I myself am trying to start a company for microprocessor design.
First, we should reach good literacy levels.
I didn't understand.
That comparing a top dropout to an average degree holder is unfair, we should compare best dropout with best degree holder and average dropout with average degree holder.

Jamahir bhai, Tatars are doing great these days, from the codeforces.com (world's largest platform of coding competitions) founder Mike Mirzayanov to the escaped chemist Vil Mirzayanov and many others and they were brutally suppressed in communist regime for being Muslims, now they're trying to found some of their lost heritage.

Basic check on Wikipedia. Mike Mirzayanov seems to be happily leading a team of programmers at the ITMO university in Russia. Vil Mirzayanov was accused of treason for making public, internationally, along with a colleague, their findings of high traces of weaponized chemicals found outside chemical weapons manufacture facilities. After he was released from the trial he made way to USA and lives there now. He revealed his findings on ethical grounds and not because of religious repression. But he seems to have become part of a separatist movement against the Russian state. I am sure of CIA handling this movement. This would be how Rebiya Kadeer lead an Uyghur separatist movement against the Chinese state and how the Dalai Lama has a government-in-exile based in India and positioned against the Chinese state.

But the they're doing more than necessary, Turkmenistan has even declared their own Quran and a new holy book called Ruhnama.

Interesting. Can you provide me some links ?

These require innovation and a great investment in human capital

I agree. There should be the spirit to invest in risky projects and the ambition to take them further.

in Uzbekistan there's a rise in serfdom in countryside involved in cotton and other agricultural production.

That's bad.

First, we should reach good literacy levels.

Well, if we take how many Indian Muslims use the cell phone there must be quite many who are literate.

That comparing a top dropout to an average degree holder is unfair, we should compare best dropout with best degree holder and average dropout with average degree holder.

OK. I understand.

Putin is far worse than the USSR for these central asian muslims. Back the you could blame the central government,not you have to face the music.

I don't know how much you have visited and what is the basis of your assumption that muslim males want that and all?
All Muslim women in my college quit wearing the burqa once they started their studies. Even the ones with family in the gulf countries.
Further, in Delhi, the hospital I work in, is in old Delhi. My patients are mostly Muslims.
Aside from this, I have lived in a lot of states for short to medium periods. This includes karnataka, Maharashtra, M.P., U. P., Rajasthan, punjab, Haryana, gujrat.
I have visited several more.

All Muslim women in my college quit wearing the burqa once they started their studies. Even the ones with family in the gulf countries.
Further, in Delhi, the hospital I work in, is in old Delhi. My patients are mostly Muslims.
Aside from this, I have lived in a lot of states for short to medium periods. This includes karnataka, Maharashtra, M.P., U. P., Rajasthan, punjab, Haryana, gujrat.
I have visited several more.
You in your 40s?

In the worldview of such Hindus, the Muslims are committing and accumulating serious sins by murdering the animals for their rituals. The word "non vegetarian" in India is not just used for food habit preferences but also a way of life which is unclean, and impure. According to the communalized vegetarian Hindus and Jains of Brahmin, Kshtriya, and Banya class, Muslims since they must eat non-vegetarian, are unclean and impure by definition. Amusingly, p*rn videos are often labelled as "non-veg videos".

Kshtriya are non vegetarian.

"The Ruhnama is a holy book" was carved into one side of the entrance arches at Central Asia's largest mosque in Niyazov's hometown—and "The Qur'an is Allah's book" was carved into the other
It doesn't seem to be a new Quran but something close to a spiritual guidance text. Like an enhanced version of the moral studies we have in India.

2011 Census shows our literacy rate at 57%.

Not so bad.

And that is my point. Mere literacy and technical training is not enough. There should be real all-round education.

Not so bad.
It is bad, very bad compared to other communities. Even SCs have a 66% literacy rate.
It doesn't seem to be a new Quran but something close to a spiritual guidance text. Like an enhanced version of the moral studies we have in India.
Excerpts from it are asked in interviews for Driving. This is madness.

Excerpts from it are asked in interviews for Driving. This is madness.

I agree, it is overdoing it. Hopefully, now that President Niyazov is not alive such a requirement is not needed.

I can only say the Kashmiris have much more of a Muslim spirit than you all. 12 million people giving the Indian army such a tough time. You guys with a mammoth population of 200 million keep making excuses. Have fun saying Jai Shri Ram meri jaan.
Kashmir is adjacent to Pakistan and has/had access to weapons supply. Injured and people facing capture have an option to slip through to the other side for refuge.

Plus, in Kashmir (at least the Valley) no non Muslim worth speaking of remains now. Hence the society is more Muslim and chances of one community complaining against Muslims is very very limited.

Lastly, Pakistan does not really care about Muslims in India other than JnK. Otherwise they would have looked forward and done what Imran Khan has done in THIS term alone.

The best way to defeat BJP is to bring back the OBC and Dalit resistance, UCs have always voted for BJP. Even now when BJP loses state elections it's because of OBC and Dalit voters not voting for them.
This is a must. Hindu consolidation needs to be prevented.

green chaddi gets.
There is nothing called the green chaddi, pls.

After direct action day, why will Muslim league be entitled to anything?
They were only fighting for their rights.

As someone who considers Pandit Nehru his role model, I must.

I will. I am fascinated by Mr. Jinnah.
You have unlocked troll level 2.

Kashmir is adjacent to Pakistan and has/had access to weapons supply. Injured and people facing capture have an option to slip through to the other side for refuge.

Plus, in Kashmir (at least the Valley) no non Muslim worth speaking of remains now. Hence the society is more Muslim and chances of one community complaining against Muslims is very very limited.

Lastly, Pakistan does not really care about Muslims in India other than JnK. Otherwise they would have looked forward and done what Imran Khan has done in THIS term alone.

What do you suggest we do? You guys need to unite first yourselves. You are neither close to our borders, we don't have control over East Pakistan either. And your leaders are the first to blame us if anything goes wrong.

Here's an example. Think a little strategically. Rather than being 20% in overcrowded U.P even though you guys number 39 million there, why not think of settling that population in places like Uttarakhand or Himachal where you can make up the majority? Secondly forested and at a higher location too. Much harder for mobs to attack you. Mobs only work in urban areas. The 17 million Muslims in Bihar should think of moving to W.B or Assam. Think long term.

The best possibility is for you guys to move to or closer to Kashmir. It will help offset their demographic change plan too.

Weapons are never impossible to get. Where do the cartels of Mexico get their weapons? With a coastline and border as huge as India, it's not very hard to sneak weapons.

The only prerequisite is that you guys need to unite.

Also @AfrazulMandal the big panda that is sitting in your North, the new superpower Al Sine. Think towards that angle too. China has been of much help to Naxals. Just saying.

hypothetical
/ˌhʌɪpəˈθɛtɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. based on or serving as a hypothesis.
    "let us take a hypothetical case"
noun
  1. a hypothetical proposition or statement.
    "officials refuse to discuss military policy except in coy hypotheticals"

Did they succeed?
:no:

WHAT were you doing, eyeing Maamis so closely? @Hachiman, look at this little deleted asterisk.

LOL- OK Puberty Jokes over- You can make me HOT NOW!

images

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom