What's new

A 'Superpower' That Couldn’t Keep the Lights On

hahaha what a stupid thread. You guys have millions of problems in your own country, better to waste time on that. don't worry about India and it's economy , there are millions of people to take care about it.. First look at your own economy and it's progress then talk about others..
khud ke ghar me kuch hai nai, dusro ka nuksaan dekh kar khus hote raho ye soch kar ki wo bhi tumhari tarah sadak par aa jaynge.. lakin guys aisa nai hone wala..

Please, the discussion is about Indian economy and not Pakistan.

Give your logical views about the downward spiral of Indian economy instead of saying it is a stupid thread. It is pretty serious when Indian economy which primarily was rising due to American and western economies and when these economies went down, so did the Indian economy.

You are merely providers of cheap labour and that is about all. When the need diminished, so did the economy.

Which is a banned topic.. Now, run along kid...

ha ha ha ...... go to a thread which discusses Pakistani economy and express your views.

Typical Indian response, instead of picking courage about discussing their weaknesses, start accusing others.

You go run away from your own reality and play with kids your age - kiddo

ha ha ha ...... go to a thread which discusses Pakistani economy and express your views.

Typical Indian response, instead of picking courage about discussing their weaknesses, start accusing others.

You go run away from your own reality and play with kids your age - kiddo

Unfortunately I do not have a green flag that ensures freedom (or at least a major leeway ) from infractions.. So kind of tough debating banned topics ;)

It's not being typical Indian. it about people like you who spends many hour to search bad news about economy and feel happy to post here without knowing that other country still in developing country and you guys claims like you are from a developed country .. isn't funny to you. here many people ll provide data, links, ll argue with you but after that after some days, you guys ll come back with some new link, saying that Indian economy is blah blah blah.. actually you guys using PDF as trolling site for fun.

if anybody arguing here, they just arguing to show other low. that's it.. no fair argue. no discussion..
whatever happening in India economy, what matter is Indian people trying to do better to fix and speed up.. they don't feel proud them self by comparing with other.

and you said this is about Indian economy , but isn't funny most people are involved are from your country and look how they enjoying it.. is their any tradition in your country to feel happy like that it's like " bhai main to nanga tha hi dekho wo bhi nanga ho raha hai "
i am not a economist but i believe we have enough capable people to solve out these things, and please don't worry about light, in delhi i am enjoying 24 hour light again ..

It is a discussion forum and a very liberal one at that. I personally feel that there are more Indians who come and trash Pakistan here than Pakistanis. Being a discussion forum such things will happen and you'll have to get used to it.

Whosoever, posted a topic should be discussed. What is wrong with it. But instead of discussing the topic, generation of counter accusations is bad. Discuss the topic - counter the views expressed by offering logical answers. Yes people will come and trash the logic also. Be patient.

This is not like many Indian discussion forums which are Mutual Praise groups and nothing more. Here you get to have good discussions, bad discussions and some very interesting discussions - but people discuss. Not like India boards where Pakistanis are not even allowed to have their say or are not even allowed.

So enjoy as long as you are here and live it out :)

It is a discussion forum and a very liberal one at that. I personally feel that there are more Indians who come and trash Pakistan here than Pakistanis. Being a discussion forum such things will happen and you'll have to get used to it.

Whosoever, posted a topic should be discussed. What is wrong with it. But instead of discussing the topic, generation of counter accusations is bad. Discuss the topic - counter the views expressed by offering logical answers. Yes people will come and trash the logic also. Be patient.

This is not like many Indian discussion forums which are Mutual Praise groups and nothing more. Here you get to have good discussions, bad discussions and some very interesting discussions - but people discuss. Not like India boards where Pakistanis are not even allowed to have their say or are not even allowed.

So enjoy as long as you are here and live it out :)

oyee icewolf

get the phuck out of here, i know what ur doing...

O C'mon ..... I am not Icewolf. Some one else also called me Icewolf - I dont know why!

I'll tell you the same thing that told the other bloke - I am Ticker and I kick Indian hides with pleasure :)

India or Pakistan......kalia, kalia hota hey. :laugh:

Siraf India in all such cases. You may have become a kalia while being in UK.

Shame to pakistan, its people and gop.

Ahh the psychological obsession with Pakistan and the ungovernable impulse to troll everywhere - a behavior expected from your lot :azn: Carry on ...

One should practice what he preaches.... in fact, what goes around comes around. ;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/199017-blackouts-return-so-do-riots.html

Talking about Indian conditions/economy that is not related to Pakistan is supposedly a banned topic

Talking about Pakistani economy or issues with that is not a banned topic.. Ask the mods to remove Indian economy from the list of banned topic and then go knock your self out..

When you are drawing comparisons, do wait to think whether they are valid or not.. else you come across as an excitable kid...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom