What's new

A study of Indian Fanaticism

I have been in PDF for a very long time (as guest)...... was interested to join here because of the quality of discussions happen here..... But sorry to say these days the quality of posts and threads are going in reverse direction..... :(..... Luckily mods have prohibited indians opening threads on paksitan social issues..... if not the forum would have been gone to dogs by now.... but then pakistani friends are trying to fill that gap by posting indian social issues and quoting sources like the one OP did.... If it helps to improve the quality of this forum... then all the best....

I think the best way to earn popularity and respect in pakistan is too write such senseless articles bashing Indians. More importantly pakistanis never get bored of it. :sniper:

Indians butt hurt from article.

Usual story.

This is another anti India article which we are quite used to.So we are not hurt as you say but pretty amazed to see the quality of the article which questions Sachin's record and calls him a mafiya lord.:lol:

A cricketer is not even a sportsperson but a worse variety of entertainer. By nominating a mafia lord Tendulakar, worshiped by a major Hindu lord by many MPs themselves and MLAs, India has only recognized the bogus "services" cricketism boy.

This is another anti India article which we are quite used to.So we are not hurt as you say but pretty amazed to see the quality of the article which questions Sachin's record and calls him a mafiya lord.:lol:

A cricketer is not even a sportsperson but a worse variety of entertainer. By nominating a mafia lord Tendulakar, worshiped by a major Hindu lord by many MPs themselves and MLAs, India has only recognized the bogus "services" cricketism boy.

What is your problem.... If this kind of articles suits to them???????? That shows the state of mind they are in..........

But i dono what cricketers are called in pakistan????????

What is your problem.... If this kind of articles suits to them???????? That shows the state of mind they are in..........

But i dono what cricketers are called in pakistan????????

Buddy,its not new here.Yesterday I was having argument with a member who had problem using the word Shaheed,because its a muslim word.From this you can imagine how much the level of judgment sometimes can dive below.More and more article of this kind with moronic justification will come.Its not something to get angry with,lets enjoy it.

:omghaha::omghaha:

i got late for class because of this:angry:..it is already 1:05pm and my class was from 1pm..:lol:

A study of Indian Fanaticism - or as its known in pakistani circles - ''2nd grade school textbook''

The article is weird even by socom standards. Creepy.

BTW this ghost author of this blog - abul ruff coalachal is another web name for ahmed qureishi, in the line of christina palmer, ajai mehta, kapil verma, ranjit roy, kashore kumar, christina siciliano, tom paine, Dr. koncha etc etc. Ahmed qureishi knows his low iq target audience well and they lap it up instantly.

Buddy,its not new here.Yesterday I was having argument with a member who had problem using the word Shaheed,because its a muslim word.From this you can imagine how much the level of judgment sometimes can dive below.More and more article of this kind with moronic justification will come.Its not something to get angry with,lets enjoy it.

MUSLIM WORD ?? bl@@dy bullshit, I have never heard about any language called muslim in my entire life.

That was one tall order BS :omghaha:

Thank you @SOCOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom