What's new

A 'Small Pakistan' In Maharashtra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah case of one community can be extended to entire India. :D

And people say they don't care about Indian Muslims. They are more concerned than their own shias, ahemadis etc.

Hence we have a place called ....Gujarat in Pakistan. !! :D

There is difference between "Many times" and "One community"...
Yeah, an anonymous person on a forum whose original country we don't know, sounds more credible and doesn't need any verification. :D

Its not the way he says it. Ignore such posts. :enjoy:

So there is Indian dish in Pakistan should we post news about that too. BTW Indian social news are banned topic. Does it sound a better reason.

I broke a China dish today. Should it become International news because it says breaking of China (dish) ? :azn:

:disagree: There is difference, this news shows how significant minority is being perceived by majority - they associate them with their enemy.

Hence we have a place called ....Gujarat in Pakistan. !! :D
Seems like you named it after Godhara. Or may be riots in Godhara happened because its in Gujrat (India), which happens to be a place in Pakistan. So that's the reason, we attacked Pakistan. :lol:

Damn, I am good at conspiracy theories. :D

Yeah, an anonymous person on a forum whose original country we don't know, sounds more credible and doesn't need any verification. :D

Its not the way he says it. Ignore such posts. :enjoy:

You are also anonymous and who knows you are genuine Indian or not. :D

:disagree: There is difference, this news shows who significant minority is being perceived by majority - they associate them with their enemy.
And what's it to do with Pakistan. Coz from where I see it its Indian social issue. Do you genuinely care about it ? :lol:

And what's it to do with Pakistan. Coz from where I see it its Indian social issue. Do you genuinely care about it ? :lol:

Just like Indians care about Pakistan, I am returning the favor:smokin:

Why are Pakistanis getting excited ?

No better news these days ? This is like Chinese getting excited about China town in New York city

Why are Pakistanis getting excited ?

No better news these days ? This is like Chinese getting excited about China town in New York city

Having chota Pakistan at enemy number one's land is indeed exciting, If that's not important thing than why your state is conducting inquiry and changing it :azn:

windijammer :oops:

There is a family who came from pakistan 10 yrs ago and we still call them pakistanis..

and we have a village called as TOKYO ..

Having chota Pakistan at enemy number one's land is indeed exciting, If that's not important thing than why your state is conducting inquiry and changing it :azn:

:rofl: :rofl:

pta lag gya na paksitan kitna khtarnaak naam hai :rofl:

windijammer :oops:

There is a family who came from pakistan 10 yrs ago and we still call them pakistanis..

and we have a village called as TOKYO ..

Paan Singh :cheesy:

Perhaps you should tell that to the Mukh Mantri that it's a common practice. :woot:
The Maharashtra government has taken a serious note of MSEB terming minority dominated areas in Nalasopara Chhota Pakistan. It has asked the state minority commission to look into the matter and the commission has written to MSEB to fix responsibility and submit a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom