What's new

A Sick Pervert who should be fed to the Dogs

He is not equating the two together from the standpoint of seriousness of the offenses, rather from the point that both may have been made up dramas. Nobody is stupid enough to come and claim something like this on TV and get away with that level of details (he named people etc.).
I took into consideration the obvious possibility of this event having been staged prior to posing my question, which still stands. Even if this event is staged (and it probably is, or at least one would hope) is rape an equitable topic to generate dramatic effect when formulating (stupid) "reality" television programming?

Theoretically Energon, what makes you think this, if staged, isn’t designed to generate dramatic effect when formulating (stupid) "reality" television programming? I don't understand where you're going with this...

"police to kiya army bhi kuch nahi ker sakti".

really? the guy really went over his head by saying that.

pehlay host ko tu handle ker lay phir police aur army ko bhi ker layna.

a pathetic attempt at making a reality tv show or someting of that sort.

Theoretically Energon, what makes you think this, if staged, isn’t designed to generate dramatic effect when formulating (stupid) "reality" television programming? I don't understand where you're going with this...
Even shock entertainment, no matter how poor in taste has certain limits. By all objective standards rape, a unique act of violence generally orchestrated against women and children goes beyond the realm of anything humorous, entertaining or "dramatic"; and even attempts to pass it off as such are abhorrent. IMHO the fact that people do not take a strong stance on this matter is very, very disappointing.

If any TV program ever attempted to use derogatory epithets of the prophet Muhammad as entertainment, there would have been all out violence (probably on a global scale). Yet rape, one of the most despicable crime which haunts 50% of any given society in real time fails to illicit a visceral reaction; simply because a few degenerates from the dominant half of the society finds this topic amusing while the rest either remain silent or apathetic.

This isn't right, and that was my point.

i dont care even if his father is zardari, you cant possibly get away with confessing something like this on TV. :disagree:
however its not like rape doesn't happen in pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom