What's new

A Respectful Indifference

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A couple days ago some indian muslim jamahir proposed a solution to kashmir. it was essentially -- turn the LOC into IB. For some reason, he proposed that the two countries pakistan and india be part of a system like baathist countries.

I was thinking about this and for me, the second biggest benefit of a peace agreement is for us Pakistanis to be able to complete and finalize the so-called "partition" of 1947.

Once this is done, I don't want to waste a moment of Pakistani energy on India. I want to focus on our internal culture, values, commerce and well-being. I want to have neither a belligerent attitude nor aman ki asha nor people-to-people exchanges.

I despise bollywood and I would want to focus on local film/television following the success of iranian film style instead.
I don't want to worry about the conditions of indian muslims -- i want to focus on the people of indus.
I don't want to get into a daily, petty tit-for-tat for over which country won 2 or 3 medals in the olympics.
I don't want to be part of an over-commercialized IPL - i would want to better our own institutions.
I don't want to be part of a "south-asia" cricket team against the world.
I don't want to be the focus of retarded arnab gowsami type "news" "debates" or participate in them.
I don't want indian investments or tourists or whatever else they brag about.
I don't want our rivers to turn into a polluted toxic mess.
I don't want their over-sexualized item songs and retain our formerly humble PTV culture.
I don't want our media debates to be shouting-fests.
I don't want to care about their most recent religious riots. I want to completely leave them to their internal matters and ask them to do the same for us.
I don't care if they ghar-wapsi every single non-hindu. NONE of my business.
I also want to be completely left alone by Indians, their media, and their government.

Too much of our energy and resources have been spent on a country that has become completely foreign to us and has been an epic national waste of time in terms of opportunity cost. I would like to have a respectful disengagement and focus entirely on pakistan and pakistaniyat. I want our focus on turning the people of indus - punjabis, pushtun, baluchi, sindhi, urdu-speakers, seraiki, kashmiri etc. into a tightly knit nation.

Not having to deal with India and its culture is actually a very good motivation to settle our disagreements.
Aside from peace for kashmiri people - a bare minimum interaction would be the ultimate reward for me personally.

Please feel free to ridicule my sentiment.

Regards.

really i want it too

ban word india in our media
create a huge wall between both countries
close all doors open to india rail road all links must be closed forever , there should be no road or rail ling go to india
do not have any relations with india

just forget them forever and move on is far better .

You really think they will stop at the status quo?? , next they will want Azad Kashmir then Gilgit Baltistan and so on, there can never be peace in the region until Pakistan gives them a good parental spanking just like our ancestors before us who made them to kneel, there is literally no other way to buy 'peace' from an insecure disgruntled enemy. These swines will stop at nothing until Pakistan is destroyed, who would unquestionably give up their 'seven lives' to attain this.

Look this is their end goal:
1631566715057.jpeg

if not this, then many more Bangladesh's as they are continuing to support terrorism throughout Pakistan both covertly and openly. Furthermore It would be suicide forgoing Indian Occupied Kashmir, lets not forget why its the jugular vein of Pakistan: The Indus river. Any such treacherous agreement for 'peace' is not worth the paper it's written on, It might make You make You sleep well tonight but what of tomorrow?

. I want to have neither a belligerent attitude nor aman ki asha nor people-to-people exchanges.

This is exactly what it is, as for eliminating useless exchanges between both countries, there's nothing stopping us from doing it now, even closing our missions, heck we could probably open half a dozen embassies in Africa by removing unnecessary sunk costs.

You really think they will stop at the status quo?? , next they will want Azad Kashmir then Gilgit Baltistan and so on, there can never be peace in the region until Pakistan gives them a good parental spanking just like our ancestors before us who made them to kneel, they is literally no other way to buy 'peace' from an insecure disgruntled enemy. These swines will stop at nothing until Pakistan is destroyed, who would unquestionably give up their 'seven lives' to attain this.

View attachment 777717
if not this, then many more Bangladesh's as they are continuing to support terrorism throughout Pakistan both covertly and openly. Furthermore It would be suicide forgoing Indian Occupied Kashmir, lets not forget why its the jugular vein of Pakistan: The Indus river. Any such treacherous agreement for 'peace' is not worth the paper it's written on, It might make You make You sleep well tonight but what of tomorrow?

This is exactly what it is, as for eliminating useless exchanges between both countries, there's nothing stopping us from doing it now, even closing our missions, heck we could probably open half a dozen embassies in Africa by removing unnecessary sunk costs.
I am thinking about accepting the status quo (10-15 years from now- this far-right gov will probably take it the wrong way and consider it weakness)

but I am thinking would it end? and honestly I am not too sure, I don't think unless we completely bend over backwards open up everything etc things can get normal

like either we are friendly (by accepting their hegemony in everything) or enemies, I am not too sure if there's an in between of neutrality

If there is this option- accepting the status quo a decade or two from now wont be a bad option

You really think they will stop at the status quo?? , next they will want Azad Kashmir then Gilgit Baltistan and so on, there can never be peace in the region until Pakistan gives them a good parental spanking just like our ancestors before us who made them to kneel, there is literally no other way to buy 'peace' from an insecure disgruntled enemy. These swines will stop at nothing until Pakistan is destroyed, who would unquestionably give up their 'seven lives' to attain this.

View attachment 777717

I am not agreeing to loc as ib. I am saying i want nothing to do with them once there is peace settlement.

really i want it too

ban word india in our media
create a huge wall between both countries
close all doors open to india rail road all links must be closed forever , there should be no road or rail ling go to india
do not have any relations with india

just forget them forever and move on is far better .
One of the best way to create a barrier/wall between us and them is to create the oldest barrier ever, through which we are cutoff from our western neighbors and that is the language barrier....

Reduce the language commonality, introduce farsi and arabi in the cirrculum and adopt more words from these languages into our official language be it urdu or whatever we may call it...

The reason why we are still at it is because we can understand their movies, tv, media, talkshows, the less we understand it, the less we will be agitated better yet less inspired by it like our many a Indophile fans of bollywood...

Create a language and cultural barrier and move the freak on...

One of the best way to create a barrier/wall between us and them is to create the oldest barrier ever, through which we are cutoff from our western neighbors and that is the language barrier....

Reduce the language commonality, introduce farsi and arabi in the cirrculum and adopt more words from these languages into our official language be it urdu or whatever we may call it...

The reason why we are still at it is because we can understand their movies, tv, media, talkshows, the less we understand it, the less we will be agitated better yet less inspired by it like our many a Indophile fans of bollywood...

Create a language and cultural barrier and move the freak on...
I disagree partially. Rather than focus on being different, focus on your own cinema. Look at our dramas before the saas-buhoo imports. They were classy, elegant storytelling. Same with movies. Give the people better alternative. Improve education so that tastes rise above bollywood.
I disagree partially. Rather than focus on being different, focus on your own cinema. Look at our dramas before the saas-buhoo imports. They were classy, elegant storytelling. Same with movies. Give the people better alternative. Improve education so that tastes rise above bollywood.

Also language is already different. Only 2% of indians speak punjabi. No pushtu or balochi. Urdu is the lingua franca but that is because they have adopted urdu/hindi bastardization in their cinema.

A couple days ago some indian muslim jamahir proposed a solution to kashmir. it was essentially -- turn the LOC into IB. For some reason, he proposed that the two countries pakistan and india be part of a system like baathist countries.

I was thinking about this and for me, the second biggest benefit of a peace agreement is for us Pakistanis to be able to complete and finalize the so-called "partition" of 1947.

Once this is done, I don't want to waste a moment of Pakistani energy on India. I want to focus on our internal culture, values, commerce and well-being. I want to have neither a belligerent attitude nor aman ki asha nor people-to-people exchanges.

I despise bollywood and I would want to focus on local film/television following the success of iranian film style instead.
I don't want to worry about the conditions of indian muslims -- i want to focus on the people of indus.
I don't want to get into a daily, petty tit-for-tat for over which country won 2 or 3 medals in the olympics.
I don't want to be part of an over-commercialized IPL - i would want to better our own institutions.
I don't want to be the focus of retarded arnab gowsami type "news" "debates" or participate in them.
I don't want their over-sexualized item songs and retain our formerly humble PTV culture.
I don't want to care about their most recent religious riots. I want to completely leave them to their internal matters and ask them to do the same for us.
I also want to be completely left alone by Indians, their media, and their government.

Too much of our energy and resources have been spent on a country that has become completely foreign to us and has been an epic national waste of time in terms of opportunity cost. I would like to have a respectful disengagement and focus entirely on pakistan and pakistaniyat. I want our focus on turning the people of indus - punjabis, pushtun, baluchi, sindhi, urdu-speakers, seraiki, kashmiri etc. into a tightly knit nation.

Not having to deal with India and its culture is actually a very good motivation to settle our disagreements.
Aside from peace for kashmiri people - a bare minimum interaction would be the ultimate reward for me personally.

Regards.

I really appreciate your out of the box thinking and solutions.

However, let me very humbly disagree with you.

What does governing the country have to do with india? Will the Pakistani bureaucracy be less corrupt and incompetent if Pakistan has good relations with india?

As far as Kashmiris are concerned. Muslim league leadership is more to be blamed in 1947 when they refused to even consider them as important.

Anyways, if you accept Kashmir under indian occupation, few things will happen. India will attack the two nation theory as irrelevant and some sections within Pakistan will parrot it. This will further weaken the state. especially after Bangladesh. This was nehru's plan all along.

When you have mad dogs in your neighborhood, you don't go and make peace deals with them.

I really appreciate your out of the box thinking and solutions.

However, let me very humbly disagree with you.

What does governing the country have to do with india? Will the Pakistani bureaucracy be less corrupt and incompetent if Pakistan has good relations with india?

As far as Kashmiris are concerned. Muslim league leadership is more to be blamed in 1947 when they refused to even consider them as important.

Anyways, if you accept Kashmir under indian occupation, few things will happen. India will attack the two nation theory as irrelevant and some sections within Pakistan will parrot it. This will further weaken the state. especially after Bangladesh. This was nehru's plan all along.
you got me wrong broher -- i am not agreeing to giving up IOK. i am just saying whatever is the settlement - we need to move on and away.

1631566715057.jpeg
resolution with pakistan could mean that they are free to push around other smaller neighbors but so long as we have 200+ nuclear weapons - they can't do shit.
frankly the smaller neighbors need to learn why Pakistan standing up to india was so valuable for them.. too long of a free ride.

resolution with pakistan could mean that they are free to push around other smaller neighbors but so long as we have 200+ nuclear weapons - they can't do shit.
frankly the smaller neighbors need to learn why Pakistan standing up to india was so valuable for them.. too long of a free ride.
tbh I feel they do, but they jut cant do anything while we are standing up for decades

look under our military videos lol, Nepal, SL, Bangladesh - none of them like India but they cant do anything and in come cases lack the balls to stand up

Regards.
Im for everything you stated, except for letting them keep Kashmir forever cost free.

If the brain of the rest of world starts from right, Pakistani brain starts from the left side

so don't see our people fully accepting their hegemony, standing down till we are around or they are around but the best option I want is to have some sort of neutrality

Yes. That is exactly the case. If we forgo right of self determination for Kashmir, we axe the ideological foundations of Pakistan. Pakistan came into being on the basis of right of self determination of Muslims of Muslim-majority areas of subcontinent, which was exercised through elections of 1945-46.

Back
Top Bottom