What's new

A request to Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religious discussions become dirty at a point.

And whether a thread gets closed or may run sometimes depends rather on the mood of mod/admins at that time than its content.

May be....coz I can PM Mods......PM to Mods by everyone can be allowed but well its up to management. Hope PM service starts soon for everyone.

PM to mods is available. But before, I could PM to all members of the forum, although they couldn't PM me back. But now, this has also been blocked.

Oh well!

Religious discussions become dirty at a point.

And whether a thread gets closed or may run depends rather on the mood of mod/admins at that time than its content.
It depends on content and how much report has been made regarding that thread. At least this is what I think.

I tried PMing someone, and the message there says that after 10000 posts you can PM members. Is this true? What is the PM rule here?

BTW I also wanted to know, what is the criteria for Senior Members, Elite Members etc? Just curious.

I tried to PM to our PM but the only reply was - "Hazaaron Jawabon Se Acchi Hai Meri Khamoshi, Na Jaane Kitne Sawaalon Ki Aabru Rakhe” :lol:

criteria for senior members is to troll & become one & for elite members is to troll harder :D

It depends on content and how much report has been made regarding that thread. At least this is what I think.

By the time you replied I had made a slight change in my post.

I can't become Elite member. :cry:

You are already part of the "chosen ones", higher than mere hoi polloi Elites. Why do you want to regress? :D

You are already part of the "chosen ones", higher than mere hoi polloi Elites. Why do you want to regress? :D
Sirjee aapke tarah Courageous ban ne ke liye. :D

Aap to hamare role model ho. :D

Sirjee aapke tarah Courageous ban ne ke liye. :D

Aap to hamare role model ho. :D

I am touched, but please try to find a better role model if you want to survive and flourish on DefPk. ;)

bro, there are forums dedicated to religious discussion only.Google turntoislam forum, Sunni forum, Ummah forum, these forums are quite rich with knowledgable people, hundreds of posts, 24/7 radio broadcast, media, convert support center! You will find all your answers there

I am touched, but please try to find a better role model if you want to survive and flourish on DefPk. ;)
:lol: You have survived for so long. BTW I can't follow anyone. Too lazy to do so. :D

:lol: You have survived for so long. BTW I can't follow anyone. Too lazy to do so. :D

Survived, yes, but scarred by many infraction, warnings and bans, not to mention "sanctioned" attacks. It is only a matter of time ...... :D

Hey if you cannot follow anyone including me, then it is fine, blaze your own trail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom