What's new

A question regarding 27 March 2013 Corps commanders meeting in GHQ

it is unusual to see beard guys at that level for a very long time in pak army so that develops an interest but i was amazed the way people reacted at this question One guy in initial comments was suspected I'm dreaming to approach him for statanic Mullah revolution I'm sure the same guy is very happy with satanic Mullah revolution in Iran :) and you think Hassaas idara is looking after me only to ask this simple question that "who is that beard guy appearing in every corps meeting" if you were serious then I'm surprised to see guys like you are debating the national security and defence matter here at this forum with same level of intellectual heights that is hilarious :)

it is unusual to see beard guys at that level for a very long time in pak army so that develops an interest but i was amazed the way people reacted at this question One guy in initial comments was suspected I'm dreaming to approach him for statanic Mullah revolution I'm sure the same guy is very happy with satanic Mullah revolution in Iran :) and you think Hassaas idara is looking after me only to ask this simple question that "who is that beard guy appearing in every corps meeting" if you were serious then I'm surprised to see guys like you are debating the national security and defence matter here at this forum with same level of intellectual heights that is hilarious :)

He is not the man your looking for.

Back
Top Bottom