What's new

A question for Indian Users here

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just that all ur concern is just about india and not about pakistan makes indians concerned here.we'd love to see some of that concern on ur country as well..u can find better and bitter truths there aswell.we all admire ur passion for truth its just that we think its just subjective.lets see threads on fatwas,terrorisms and what not..looking forward for learning more truths about ur country aswell not just india..regards and love ..:whistle: 

oh come on onion ji...dont we have the liberty even to defend our country against bashing??

read my post again. You are hostile to Pakistan nothing wrong with that in my opinion, you post anti-Pakistan stuff well again nothing wrong in my opinion keeping in mind your nationality since we are rival/enemy or whatever you may call it :) but definitely not friendly countries.

The only thing that is the MOST amusing for me and embarrassingly amusing for you is when your media or internet and media warriors find solace in B grade satire against Pakistan instead of your own Mars mission ;) that sums up the mental level I believe

read my post again. You are hostile to Pakistan nothing wrong with that in my opinion, you post anti-Pakistan stuff well again nothing wrong in my opinion keeping in mind your nationality since we are rival/enemy or whatever you may call it :) but definitely not friendly countries.

The only thing that is the MOST amusing for me and embarrassingly amusing for you is when your media or internet and media warriors find solace in B grade satire against Pakistan instead of your own Mars mission ;) that sums up the mental level I believe
oh come on not again with mars mission its like 4 rupees per head nothing will be changed here with that amount.coming to media we enjoy it as much as ur zaid hamid speeches..its just good entertainment.im not any anti pakistani or ateast the people of pakistan.im just critical of the policies of pakistani govt. geo politics and defence are good subjects to discuss here but come on something happens in some part of the country how is it relevant to this forum??even thats fine for people to discuss maturely but not everybody is like that.there come the problem.we see pakistani bashing threads once in a while and they will be closed soon.but we see india bashing threads daily and they will be active for days..

oh come on not again with mars mission its like 4 rupees per head nothing will be changed here with that amount.coming to media we enjoy it as much as ur zaid hamid speeches..its just good entertainment.im not any anti pakistani or ateast the people of pakistan.im just critical of the policies of pakistani govt. geo politics and defence are good subjects to discuss here but come on something happens in some part of the country how is it relevant to this forum??even thats fine for people to discuss maturely but not everybody is like that.there come the problem.

:what: I think you dint get what I said.

NVM. I don't know about the cost neither I debated any such thread nor that is my concern. Every country has right to spend where it wants much or low nobody's concern.

my take was that your media and posters here must have taken pride in that mission instead of coming up with getting some pride in cheap satire against Pakistan mentioning such missions

:what: I think you dint get what I said.

NVM. I don't know about the cost neither I debated any such thread nor that is my concern. Every country has right to spend where it wants much or low nobody's concern.

my take was that your media and posters here must have taken pride in that mission instead of coming up with getting some pride in cheap satire against Pakistan mentioning such missions
nobody opened any such satirical threads against pakistan mentioning such missions but ur country men sure did so like this one
India's Mars mission: worth the cost? | Page 3 | Pakistan Defence

we just replied.as i said not everybodies temper will be the same.some may get anxious and exited to defend their nation.i can understand criticizing something bad..what do u think of people who criticizes even good things??

such threads are useless because we all know Indians are anti-Pakistan and many Pakistani posters are equally hostile towards India. They are here to demonize Pakistan NOT a rocket science
I am Indian and if i was anti-Pakistan then i would not have reported a thread which was against your country. Your mods can prove the credibility of my statement.So no ALL Indians are not anti-Pakistan.And whats the need??
And this is an internet forum.Anyone and everyone can come here and give their opinions.
If this site was created exclusively for a nationality then it would have been mentioned in big bold letters on the home page.But theres none mentioned on this site.So yes Indians are free to enter and post their views here.

springonions said:
and also if they see any thread pointing out Indian ills they will consider the poster anti-India
Well we Indians take criticisms too.And hence we have a free media.We as a country know we have enough issues to be tackled back at home.

But then here we are talking about Hafizzz who has an anti-India approach.
95% of his threads are against India.
His profile pic and his signature are anti India.So what should one conclude???

If I were anti-India then my GF would have dumped me.
whaat-smiley.gif

really???Hafizzz 's GF is Indian???
fainting-smiley.gif

Last edited:
I am Indian and if i was anti-Pakistan then i would not have reported a thread which was against your country. Your mods can prove the credibility of my statement.

A thread against my country based on facts is NOT an issue for me. You can post as many as you want.
There are many Indians whom respect and then there are plenty who are posting just for the sake of abusing Pakistan. Such ones got exposed in the long run so again not an issue for me.

And this is an internet forum.Anyone and everyone can come here and give their opinions.
If this site was created exclusively for a nationality then it would have been mentioned in big bold letters on the home page.But theres none mentioned on this site.So yes Indians are free to enter and post their views here.

Nobody stops you and Indians are given free hand by PDF means this Pakistani forum believes in freedom of speech.
The only point is if Indians are given free hand to bash Pakistan on a Pakistani forum and you take it for granted then why Indians every time start crying when Pakistanis do so .

Well we Indians take criticisms too.And hence we have a free media.We as a country know we have enough issues to be tackled back at home.

But then here we are talking about Hafizzz who has an anti-India approach.
95% of his threads are against India.
His profile pic and his signature are anti India.So what should one conclude???

You have two dozen Indian Hafizzz for our one :) with anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam signatures and DPs.

If you haven't notice yet then it means you ignored their actions.

I wonder why Indian users here get so excited whenever they see a new thread created that relates to things that happened in India ?

Countless Indian members jump on me and accuse me of being "anti-India". Frankly speaking, I am just a messenger and not anti-Indian at all. I love Indian culture. I eat lots of Indian food and snacks. I love to watch Bollywood movies and I even have an Indian Girlfriend.

So how could someone point a finger at India-friendly Hafizzz and label him "anti-India" ?

I think it has something to do with what Jack Nicholson said "You can't handle the truth". Yes Indians here cannot handle the truth. Indians are brought up to think that their country shines very brightly so whenever someone post a News article about India that does not reflect any thing positive then Indians here become very upset and will do anything to stop the OP from digging up more dirt. I received many emails from Indians telling me to quit. I was also bribed by an Indian with a few Samosas.

I would like to tell fellow Indian friends here that nothing is wrong with a few negative News articles about India because there are bad things happening in every country around the world.

34976934.jpg

A thread against my country based on facts is NOT an issue for me.
Are you sure???

spring onion said:
Nobody stops you and Indians are given free hand by PDF means this Pakistani forum believes in freedom of speech.
Ahem ahem.....
And because we Indians and Pakistanis loveeee to hate each other ....the viewership increases because of the controversies we generate.
So that is just one of the reasons...why we have freedom of speech.the forum gets extra members and hence extra moolah.:partay:.
Its not just the about this site.....no internet site can afford to have an exclusive audience.

spring Onion said:
You have two dozen Indian Hafizzz for our one :) with anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam signatures and DPs.

Hafizzz you should be happy now that your name is now used as terms in sentences like
"You have two dozen Indian Hafizzz".:D

Spring Onion said:
Nahiiiii.....actually i've.But then our mods bring down their hammer quickly on such members.:devil:

So now let's face it....me and you are giving another anti-Indian thread of Hafizzz some extra mileage.
Its not about India-Pak issues....this thread is about Hafizzz and his attitude,which he should change.He should stop being a cry baby and stop posting such sympathy earning threads from his fellow countrymen.

Come on Hafizzz......we have many relationship internet forums on world wide web where you can vent out.Why do you have to use a Defence forum for it???
I seriously want you to show your GF all the threads that you post here.And ask her opinion.
Dont forget to update us on it.:D

Last edited:
Not exactly but while we identify ourselves with our country primarily, they are still arguing whether country or religion requires their main loyalty. 

Funny that you insist on answering for post directed @LoveIcon...........:azn:

No I'm not talking about the others but Hafizz only. If you notice he posts negative posts about our country every time he gets a chance but rarely seems to be interested in trumpeting the gains of his country. He's interested in our loss but indifferent to their gains too.

The feeling is mutual... we react just the way you guys react to Anti Pakistan threads showing Pakistani bad light....

I wonder why Indian users here get so excited whenever they see a new thread created that relates to things that happened in India ?

Countless Indian members jump on me and accuse me of being "anti-India". Frankly speaking, I am just a messenger and not anti-Indian at all. I love Indian culture. I eat lots of Indian food and snacks. I love to watch Bollywood movies and I even have an Indian Girlfriend.

So how could someone point a finger at India-friendly Hafizzz and label him "anti-India" ?

I think it has something to do with what Jack Nicholson said "You can't handle the truth". Yes Indians here cannot handle the truth. Indians are brought up to think that their country shines very brightly so whenever someone post a News article about India that does not reflect any thing positive then Indians here become very upset and will do anything to stop the OP from digging up more dirt. I received many emails from Indians telling me to quit. I was also bribed by an Indian with a few Samosas.

I would like to tell fellow Indian friends here that nothing is wrong with a few negative News articles about India because there are bad things happening in every country around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom