What's new

A question for Indian Users here

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you haven't noticed, you are beginning to resemble Riaz Haq, American Pakistani, Umair Nawaz, and their silly friends. Some others are quieter, perhaps because their parents have cut down their Internet access.

:undecided: My post was for fun - i am sorry if it hurt your feelings.

@Hafizzz You should ask your self this question first before opening a thread on this subject. Opinion is not created based on one instance but repeated instance or incidents..... in your case based on the thread opened by yourself.

You can check the list of threads opened by yourself will give you a fair idea for the reason for such response from indian members. Most of the threads opened by you are based on subject which has something negative about india. I agree some of the topics you opened here are very relevant and some of them are as stupid as it can get.

there can be 2 reasons for such threads, 1) You like india very much and want india/indians to improve in every aspect. 2) You find satisfaction in india bashing

In first case i presume you are pakistani citizen and every guy would want their country to be improved (not the perceived enemy) . I havent seen any thread opened by you which has issuesrelated to pakistan. so the intention is not to improve indian living standards or Indian lives.

Second case suits very well for you and indians bash you for the same reason....

by the way you can continue living your dream of bashing indians and nothing wrong in doing so if that suits your purpose.... Cheers....

@Hafizzz You are an obsessed creature -- a wannabe Indian I guess who was failed by destiny and becomes pakistani.

I wonder why Indian users here get so excited whenever they see a new thread created that relates to things that happened in India ?

Countless Indian members jump on me and accuse me of being "anti-India". Frankly speaking, I am just a messenger and not anti-Indian at all. I love Indian culture. I eat lots of Indian food and snacks. I love to watch Bollywood movies and I even have an Indian Girlfriend.

So how could someone point a finger at India-friendly Hafizzz and label him "anti-India" ?

I think it has something to do with what Jack Nicholson said "You can't handle the truth". Yes Indians here cannot handle the truth. Indians are brought up to think that their country shines very brightly so whenever someone post a News article about India that does not reflect any thing positive then Indians here become very upset and will do anything to stop the OP from digging up more dirt. I received many emails from Indians telling me to quit. I was also bribed by an Indian with a few Samosas.

I would like to tell fellow Indian friends here that nothing is wrong with a few negative News articles about India because there are bad things happening in every country around the world.
Hafizzz i do not think you are anti Indian . i know you are just a kid who is in school or college, and do not have the maturity to post any better. i do not blame you as you still are too immature in your outlook towards life. correct me if i am wrong!!!!

@Hafizzz

There is nothing wrong in bashing India with proper statistics and events nor in having a girlfriend of Indian origin.But things goes dubious when a mockingbird seems to emulate something particular with an evident intention. Being a Pakistani on a defence forum of your own you should illuminate us more about your own nation's achievements in Social and economic reforms,not trying to pinch us by chest thumping about your biggest ally's glorious achievements.If that is still beyond your capacity atleast post some beautiful Pakistani Landscapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom