What's new

A photo of mini-India in Kashmir takes internet by storm

LOL WE HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM pole vaulters !

rich COMING from a Chinese .. who dont even let Muslim observe fast in ramzan !
Stop talking lie..no one can force another person to give up observing fast..just answer my previous question..

A welcoming picture. I just hope they do not blind innocents just as their force did last year. The photo is a nice click but it does not represent the ground reality completely. I appreciate that many personnel are kind enough to take care of each other despite religious differences.

they should come over to little india in singapore.

All the indians sleeping on the roadside
Do not ruin a nice thread. Though, the thread heading containing "mini-India" is wrongly used. Indians serving in Forces in Kashmir might be mostly unjust and wrong but we should appreciate and applaud them where they are correct and right.

NOTHING will happen. These jokers who think they have a permanent mandate will also eventually find out that in democracies no governments have permanent presence. Today if they're talking about congress mukt bharat, tomorrow BJP mukt bharat will also come back. It is just a plain fact.
We are not saying we have a permanent mandate. But right now the pendulum is swinging towards the right. And we will work towards keeping it that way as far as possible.

If India is to progress the left has to be if not eliminated then suppresed to a great deal

We are not saying we have a permanent mandate. But right now the pendulum is swinging towards the right. And we will work towards keeping it that way as far as possible.

If India is to progress the left has to be if not eliminated then suppresed to a great deal

Don't know about progress.

But if India is to survive, then the Sangh and it's divisive ideology needs to be eliminated from our land.

And yes, we are working hard towards it as well.

Cheers, Doc

Don't know about progress.

But if India is to survive, then the Sangh and it's divisive ideology needs to be eliminated from our land.

And yes, we are working hard towards it as well.

Cheers, Doc
The beauty of democracy. Both sides can work towards their goals.

The beauty of democracy. Both sides can work towards their goals.

Cute. But no cigar.

Not when the current side's "goal" is institutionalized war on half a billion countrymen.

And that's being conservative with the numbers.

Cheers, Doc

Half a billion? Really. thoda sambhal ke phenko

I'm being charitable with the dalits.

It is my belief that Hindutva is Brahmanism's modern avatar, and as always it is 2-300 million max who are calling the shots in an effort at subjugating the populace and maintaining their prime position on top of the caste pyramid.

@Guynextdoor2 I believe you've been speaking about the same.

Cheers, Doc

It is my belief that Hindutva is Brahmanism's modern avatar, and as always it is 2-300 million max who are calling the shots in an effort at subjugating the populace and maintaining their prime position on top of the caste pyramid.

Cheers, Doc

yes, it is the oldest trick in the book, the original RSS was a formation of Chitpavan Brahmans. When Ambedkar began to convert hindus into Budhists en masse, it changed it's feathers.

It is possible for someone like Modi to become a PM but he has to make sure nothing changes on ground. People think it is about dignity etc.- the biggest move that modi did was to effectively stop Dailits from being hired into govt jobs. Not IAS/ IFS etc. but the lowest jobs- peon, orderly etc. See for an average lower cast person that job has lifelong income and breaks dependence on professions like cattle slaughter and leather works which is tied to their status as low castes. Therefore the cheap labor force that the upper castes have on these professions remains intact. And their empowerment is denied.

I am sorry I forgot. Indices climb up when the economy is in doldrums. And tax payer base increases because of wrong economic policies of the govt

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/WR...tisation-effect-91-million-new-taxpayers.html

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/OM...en-significantly-due-to-GST-rollout-Arun.html

GST was essentially a congress creation that modi opposed. Demonetization- probably better not to talk about it.

Cheers, Doc
Brahmanism modern avatar. That is why Dalit is President, OBC is PM and a Jain is BJP President

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom