What's new

A photo of mini-India in Kashmir takes internet by storm

fsayed

Reaction score
Country
India
@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @ranjeet

@GURU DUTT
http://idrw.org/a-photo-of-mini-india-in-kashmir-takes-internet-by-storm/
597001-crpf-jawan-stands-guard-as-another-offers-namaz-in-kashmir.jpg

Imagine a Muslim CRPF jawan in uniform saying Namaz on the roadside as a Hindu CRPF personnel stands guard in Kashmir.

The picture exemplifying mini-India in Kashmir amid the separatist propaganda has taken the internet by storm. The man offering namaz was initially said to be a policeman, but later CRPF clarified that both men belong to the 118 battalion which is posted to guard Amarnath yatra pilgrims.

“There is immense camaraderie at the ground level in the CRPF. Religion, caste and language do not matter at all. I talked to the commandant who confirmed that they belong to CRPF 118 battalion,” said Ravideep Sahi, inspector general of police, CRPF.

From the Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir to AIMIM leader Asadudin Owaisi to bollywood lyricist Javed Akhtar, this picture is being shared on Twitter and other social media platforms.

The picture was clicked in Lar village of Ganderbal district in central Kashmir near Baltal — the base camp for the Amarnath yatra. Jammu and Kashmir Police and CRPF men are deployed on this stretch to ensure a peaceful Yatra.

It was during this duty on Saturday that a CRPF man offered Zahur prayers (afternoon Namaz) while the other CRPF soldier stood guard till his associate finished his Namaz.

“I was sitting in my office having lunch when I saw, from my window, someone offering prayers on roadside and a CRPF soldier stand guard for him. It was a unique sight, and it also symbolises our secularism. So I decides to capture it. Rest is history,” said Lateef Ali, station house officer of Lar Police station.

Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir, SP Vaid told DNA that it shows the camaraderie on the ground. “It is great. What else can be a bigger camaraderie than this,” he said.

The internet has erupted in joy after the picture went viral. “What a heartwarming moment. CRPF jawan standing guard while a Jammu and Kashmir cop offers prayers in Kashmir. Diversity is our strength!” tweeted Javaid Trali, media analyst of Jammu and Kashmir government.

they should come over to little india in singapore.

All the indians sleeping on the roadside

So does the Chinese sleeping on roadside in many countries.

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @ranjeet

@GURU DUTT
http://idrw.org/a-photo-of-mini-india-in-kashmir-takes-internet-by-storm/
597001-crpf-jawan-stands-guard-as-another-offers-namaz-in-kashmir.jpg

Imagine a Muslim CRPF jawan in uniform saying Namaz on the roadside as a Hindu CRPF personnel stands guard in Kashmir.

The picture exemplifying mini-India in Kashmir amid the separatist propaganda has taken the internet by storm. The man offering namaz was initially said to be a policeman, but later CRPF clarified that both men belong to the 118 battalion which is posted to guard Amarnath yatra pilgrims.

“There is immense camaraderie at the ground level in the CRPF. Religion, caste and language do not matter at all. I talked to the commandant who confirmed that they belong to CRPF 118 battalion,” said Ravideep Sahi, inspector general of police, CRPF.

From the Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir to AIMIM leader Asadudin Owaisi to bollywood lyricist Javed Akhtar, this picture is being shared on Twitter and other social media platforms.

The picture was clicked in Lar village of Ganderbal district in central Kashmir near Baltal — the base camp for the Amarnath yatra. Jammu and Kashmir Police and CRPF men are deployed on this stretch to ensure a peaceful Yatra.

It was during this duty on Saturday that a CRPF man offered Zahur prayers (afternoon Namaz) while the other CRPF soldier stood guard till his associate finished his Namaz.

“I was sitting in my office having lunch when I saw, from my window, someone offering prayers on roadside and a CRPF soldier stand guard for him. It was a unique sight, and it also symbolises our secularism. So I decides to capture it. Rest is history,” said Lateef Ali, station house officer of Lar Police station.

Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir, SP Vaid told DNA that it shows the camaraderie on the ground. “It is great. What else can be a bigger camaraderie than this,” he said.

The internet has erupted in joy after the picture went viral. “What a heartwarming moment. CRPF jawan standing guard while a Jammu and Kashmir cop offers prayers in Kashmir. Diversity is our strength!” tweeted Javaid Trali, media analyst of Jammu and Kashmir government.

There is no hatred among any religious personal in any country. Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis are all like brothers when they are in other countries.
The photograph you post here to show the integrity is nothing when compared to the hatred spread across the country by the RSS Bhakths. It cannot nullify the atrocities in Kashmir or any part of the country during this current Govt.
It is true that the people who earlier looked to be secular are brain washed by these Chaddiwalas that they too seem to be hating other religions slowly.

Pakistanis will not welcome pictures or artcles suggesting togetherness by indian muslims Sikhs & hindus.

They spread hatred and lies and wish to depict a different india
2 nation theory. Just a theory. Its brought the subcontinent 3 and half wars. Identity crises? Most certainly. When Saudis see Pakistan, they realize that Pakistan is just another Israel. Pakistanis are those who refused to be Indian, blinded by hate about their commonalities and focusing on differences. Yet, India still stands. More diverse than Europe from east to west.

So does the Chinese sleeping on roadside in many countries.

There is no hatred among any religious personal in any country. Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis are all like brothers when they are in other countries.
The photograph you post here to show the integrity is nothing when compared to the hatred spread across the country by the RSS Bhakths. It cannot nullify the atrocities in Kashmir or any part of the country during this current Govt.
It is true that the people who earlier looked to be secular are brain washed by these Chaddiwalas that they too seem to be hating other religions slowly.

NOTHING will happen. These jokers who think they have a permanent mandate will also eventually find out that in democracies no governments have permanent presence. Today if they're talking about congress mukt bharat, tomorrow BJP mukt bharat will also come back. It is just a plain fact.

lolzzz if the same Muskim soldier offered prayers on road in an Indian city the majority Hindu Indians would have gone bonkers with phrases like Muslim traitor put religion before his duty to motherland India all this exaggeration is spread because it happened in occupied Kashmir.
plz go get this practice to indian cites and allow Muslim soldiers to offer prayers abd keep beard during duty hours then boast about secularismm

It's a shame that scenes like this are so rare that it is causing a small stir in the nation.

Desperate times.

lolzzz if the same Muskim soldier offered prayers on road in an Indian city the majority Hindu Indians would have gone bonkers with phrases like Muslim traitor put religion before his duty to motherland India all this exaggeration is spread because it happened in occupied Kashmir.
plz go get this practice to indian cites and allow Muslim soldiers to offer prayers abd keep beard during duty hours then boast about secularismm
although i agree india is not perfect by any measure, you must admit it is at least 1 million times more tolerant than pakistan

It's a shame that scenes like this are so rare that it is causing a small stir in the nation.

Desperate times.

The fact that caught conclusive evidence of Hurriyat behind all there riots and their association with Pakistan and ISI only created a situation that will ruin benefit India in the long run......

NOTHING will happen. These jokers who think they have a permanent mandate will also eventually find out that in democracies no governments have permanent presence. Today if they're talking about congress mukt bharat, tomorrow BJP mukt bharat will also come back. It is just a plain fact.

The BJP is just the political manifestation of the main issue.

I want a #Sangh Mukt Bharat.

Cheers, Doc

The fact that caught conclusive evidence of Hurriyat behind all there riots and their association with Pakistan and ISI only created a situation that will ruin benefit India in the long run......
It is already benefiting us... all those Professional Stonepelters have lost their jobs.. Separatists and their ground dogs are running for cover.... Last Strike call from Hurriyat fell on deaf ears.. and people did not give it a shit.. and went on with their daily jobs.... the so called "Human Rights walas" have stopped their Randi Rona... so in 3 idiot speak... "ALL IJJ WELL"

Pity they have to resort to such an image to reassure them we are secular enough .......... :-)

Wonder what that Ghar Wapsi fuss was about .........

Pity they have to resort to such an image to reassure them we are secular enough .......... :-)

Wonder what that Ghar Wapsi fuss was about .........

Its a nice picture.

Warms my heart on a Monday morning.

After a weekend of whipping sanghi bigots (got a bit carried away coz the Japanese whisky was really mellow ...).

To add to the fun, my Muslim best friend and I went to a nice new place recommended called Madina. The fried chicken leg was to die for (I normally don't care too much for chicken).

And he was telling me how he had an equally nice weekend whipping Islamist bigots on Facebook who were having epileptic fits about chess ....

We do what we can.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom