What's new

A Pakistani couple, abducted from Nepal, tortured in India :AHRC

Let me guess
"Aman ka Tamasha exposed: Indian RAW agents arrested, proof that India is sponsoring TTP"
Unless some indian with a valid visa visits afghanistan we would care less... And not d-bags like the one who illegally crossed the border and landed in Kurram...

Yet another case of half eaten moth eaten news.

what happened to journalist standards.

Why no mention of why they were in Nepal.

How did they get to the border with India

What were they doing so close to Indian areas to get caught.

And what the heck her husband is doing or saying.

Pathetic news.

dare I say.
why you worried about all that?? if they were spies then india wouldn't release them like this…you seem to worry about israel and india quite a bit i say… what gives?

Unless some indian with a valid visa visits afghanistan we would care less... And not d-bags like the one who illegally crossed the border and landed in Kurram...
Admit it, if it was an Indian visiting afghanistan even with a visa, the first claim would be that he is a RAW agent who is helping sponsoring terrorist export from Afghanistan.
Also in this specific case they did not have a visa for India

They could be ISI agents. They could be CIA agents. They could even be MOSSAD agents. Then again, they could be a couple out to nail a few good deals in Nepal and India on cosmetics and clothes to be shipped back to Pakistan to be sold at a good profit. The latter is the more plausible version. They were too lazy to ensure that the visa requirements were met. Most probably tried to save money to increase the profits by ignoring the visa requirements. They most probably did this before. This time, India was on the lookout for ISI agents who couldn't be apprehended and this couple proved to be a convenient scapegoat. That is business. That is politics. That is ruthless policing in South Asia. That is a lesson to all people..do things by the book when you travel out of your country

But I read it somewhere....It was the second time they were nabbed, this time from the Nepal border.
be honest being nabbed second time would have them locked up for good- she as courts permit to visit Pakistan- what that tells you about the charges?-

Back
Top Bottom