What's new

A Pakistani couple, abducted from Nepal, tortured in India :AHRC

Brainless Bhartis.....rather than focusing on the inhumane behaviour of their rogue agency, are more concerned about their white master's language discrepancies, for every one in the world is not obliged to go through a crash call centre course. !!

This is how the Bhartti media cooked up the story.

Two Pak nationals 'sent by ISI' arrested in city - Hindustan Times

LoL, my dear purest of the pure Pakistani from the rich land of Bin Qasim. Thoda relax karo marde monim :)

Why should this cristina palmer like version be believed. LeAs have claimed that this 40 & 38 year old (newly wed) couple of their honeymoon :-))) are actually spies who were not brought in to India by "numbered men" :) but actually they came in of their own volition and got arrested.

What sounds more plausible? 40 year and 38 year old pakistani couple out on a honeymoon or captured from station with a marriage certificate and a mission??

Even after all these terrorist work by India if the a** holes still continue to say Pakistan & India can be friends then I don't have words for these SOB's.

India will & always be Pakistan's enemy.

even though it saddens me, I agree with your last statement.

LoL, my dear purest of the pure Pakistani from the rich land of Bin Qasim. Thoda relax karo marde monim :)

Why should this cristina palmer like version be believed. LeAs have claimed that this 40 & 38 year old (newly wed) couple of their honeymoon :-))) are actually spies who were not brought in to India by "numbered men" :) but actually they came in of their own volition and got arrested.

What sounds more plausible? 40 year and 38 year old pakistani couple out on a honeymoon or captured from station with a marriage certificate and a mission??

old is gold.:P

Shame on the indians, any human would condemn this regardless of nationality yet they defend their RAW like fanboys

Tsk Tsk.

They were granted bail because of the obvious signs of torture. Such cases are usually weak.
By the time the case picks up pace again, the torture marks will have diminished to a great extent.

so, did the indian cowards manage to extract any useful info? under usual circumstances, everyone has their breaking point. Did he have one? On what suspicions were they caught? They had a digital camera and that made them spies?

why should Pakistan send a young couple to nepal to act as spies against india for Pakistan when a good deal of our spy network in india is comprised of indian nationals

so, did the indian cowards manage to extract any useful info? under usual circumstances, everyone has their breaking point. Did he have one? On what suspicions were they caught? They had a digital camera and that made them spies?

why should Pakistan send a young couple to nepal to act as spies against india for Pakistan when a good deal of our spy network in india is comprised of indian nationals

Nobody can be sure if there are Pakistani spies of Indian nationality but going by your assumptions if there are any so must be the case in Pakistan also. By the by dint you know of the new rule in India, every body who carries a camera is considered a spy. ;)

i am the one out of the two , is some need know the more detail hy not family raise the voice to media etc... can ask me directly ould give you the detail ith proof
Of course from the lead article, it would make anybody angry - but lets all keep calm and try and learn more about this - why has media not highlighted this case?

i can give all the detail bcs i am the victim , thsn you asre going to help us ???
Of course from the lead article, it would make anybody angry - but lets all keep calm and try and learn more about this - why has media not highlighted this case?

the nly wed bcs it is 2nd marriage , do you want more info ??
even though it saddens me, I agree with your last statement.

old is gold.:P

i am the one out of the two , is some need know the more detail hy not family raise the voice to media etc... can ask me directly ould give you the detail ith proof

How you are victim, You location says delhi and news is about Pakistani couple?

PS: Checked article, it says that couple can't afford even food and how come you can afford internet?

welcome to pdf circumstances..plz show what u got..

and u in delhi??:cheesy:

Pakistan should give an ultimatum to the Indian government

Either the couple is returned or India will be attacked. This is why I objected to the recent release of those Indian sailors.

Furthermore, if this is India's state policy than we should also reciprocate. Possibly even work alongside the Saudi and UAE governments.

i am on bail still didnt got the passport therefore hanging here can give you all the detail if you like and if you may able to help us hich e need deperately

i am the one ho still in india bcs on he bail can not go back

Back
Top Bottom