What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Not REAL! Not real! Not real! :cray: Not again....... Indian friends needs to go in hiding for another 3-4 weeks before coming back again now.
nooooooooo.gif

It's not surrendering, just Indian soldiers praying for health and prosperity to the PLA soldiers. Even battle hardened soldiers needs to take a break.:(

They are praying for PLA soldiers even after suffering serious head injuries from a landslide. I must say that I am deeply touched. Jai Hind!

They are praying for PLA soldiers even after suffering serious head injuries from a landslide. I must say that I am deeply touched. Jai Hind!

Not even new pictures of J-20, J-35, 055, 003 can give me the same satisfying feeling as Galwan picutres now a days. The only hope to surpass that is H-20....:(

Not REAL! Not real! Not real! :cray: Not again....... Indian friends needs to go in hiding for another 3-4 weeks before coming back again now.
View attachment 790794

I’m going to make it a personal policy to stop sharing these photos at PDF. Only when the mods are fed up with unruly Indian members will I post them.

Indian media from India government info reported more than 20 Indian soldiers were KIA and then they changed that to 20 because Chinese state said 20 instead of more than 20 so Indians decided to just stick with 20 to look a bit better. But 20 was from collected I guess and not included the succumbing to injuries.

So confirmed is below:

Indian state - says 20 Indian soldiers killed
Chinese state - says 20 Indian soldiers killed

Indian state - does not mention how many PLA killed
Chinese state - says 4 PLA killed/ succumbed to injuries after

Indian media says a lot and none of it is backed up or mentioned by any state or intelligence at all despite claiming it. Now proven false. CIA and American intelligence never told them x number of PLA killed or reported on it until recently and only offered state reports.

TASS which is Russian state media pretty much said "Indian sources claim" PLA lost 40 or whatever invented number by "Indian anonymous sources" from Indian media.

If Chinese state is lying about any of this, USA would have been screaming about it in July 2020. If China lied about it, India would have been screaming about it in June 2020.

Now let's see the captives and KIA. PLA managed to kill the Indian leading Colonel and capture 10 senior officers in the massive group of well over 100 Indians. China captured at least 50 soldiers and showed photos and videos.

India captured zero PLA and killed or captured no senior PLA officers. India also showed zero photos and videos of their claims about capturing any PLA during June 15th 2020.

It seems India's bullshits are just invented by Indians to feel good and divert attention and humiliation from their captives photos being released. Also the numbers they made up and edited on wikipedia (checking edits it is all done by Indians and they won't admit the TASS used undisclosed Indian media, "Indian sources") seem to be only there back in June 2020 to make themselves feel good.

Last edited:
Indian media from India government info reported more than 20 Indian soldiers were KIA and then they changed that to 20 because Chinese state said 20 instead of more than 20 so Indians decided to just stick with 20 to look a bit better.

Looks like they are huge fans of CCP propaganda whenever it suits them.

Why those IA POWs were holding their ears, as if PLA going to cut them off? :crazy:

It is to show that they are not armed I think. Kind a similar to prisoners holding their hands up or holding them behind their heads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom