What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

I can do that all, you can ask me all night? :p: If you want to believe in one god. Believing in Allah isnt impossible.
It makes more sense than anything.

And I can tell here all what I feel, so better leave it.

And asking too much religious and making fun will get you banned :nono:
Asking questions leads to ban?
clear.png

P.S. - I do not believe in allah or any man made god.

Big bang alone is a proof of power source from single entity.
No it proves that the universe is around 13 to 14 billion years old, what caused the Big Bang is not known but there are theories.
So the same god sends 3 different messenger to spread his message.
Either must be fukcn stupid message or all 3 of them got their shit confused that they could not deliver.

Why did he needed to send 3 messengers? Did no one of them was capable? Why did he not send them earlier? OR later in history? It's not like there was no problems earlier or their is no problem now. Why does not he send his 4th one now because i would say the humanity is in dire need of one.
3 different messengers for 3 different groups of people at 3 different times. Not that one or the other messenger was wrong, but the people fell to corruption from the inside or outside forces. The Islamic Seal of the Prophet is accepted to mean that Muhammad is the last Prophet, but it's controversial and could mean that Muhammad was the last Prophet or that Muhammad was the last Prophet of the Abrahamic religions, or that Muhammad . :undecided:

No it proves that the universe is around 13 to 14 billion years old, what caused the Big Bang is not known but there are theories.

Time started after big bang. There was no time before big bang. So you cant count the time before big bang

Asking questions leads to ban?
clear.png

P.S. - I do not believe in allah or any man made god.

I know all kinds of beliefs were performed in Hinduism. Monotheism is one of them. Your one supreme god is Brahman.
Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Or the Trimurti

3 different messengers for 3 different groups of people at 3 different times. Not that one or the other messenger was wrong, but the people fell to corruption from the inside or outside forces. The Islamic Seal of the Prophet is accepted to mean that Muhammad is the last Prophet, but it's controversial and could mean that Muhammad was the last Prophet or that Muhammad was the last Prophet of the Abrahamic religions, or that Muhammad . :undecided:
What good are prophets if they do not deliver?

Time started after big bang. There was no time before big bang. So you cant count the time before big bang

I know all kinds of beliefs were performed in Hinduism. Monotheism is one of them. Your one supreme god is Brahman.
Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Or the Trimurti
Oh, so what do you want to say by that?
You are comparing yourself with us lowly evil idol worshipers?

I don't see any reason why we should worry about muslims in India. It is there internal problem. At least they will stop talking about our conversation ( which is a wrong thing to do).

Ever heard of quantum vacuum and quantum fluctuations?

What good are prophets if they do not deliver?
The prophets delivered, but we didn't listen. Anyways this is under the assumption of Divine intervention and whether or not it's even necessary.

I have a question: how do the other, non Abrahamic religions like Sikkhism, Janinism and Buddhism view Hindu nationalism? I know many Hindu nationalists view them as "Hindu" but do they agree?

You should ask a Sikh, Jain, or Buddhist. They will all disagree, the hindus on pdf will argue otherwise lol.

The prophets delivered, but we didn't listen. Anyways this is under the assumption of Divine intervention and whether or not it's even necessary.
so its fault of religion then? not prophets? okay. good

Yes whats with that?

"Quantum mechanical fluctuations can produce the cosmos," said panelist Seth Shostak, a senior astronomer at the non-profitSearch for Extraterrestrial Intelligence(SETI) Institute. "If you would just, in this room, just twist time and space the right way, you might create an entirely new universe. It's not clear you could get into that universe, but you would create it."

"So it could be that this universe is merely the science fair project of a kid in another universe," Shostak added. "I don't know how that affects your theological leanings, but it is something to consider."

Filippenko stressed that such statements are not attacks on the existence of God. Saying the Big Bang — a massive expansion 13.7 billion years ago that blew space up like a gigantic balloon — could have occurred without God is a far cry from saying that God doesn't exist, he said.

"I don't think you can use science to either prove or disprove theexistence of God," Filippenko said.

The Big Bang Didn't Need God | Creation of the Universe

Yes whats with that?

"Quantum mechanical fluctuations can produce the cosmos," said panelist Seth Shostak, a senior astronomer at the non-profitSearch for Extraterrestrial Intelligence(SETI) Institute. "If you would just, in this room, just twist time and space the right way, you might create an entirely new universe. It's not clear you could get into that universe, but you would create it."

"So it could be that this universe is merely the science fair project of a kid in another universe," Shostak added. "I don't know how that affects your theological leanings, but it is something to consider."

Filippenko stressed that such statements are not attacks on the existence of God. Saying the Big Bang — a massive expansion 13.7 billion years ago that blew space up like a gigantic balloon — could have occurred without God is a far cry from saying that God doesn't exist, he said.

"I don't think you can use science to either prove or disprove theexistence of God," Filippenko said.

You mislead me, sounded like you were saying God created the universe and the big bang was proof of that. Anyways,

That may run counter to our instincts, which recoil at the thought of something coming from nothing. But we shouldn't necessarily trust our instincts, for they were honed to help us survive on the African savannah 150,000 years ago, not understand the inner workings ofthe universe.

The quantum vacuum is far from nothing at least from what we commonly think of when we say nothing. If it was nothing then there wouldn't be energy, but it's expected to have 10113 joules per cubic meter (Peter W. Milonni - "The Quantum Vacuum", de la Pena and Cetto "The Quantum Dice: An Introduction to Stochastic Electrodynamics").

I can do that all, you can ask me all night? :p: If you want to believe in one god. Believing in Allah isnt impossible.
It makes more sense than anything.

And I cant tell here all what I feel, so better leave it.

And asking too much religious and making fun will get you banned :nono:

Hmmm.

Is it OK to call you prophetic or will I get banned?

The vision is to make all Hindus to stand together which is in fact need of the hour and its not because of Indian minorities but for other big reasons.

Back
Top Bottom