What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

Most of the north eastern Indian states are Christian dominant, whoever made this article is just fanning the flames of war in the northeast. I dont think modi cares much about the northeast as he shows. Though about 500,000 voted him and his party into power, it was only a half of India's 1 billion plus a population, and lets be honest with ouraelves a majority the Hindus are concentrated in central India, hense his like over those states than those in the north east. I think modi is problematic for his own country and whatever comes forth, he has to tread lightly upon it, he can't remain shallow.

Most of the north eastern Indian states are Christian dominant, whoever made this article is just fanning the flames of war in the northeast. I dont think modi cares much about the northeast as he shows. Though about 500,000 voted him and his party into power, it was only a half of India's 1 billion plus a population, and lets be honest with ouraelves a majority the Hindus are concentrated in central India, hense his like over those states than those in the north east. I think modi is problematic for his own country and whatever comes forth, he has to tread lightly upon it, he can't remain shallow.
R u converted? Its your religion speaking not you from heart.

But those adivasis are covered under, OBC or ST?
Referring generally, not just A.P. The figures for christians in A.P. is a big mystery because they are officially about 1.5% though the actual figure is claimed to be much higher (around 9% claimed I think) because they supposedly lie about their religion. This was actually the basis for Jagan Reddy thinking that he might pull off a victory because of the silent Christian support. didn't happen, so the claim may not be all it is made out to be. It might well be true & they might have supported the TDP anyways inspite of religion but it certainly makes it more difficult to get a clear understanding of.
First of all Christian are 15-20% of the population from what I have heard & not 9%.

Yes they were mobilized in large numbers to vote for YSRCP by he missionaries & the pastors. But some christians(OBCs, Kammas) voted for TDP(caste lines). Also the Hindu UCs(Brahmins, Rajus & vysyas) voted in large no.s for the TDP.

Naidu's farm-loan waiver & promises of representation to the Kapus & OBCs won him the elecion.

Bro, nearly 99.99% of us PDFers who contribute here and fight tooth and nail, and are at each others throats 24x7, be we from India or Pakistan, are Hindus. It matters not who we currently call God or how we see him or how we pray to him or what we eat or how we speak or dress.

The fact is that we are all from this soil, and are all Hindu.

In the end, that was what Jinnah fought against. And what we fought for. He created two people out of one, based on a faith brought in by invaders. While we lived together as we have always done.

Today so many decades after that period of time, one only needs to look at the two countries and two people to see who was right and who horribly wrong.

wat BS, 'being from this soil' don't mean we all need to be hindus. By that logic all brits gernans & Italians must be pagans. People choose their relegions, sometimes relegions that are imposed on them. If that is what they want to stick with, then that is the case, period.

wat BS, 'being from this soil' don't mean we all need to be hindus. By that logic all brits gernans & Italians must be pagans. People choose their relegions, sometimes relegions that are imposed on them. If that is what they want to stick with, then that is the case, period.

Did you even bother reading the exchange and my views clearly before succumbing to the overpowering need to jump in with a stupid comment?

We are all cultural and civilizational Hindus. Regardless of whether we practice the ancient faith or not currently.

That was my assertion.

Please feel free to refute that, preferably without resorting to invectives, hard as it may be for you going by your normal posting style.

Did you even bother reading the exchange and my views clearly before succumbing to the overpowering need to jump in with a stupid comment?

We are all cultural and civilizational Hindus. Regardless of whether we practice the ancient faith or not currently.

That was my assertion.

Please feel free to refute that, preferably without resorting to invectives, hard as it may be for you going by your normal posting style.

We're not cultural or civilizational anything. Verbal diarrhea don't make it so. people who chose a different faith have completely become something else and that is that. There is nothing common.

We're not cultural or civilizational anything. Verbal diarrhea don't make it so. people who chose a different faith have completely become something else and that is that. There is nothing common.

Again you fail to grasp the very concept of Hindutva which is at the very core of every Indian. It has nothing whatsoever to do how he prays to his God or what he calls himself today. Nor the fact that a vast majority of non-Hindus in modern India never really had a free choice as to the faith they practice, as they were born into it, the conversions having happened some time over the past millenium.

However, that cannot wash away from the collective unconscious (Jung) of the Indian people the Hindu way of life of a living breathing thriving growing civilization with unbroken links to its ancient past. It colors everything we are, what we do, how we dress, how we eat, how we pray, how we look at life, how we live.

It is Hindutva, and is the thread that binds us together.

Again you fail to grasp the very concept of Hindutva which is at the very core of every Indian. It has nothing whatsoever to do how he prays to his God or what he calls himself today. Nor the fact that a vast majority of non-Hindus in modern India never really had a free choice as to the faith they practice, as they were born into it, the conversions having happened some time over the past millenium.

However, that cannot wash away from the collective unconscious (Jung) of the Indian people the Hindu way of life of a living breathing thriving growing civilization with unbroken links to its ancient past. It colors everything we are, what we do, how we dress, how we eat, how we pray, how we look at life, how we live.

It is Hindutva, and is the thread that binds us together.

I know, in thr Bhakt version of historythere will be lots of BS theories, keep that to bhakt meeings etc. Muslims belong to the Islamic civilization, period.Their lives are entirely different from hindus and for centuries have had nothing to with the dharmic percepts of before. Bhakt can keep theorizing this and that, but that is all there is to it.

I know, in thr Bhakt version of historythere will be lots of BS theories, keep that to bhakt meeings etc. Muslims belong to the Islamic civilization, period.Their lives are entirely different from hindus and for centuries have had nothing to with the dharmic percepts of before. Bhakt can keep theorizing this and that, but that is all there is to it.

Are you Muslim?

Reported.

You didn't answer my question?

Why don't you first tell me why were you suck a skit as to chicken out and delete your abusive post?

Calling a fellow PDFer an a$$hole because he asked you whether you were a Muslim? What's up with that bro? Troubles in life?

So you are Pakistani?

What is Pakistan? Was there anything called Pakistan more than 70 years ago? We are talking millenia old heritage and concepts here. Do try to keep up.

Why don't you first tell me why were you suck a skit as to chicken out and delete your abusive post?

Calling a fellow PDFer an a$$hole because he asked you whether you were a Muslim? What's up with that bro? Troubles in life?

What is Pakistan? Was there anything called Pakistan more than 70 years ago? We are talking millenia old heritage and concepts here. Do try to keep up.

Natural curiosity. If you ask @$$hole type question, wouldn't one enquire if you are one or no? It's like if someone suddenly puts a post in Bong language, natural curiosity will make you ask, are you a bong?

PS- I never deleted my post, might have been the mods.

Hindutva is not a word but a history. Not only the spiritual or religious history of our people as at times it is mistaken to be ... but a history in full ... Hindutva embraces all the departments of thought and activity of the whole Being of our Hindu race.
The Supreme Court also ruled that…

"Ordinarily, Hindutva is understood as a way of life or a state of mind and is not to be equated with or understood as religious Hindu fundamentalism. A Hindu may embrace a non-Hindu religion without ceasing to be a Hindu and since the Hindu is disposed to think synthetically and to regard other forms of worship, strange gods and divergent doctrines as inadequate rather than wrong or objectionable, he tends to believe that the highest divine powers complement each other for the well-being of the world and mankind."

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom