What's new

A new Guinness record of land travel & China vs India comparison

:rofl::rofl:

still we have technology that out class theirs with ease , and can go toe to toe with the worlds best tech!
plz pray we always remain behind: rofl:

what high tech are you talking about can easily outclass ours..?super computers?space technology?nuclear technology...?which one do you exactly mean?

check your international rankings before dreamtalking.lol..

a country being 1000's of years behind any1 will say its heck of a rating.

jokes apart. yes I know its not that great . but not poor either.unlike china brain drain is more pronounced in India. thus will find a hefty percentage of people in NASA,Intel and other big organizations have Indian roots.

plus unlike china,we don't have license to steal tech( I admire that thing though coz it really helps),I mean to say intellectual property rights are treated quite differently.

what high tech are you talking about can easily outclass ours..?super computers?space technology?nuclear technology...?which one do you exactly mean?

read again I meant Pakistans! since u told we were 1000 Years behind them. I am not following Chinese advancement closely.but I do think our space abilities should be appreciably close as our Chinese frnz .

You are very generous to show your abysmal Indian ignorance,maybe you have never ventured out of your village before.Xinjiang province alone has 13 native ethnic groups.
cd21_b.jpg

I'm sorry.... but what exactly are the benefits of diversity? Diversity leads to conflict and instability. You should be glad you have one ethnic group that is the overwhelming majority of your country, while my people don't even have ONE RACE that is the overwhelming majority, let alone one ethnicity.

All this diversity mumbo-jumbo leads to one inevitable outcome: death, destruction, poverty, and HUGE income inequality.

Look at India, look at Brazil, look at the wonderful diversity in the USA, UK, Germany, France, or even the ethnic diversity in sub-Saharan Africa (that lead to a genocide every 6 months).

Diversity, more like DIEversity, leads to hatred, animosity, and fear. Take it from what's happening to the USA, and keep your Han majority as much as you can.

jokes apart. yes I know its not that great . but not poor either.unlike china brain drain is more pronounced in India. thus will find a hefty percentage of people in NASA,Intel and other big organizations have Indian roots.

Wrong, completely wrong.

India has barely any "roots" in NASA, and only slightly more in Intel. You are just reading those dumb Indian chain e-mails.

Indians are probably not even 1% of the NASA community. Take your propaganda somewhere else.

Read this:

36% of NASA are Indians and 100% of Times of India (TOI) is trash | Indian bloggers mania: sridhar kondoji

And take a look at the names of NASA scientists. Indians my butt! Kennedy Biographies | NASA

I don't blame you for wanting to boast about working for a White-created agency like NASA. Everyone would LOVE to.

I'm sorry.... but what exactly are the benefits of diversity? Diversity leads to conflict and instability. You should be glad you have one ethnic group that is the overwhelming majority of your country, while my people don't even have ONE RACE that is the overwhelming majority, let alone one ethnicity.

All this diversity mumbo-jumbo leads to one inevitable outcome: death, destruction, poverty, and HUGE income inequality.

Look at India, look at Brazil, look at the wonderful diversity in the USA, UK, Germany, France, or even the ethnic diversity in sub-Saharan Africa (that lead to a genocide every 6 months).

Diversity, more like DIEversity, leads to hatred, animosity, and fear. Take it from what's happening to the USA, and keep your Han majority as much as you can.

to some extend I tend to agree with you.India is just two much diverse way beyond my liking. idk how goi came with figures .the state of Assam alone has over 50 ethnic groups,hav odd 7-10 fully different languages. smaller states have the same thing,let alone the bigger1s. preservation of culture along with modernization of lyf don't go well together.

You were preaching to wrong person. He was not Han Chinese when in his post ,he said "Han Chinese themselves," and then disparaged us as just a cultural concept. I guess then we are all Americans since we all share American Hollywood culture. lol I think this confirmed my suspicion that majority of Chinese here are not Han Chinese because I feel their views about ethnicity and foreign relationships are totally different from what I experienced among overseas Chinese community.

But I think we should stop here since we are derailing this thread! haha

as long as i have rights and freedom i dnt mind if my country grows slower...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom