What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Pakistan has excellent relations with the UK i.e. Commonwealth, major investor etc. The Germans are ok. No one can intervene to scrap such a deal.
If its EF then it would be through italy .My two cents it will be funded at some extent by GCC .

UK would give permission but all three countries are independent in selling EF
Zarvan what u expect when we will listen news officialy ?

Pakistan has excellent relations with the UK i.e. Commonwealth, major investor etc. The Germans are ok. No one can intervene to scrap such a deal.
We can always leverage those UK or Dubai properties and Swiss accounts. That's our hidden oil reserve.

We can always leverage those UK or Dubai properties and Swiss accounts. That's our hidden oil reserve.
Bilal Eygpt bought 28 Rafale around 5 Billion $ with navel stuff too i think we should look at those lines .

Bilal Eygpt bought 28 Rafale around 5 Billion $ with navel stuff too i think we should look at those lines .
They got a line of credit from France, which likely only came because it's all but an open secret that Egypt is getting Gulf aid. If not aid, then at least a shadow guarantor.

UK would give permission but all three countries are independent in selling EF

No all three countries have to give a consent before they sell this aircraft

If its EF then it would be through italy .My two cents it will be funded at some extent by GCC .

What about the money? We dont have billions to buy 40 EF

No all three countries have to give a consent before they sell this aircraft
So we give Scotland Yard MQM, the Italian mafia Ishaq Dar's Dubai property, and Germany the keys to someone's Swiss account (we'll throw in a Holocaust denier or two as well). We can buy EF Typhoon with ease.

30 pages of pure speculation and mental masturbation. PAF know their stuff with the limitations they are working under. If someone gets hold of Harris khan please let me and some others here know
You can directly ping him on PakDef - their forum or their Twitter.

$50BN in defence sales over the next 10 years could be $75BN in the following 10 years or $10BN depending on the Indo-Russian relations going foreward, there is a lot at stake for both sides and frankly most nations will not put their relations with an emerging global giant for........Pakistan. Geopolitical realities will see to that.

Leaving all of this talk about abstract concepts such as geopolitics and "influence" to one side, the most rudimentary question is that of cost. If the PAF is unable/unwilling to pay full price for some F-16 Blk.52s, will they be willing to pay full price for some SU-35s? The Russians aren't going to offer any discounts or exotic financing options.

I hate getting in these threads but for once

How about a former soviet estate selling an aircraft ?

Maybe Belarus , maybe Ukraine ?

More realistically we may hear about European F-16s again.

its mirage 2000-9 that was my guess but I heard 2000-9 are being procured by argentina and at other side some other african country no idea. So its not mirage 2000-9 probably. But maybe its ef2000 or russian origin. nothing else seems to be there.
Argentina is interested in Mirage F1 and Mirage 5 not on Mirage 2000

@Muhammad Omar

Actually Pakistan's defence procurement budget is a mere Rs. 211bn($ 2.05bn)

http://www.dawn.com/news/1262657

So 40 EF-2000 will cost at least $7.5-8 billion thus nearly 4 times Pakistan's defence procurement budget including weapons, training and infrastructure

Similarly 40 Su-35 will cost atleast $4.5 billion including weapons, training and infrastructure.

Pakistan can only afford JH7 And J16

Full amount is not paid upfront.

and you are a kid, accomplished wanker at best.

Back
Top Bottom